LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abu Babyfresh Scent

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot... I did look for a topic about this, I promise.

Well, anyways, i'm sure some of you have at one point have ordered ABU with their BabyFresh scent. Well anyways, I got my pack of cloth-backed Cushies today, and there was a big ol' warning in the package that I wasn't expecting. You know, the one that goes:

CAUTION: Do not handle scented paper strip. Wash affected area thoroughly with soap and water. Do not get in eyes. If ingested, drink water to dilute and obtain medical advice. Keep out of reach of children.

So my thought is... why would I put a diaper on that was sitting underneath this paper strip I'm not suppose to touch? And then, if I do put the diaper on anyways, would whatever I'm not suppose to touch rub off onto my clothes, my laundry, get into my washing machine and eventually wash into my roommate's clothes, etc.?

Just a thought.

• 2 weeks later...

This is what happensw when people need lives. amd aren't let to develop them. The warning is probably more to do with litigation than reality: I. e. CYA in cause someone is allergic to this. The net result is that we get all flustered and totally forget common sense and make a mountain out of a molehill. This kind of thing caters to the airheads of the world by treating us all like airheads. There is a saying, "If you make something foolproof, then only a fool will use it". Anyone with 3 working brain cells will know that you do not put strange things in your eyes. So when you make an issue of it, that raises the ante above and beyond noraml caution. When this is done as a rule, paranoid thinking becomes the rule. It is unlikely that your horror fantasy has more than a popsicle's chance in Panama of comming anywhere near true

• 2 months later...