LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Eurobrief Overnight

Ummm is there something wrong with the ad? The absorption levels are mediocre at the best? 33oz and for the large? Heck Wellness holds 87oz and proved it on a video? what gives. I thought the Euro brief original was twice or more what this is? Something is screwy! :screwy:

According to DME, these are just the old style Euro Brief before going to cloth backed. See many (mixed) reviews here, they corrected the absorbancy to 93.3oz:

http://www.disposabl...ml#ReviewHeader

My only issue is my increasingly annoying problem with having to be home for FedEx no matter what. I really need to find a solution for that. I tend to only order stuff that could be FedEx from Amazon since i have Prime and can pretty precisely pinpoint when the package will be delivered so I can plan accoridngly.

So I might be waiting until Northshore puts them up on Amazon Prime. The currently have them up on Amazon but not Prime. They're quite a bit more on Amazon too which is odd.

From what I understand 1 fluid ounce ≠ 1 avoirdupois ounce. There's also two different kinds of fluid ounces. There's imperial (20 oz per pint) and US (16 oz per pint). The whole thing can be somewhat complicated as well once you start using liquids that aren't water which have different densities since fluid ounces are a measurement of volume and avoirdupois ounces are a measurement of mass.

I know in baking it's pretty common practice to measure your dry ingredients by weight rather than volume as many of them are very compressible and can lead to so pretty wide swings in quantity. Liquids aren't as bad but for example, some Beer can have some pretty different densities depending on what beer.

This is all just layman's knowledge I've picked up over the years so I might be wrong or incomplete on some of the details.

FedEx just came!

Very comfortable diaper, pleasantly thick between my legs while not overly padded high in the waist or in the sides.Matt is just the size I like it, little larger in the back and oval in the front to provide protection in any direction you might be hanging. Pad seems to "snuggle" the body better than some, so I FEEL like I'm protected.

Absorbency will take longer to test, lol.

I just received the EuroBrief on 9/20, ordered on Monday were here Thursday, that was nice delivery time from NorthShore. I put my baby girl in one and I loved the feel of the plastic shell, very soft plastic! The matting is a nice design, wide oval bottom and also the front is an oval, they seem higher in the front padding then other brands. She said they feel like padded underwear which was a compliment. They are not too bulky at all and have coverage in all the right places, she loved the feel. We alway duct tape the diapers cuz she prefers them super tight, the EB tapes were easy to work with. I must say they are a small diaper as far as sizing goes, my bg takes a medium in every other brand. The label says a med fits a 27 up to a 43 inch waist; I doubt if you were an actual 43" waist you'd get in a medium, she barely fit in the med EuroBrief. I am going to call for a large sample to see if that will work better. She hadn't told me about the wetting capacity yet but will report when she let's me know.

CopyofEuroBriefCollage_zpsd9e73597.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Follow-up: Well we got size Large samples to make a comparison, my baby girl fit much better and felt fantastic in them. She also loved the green color too. She said she loves these; the best of all the diapers she worn to date. She does wish they looked alittle more babyish but what can you do. She worn the two "L" samples, one after another and filled each one with lots of pee, no leaks and little clumping if any, she did feel a clump after messing though, LOL ;)

EuroBrief_L_Collage_txt-1.jpg

I also had a chance to use my XL's and I like mine also. I am a true XL on the lower side of the size chart so the XL's fit me ok. I didn't have any leaks. The plastic cover was very enjoyable. EuroBriefs will be our diaper of choice from now on!