LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Eurobrief Overnight

I can confirm that the Eurobrief is not the same as the old Dry 24/7 back when they where colored. The only similarity is that they're blue in color. Otherwise they lack the front and back waistband the Dry 24/7 had and the padding looks very different. Could be Eurobriefs used to be the same as the old Dry 24/7 I do not know, but the new ones are not.

That said, nothing wrong with that. Always happy to try something new, in fact I'm somewhat happier that they're different. Haven't tried any yet so can't comment on the fit and performance.

Im disappointed in the case i just opened. There thinner and don't hold as much. Not sure if a batch of there day ones got mixed in or not. But what a let down. I didn't leak at night to often ill i started on this case.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those who have tried both the Medium and Large. How does the large compared to say, Abena's sizes? The Medium Eurobrief fits me well enough in the waist but I wouldn't mind it if it where higher rise. On M3s the top tapes almost touch in the middle but they still fit well enough to remain water tight unlike the Dry 24/7 Medium which no matter how I put it on just leaks immediately.

• 3 weeks later...

The overnight is a complete different diaper. I called mediprime about the leaking issue i was having. They are aware of the problem and have bought it up with the manufacturer. And they have a new shipment on the way.