LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should I Put These On Ebay & For How Much?

I was going through my "stash" earlier and realized I had about 4 samples of Boy's XL GoodNites and maybe a Pampers UnderJam sample as well.

Since I cannot fit into GoodNites anymore without ripping them and they don't mean much to me, I thought about getting rid of them.

There are 4 different kinds.

A BMX pattern I bought some time ago and used them all except to save one with the package they came in.

The other 3 are sealed samples that came in the mail.

One is a GoodNite blue boxer shorts.

Another is a Brief style GoodNite diaper.

And I think the last one is a Pampers UnderJam that is Green with the number 32 on it.

Should I bother putting these on there if they only get a few bucks?

I have no idea what they are worth.

What do you all think I can get, if anything for them?

dcb47a209524289.gif

Not looking to buy....but I am curious about something. Do Goodnites and other bedwetting products have a scent like baby diapers? My initial impression is no.....but I don't know for sure.

Just curious.....

Not looking to buy....but I am curious about something. Do Goodnites and other bedwetting products have a scent like baby diapers? My initial impression is no.....but I don't know for sure.

Just curious.....

No they do not so you are right.

Hmm in my opinion these are not really worth the hassel of putting on ebay, they would probably go for 2-3bcks at the most. There is a free cycle forum on here...I say just give them away, I mean you got the samples free anyway...I would just give them away to someone in need.

When Pamper size 7 came out I was alittle excited to try them out to see IF they would fit me. Got really curious, so I bought some. I could fit into adult small diapers back then. Turns out they weren't for me. Not a big as I thought they were going to be, so I decided to donate them, and I knew it was going to a kid who really needs them. Can I recommend you just donate them?

Yea just came back from my local thrift shop and they had a whole heap of them, 3 bcks for a pack of 12...Since I'm running out of diapers I got 2 pcks of 12. Funny thing was when the cashier was ringing me up he looked at the diapers and said wow these are cheap! I was like right can't beat that price :P