LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
sweetandsensitiveguy

Request For Roomate Fourm

I was wondering if we can get a fourm going for people looking for roomates.

I plan on trying to move out when i start getting my disability checks and since people keep telling me to get a roommate i figured why not get a ab/dl one that way i dont have to hide my shame.

• Like 1

yes DD needs a roomate thread!

I have a friend looking for a roomate also (in central Pennsylvania). Prefer ABDL because they are also. It is a nice house in a nice location. Due to an unfortunate situation occurring the vacancy is open as soon as you decide. Should you like to inquire about specifics you will need to contact me through a private message for and initial screening then a voice interview will be scheduled with a face to face meeting if everything seems well.

For right now I pinned this topic..if it takes off then I will move the threads over to their own forum. ;)

this thread doesn't look like it's doing anything Repaid, thanks for the help. Also the roommate needed is for the person I brought to meet you in June.

That's cool, I kinda figured it was. Wish I could afford to move, it would be fun having a baby sister/roomie. Hope you find someone soon. Will let the thread roll on, never know!! :)

yeah if i HAD to move in with people i'd want them to at least be abdl aware so there was no surprise, but hell, I can't afford to move anyways <_<

well if this was to get set up the forum could be like the meeting forum where you had countries, then states or towns

Plus have like a option kinda like a poll like i'm sure there are people who are mommies/daddies looking for baby roommates so could put like what are you looking for diaper wearing male/female doesnt matter, baby male/female, or mommy/daddy

I mean maybe someone has better ideas how to set up is all i can think of now.

All i know is i can't keep living with the people i am living with using me when i start getting my disability checks so they can get out of debit then plan on kicking me out when they used me for all they can money wise to solve their problems.

Huggie i wouldnt mind moving out of state i just weary since i know no one there that if something didnt work out i would be a stranger in a strange state. Plus i'm not looking to move in with guys. I rarely get along with my friends that are guys most of my life i had female friends but all the ones i knew moved many years ago.

thanks for the reply sweetansensitiveguy - send me your e-mail in a private message.

no roommate needed, it has been filled.

yes DD needs a roomate thread!

I have a friend looking for a roomate also (in central Pennsylvania). Prefer ABDL because they are also. It is a nice house in a nice location. Due to an unfortunate situation occurring the vacancy is open as soon as you decide. Should you like to inquire about specifics you will need to contact me through a private message for and initial screening then a voice interview will be scheduled with a face to face meeting if everything seems well.

So did the thread work? :huh:

she found a roommate from outside the site/thread.

It would be good to have a roommate forum. I am in WA. It would be nice to find an Abdl roommate near Marysville. Considering I work in that area.