LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nappy Tape Sparks

Yeah I have noticed them for many years. Also I have had Black satin sheets and noticed when sliding around on those with diapers on you get a small lightning storm as well. ;)

I have seen this many times when I had my own darkroom; if you peeled open a pack of paper there would be a green glow from the adhesive as it parted. You will sometimes get a flash of light from a windscreen as it breaks, but I don't recommend you try this deliberately. It's a side effect of all those molecules being torn apart.

Why are you nappying yourself in the darkness?

I have seen this as well and made a post about it...and I was changing myself in the dark just to see if I could do it and do it right, using 'feel' instead of sight.....I got the diaper on right! ;):thumbsup: then went back to sleep :P

You're all talking about triboluminescence.

The science is pretty interesting - in short its related to electrons being liberated (i.e. charge being released) which ionizes the surrounding molecules (i.e. air).

You should generally be seeing a light blue flash. The faster / more energetic the rip the brighter the "flash".