LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Anyone Remember This Show?

Eir

I have had vague memories of this cartoon littering my consciousness as of late. I would see flashbacks right before I went to bed, or when my mind went blank. One of the strangest things is that the show used a ton of magic. My mom did not as a general rule let us watch any shows that had magic in it, this included the care bears. But I got the impression that I used to watch this show a lot. I watched Gummi Bears a new awakening part one and two.

Yes. It was a cute show that, along with DuckTails, laid the marketing groundwork for the "Disney Afternoon", which also grouped Rescue Rangers and TailSpin. I can't remember any particular diaper-related episodes, but Cubi had footed sleepers and dressed up as a (not super) hero. It had all the elements of the archetypical Disney cartoon: 1) A family structure without a mated-pair-and-offspring set. 2) An idealic, homey base of operations that wasn't a house. 3) A written source of wisdom and culture that wasn't a Bible. 4) furry characters who wore clothes but not pants.

I do remember Gummi Bears, but it wasn't one of the ones I've been particularly attached to. The ones I missed most were David the Gnome (which I found a torrent for a year or so back with PRISTINE DVD rips, I'd purchase a copy but couldn't find it anywhere) and a weird anime dub from Nick in the early 90s, Kaboodles or something like that. I also recall The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh fondly, along with The Adventures of Tom Sawyer (the anime dub version in the same style as Belle and Sebastian and Grimm's Fairy Tales, both from the same production company.) If anyone knows of a source for the ENGLISH version of any of those anime toons, I'd be quite grateful, I've done a lot of searching and have only come up with the French, Japanese, Portuguese and Tagalog versions. :\

• 3 months later...

I have had vague memories of this cartoon littering my consciousness as of late. I would see flashbacks right before I went to bed, or when my mind went blank. One of the strangest things is that the show used a ton of magic. My mom did not as a general rule let us watch any shows that had magic in it, this included the care bears. But I got the impression that I used to watch this show a lot. I watched Gummi Bears a new awakening part one and two.

i loved the gummi bears and used to watch it all the time. my favorite gummi bear was tummi gummi