• Pajama Set
    • Nightgown
    • One-Peice pajamas
  3. 3. Feet

• Socks
    • No Socks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Cloth diaper with PUL cover or an all-in-one that doubles as a diaper cover. (The flimsy disposables I have are completely inadequate for nighttime, with or without soakers.) Over that, in the summer I wear a long T-shirt, while in winter, I wear a flannel nightie.

In warmer weather often just a heavy duty cloth diaper and plastic pants. Some times I'll wear sweet pant bottoms over my diapers or when in the mood a onzie. Still looking forward to buying a footed sleeper for bed but will wait until fall/winter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I wear a disposable with these massive terry nappies over then Gary pants. Sleeping in my side can cause leaks and the combo has not let me down yet. Thanks to this forum and reading what other incon people wear I now have a dry bed every morning. Different situation in the diaper!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

when go to bed I often wear my onesie, nothing on my feet and no underwear along with my pacifier in my mouth to sooth me to sleep and in the hope that it might trigger a dream where I'm the normal size and height as a regular baby like some of the ones in my stories. I mostly remember a female caregiver peering down at me cooing and making a fuss over me and such

I used to wear shorts and t's but when I started wearing diapers, I switched to a night gown so Abby could change me easier. I pee and mess at home, and I have rules to follow. If I have to go, I go, no matter what if at home. Midnight changes are not unusual and a nightgown means we both get back to sleep faster.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

There seems to be a bit of a dichotomy, "cloth diaper" without some waterproof panty, or one of the waterproof panties without a a diaper (which would be quite rare) seems wrong here, although A.C. Medical did talk about a sanitary slip (waterproof skirt) used in place of waterproof panties but it would seem that cloth diaper would necessitate one of the waterproof panties

A heavy and light diaper, snap-on psnties, pull-on heavy rubber panties, one of my babydolls or skirt and blouse, a tiara and maybe a blouse/top, capelet bedjacket; something that will be pleasing to Dolly with whom I will be in bed. This will be put on at about 7;;15 PM and will stay on until about 10:00 ish AM. Generarlly, what you see in my siggy image