• Shorts
    • Pajama Pants
    • Pajama Set
    • Nightgown
    • One-Peice pajamas
  3. 3. Feet

• Socks
    • No Socks

When I voted, I marked nightgown because it was the closest answer. This summer I purchased more nightshirts, I guess these are less frilly than nightgowns. I got them in satins because they slip better on flannal sheets. I am looking forward to cooler weather and my satin nightshirts.

Usually I'm just in boxers, but a couple nights a week, I'll put on a diaper and wear my shorts over it. Bedtime is usually when I like to wear my diapers anyway. :)

Am I the only onw who wearsw anything unusual or interesteing?

Summertime was always naked time as far as sleeping arrangements went. Winter usually sees me in boxers & t-shirt. Now that my urinary tract has decided that maintaining continence at night is optional I'm sleeping in disposables with latex pants... and since our daughter likes to wake us up unexpectedly sometimes, I cover that with a pair of boxers... even in the summer... :( Is it weird that I'm more concerned with my kid seeing my diaper than my junk? lol

I'm one of the weirdos that wears socks at night due to poor circulation from back issues mostly during the colder months (my feet are cold). I wear some sort of light weight gym short, which are really for women. Also, during the colder months I wear a turtle neck shirt.

• 2 weeks later...

Summer I'm usually naked in bed...lol my dad would always complain that perverts were looking at me through the window if I went to bed like that, and that girls shouldn't sleep in the nude, but really, it's the most comfortable for me when it's warm. I'm not comfortable wearing tons of clothes to bed.

Fall sees me wearing just panties and nothing else to bed...bras are too uncomfortable. Sometimes I'll wear panties and a shirt.

Winter comes and I'll get out the cute nightgowns and pajama sets.

I get hot easily in bed. : / I have always worn as little as possible ever since I was a little girl because I just get too hot with the exception of winter, and on occasions I've been hot in winter too.

I never wear socks to bed because besides being hot they make my toes hurt when I wake up. (don't ask me why, but every time I've worn socks to bed I wake up with painful toes)

People who sleep with socks are weird. Just saying.

Hehe & lol, people that sleep WITH (used?) socks must be weird. Better to sleep WITH a teddy or plushie.

As for sleeping with socks on the feet, due to poor circulation, I do keep socks on my feet 24/7 to keep them warm, although that sometimes still doesn't work.

As to the original question; it starts w/a diaper & Tee for summer. Escalates to multi sweatshirts, longjohns, & sweatpants for winter as I keep my thermostat as low as possible. I have an old leaky two story house, so it is better to dress well than to spend money heating the whole place for one person. The cats don't care, they have their own "hot spots" or just come under the covers closer to me.

It depends on the season and my mood, but here's what I wear:

Underpants:

• Briefs--most frequently

• GoodNites--probably a close second

• Huggies Pull-Ups (inside of briefs like I described before)

• Disposable Baby Diapers--see above

• Nothing--sometimes if I'm too hot I'll sleep naked. If I wet a diaper and masturbate with it, I might also sleep naked instead of changing--I'll usually keep the diaper between my legs because the squishy feeling helps me fall asleep.

I chose a pajama set for clothes, but that's when it's cold--if it's warm I won't wear any clothes to bed. I usually sleep with socks on unless it's really hot, but that's because I don't like scratching my feet with my toenails in my sleep which has happened from time to time.

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on my mood, sometimes i where nothing as i enjoy the feeling of being naked. Sometimes its just a disposable diaper Other times its just my boxers. Some nights it can be a mix of the two.

In the winter, its normally PJ trousers and a warm t-shirt withe either a diaper or boxers on underneath.

I don't have a need for a diaper it just feels comfy and natural.

I NEVER WEAR SOCKS TO BED, FEELS TOO WEIRD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Actually some of the choices above are quite narrow. I wear cloth diapers and waterproof pants, but I wear a Onesie sometimes or just the diaper/pants if it is warm. If it is cold, then I wear pajama tops and bottoms; occasionally just the pajama top. So it varies. I just ordered fabric to make a flannel sleeper.