• Shorts
    • Pajama Pants
    • Pajama Set
    • Nightgown
    • One-Peice pajamas
  3. 3. Feet

• Socks
    • No Socks

sometimes a cloth diaper and plastic pants, other nights a disposable sometimes with or without pp's, i HAVE TO wear socks to be able to sleep, or my footed jammies. most of the time i wear a t-shirt n diaper with socks. i think i am only barefoot for showers i hate being barefoot. also i like to pull the blanket over my head exposing just my face i like my ears covered lol

• 1 month later...

Mostly traditional babydolls

chrbbdoll.jpg

... i HAVE TO wear socks to be able to sleep, or my footed jammies. ... i think i am only barefoot for showers i hate being barefoot.

You'd be surprised how common this is. I seem to remember reading somewhere that one study put the figure at between 25% and 35% of men wear socks while sleeping (the percentage depends primarily on age). I can't remember what the numbers were for women, and I can't seem to find the study - maybe someone else can?

EDIT: I think the figure for women was around 10% to 15% - again depending on age. Also I could have the numbers the wrong way around (i.e.: it might be 25-35% of women and 10-15% of men). For some reason the numbers 32% and 11% are in my mind as averages for 25-35 year olds... but I can't back that up or be sure I'm remembering right.

• 3 weeks later...

A diaper and plastic pants, with varying levels of clothing over them for warmth (and originally disposable diapers, but now switching to cloth). In summer, I sleep in a diaper and socks, with or without a t-shirt depending in mood - and even when I wake up I don't really feel like I have a right to put on pants unless I'm going out or expecting company. Biological babies don't need to wear pants, after all.

When my housemate is around, which is most of the time, I sleep in my underwear or pyjamas, depending on the season. When he's not, in summer I sleep in just my diaper and plastic pants - if it's a day when I'm lazing around at home, I add some socks and that's it for wearing around the house; in winter, of course, I wear pyjamas over my diaper, but considering the diapers I've been wearing lately, I'm going to have to switch to a sleeper - these two-piece pyjamas barely fit. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Time for bed!

Yeah lol. And fuck wearing socks to bed. It appears there is a negative correlation there among diapered bedwetters. We no like to wear socks to bed with our diapers on.

• 4 weeks later...