LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Work Diapers

BoTox

Since this got bumped I guess I could update my own reply. Of late with my new-found affluence (from dirt-poor to poor :P ) I've been wearing plastic-backed Tena Slip Maxis to work quite a lot. Since nobody has said anything and I've not noticed anything different in how they all act, all I can figure is that either they know and don't care or they still don't know. Either one works for me B) I still like and wear the plastic Depends when I feel like it but with something nicer now available to me that's not as often as it once was. And with the way cold weather makes my bladder misbehave more and more often, the extra capacity of the TSM's is very welcome here :girl_happy: since I no longer am forced to try to use the toilet where I can in order to make it to quitting time without a change. That relieves a lot of my daily stress :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I've learned to take it one step further. I've been wearing the new Dry24/7. I put a clean one on before I leave for work and they are just absorbent enough for me to not worry about changing until I get home. Of course I drink the recommended amount to of water which makes me a heavy wetter too. But I don't mind.

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

I used to until recently have a job working in a busy restaurant kitchen and I was kept busy with work so usually had no time for toilet breaks as I had to concentrate on getting on with my work rather than worrying about my weak bladder and so I resorted to wearing diapers to work so that I could get through the day without being hassled by work colloquies asking me why was I not doing my job.

anyway the reason I brought this up was that not everyone was so supportive of the fact that I was wearing diapers because they were afraid of being shutdown because of me on the grounds of health and hygiene laws in fact my first boss almost fired me.

fortunately though in my case things improved when a new boss took over from him of cause I had to tell him that I was incontinent and had to wear diapers for my own protection and comfort which was as true then as it is now, saddly though I lost my job because of things I couldn't control as in the floods of 2015 when half the county were I worked was cut off by severe storms.

at this stage I am on part-time vacation as I have a so called summer job well even though it is not summer anymore I work at a bar in the far-east and I can obviously say its in paradise because it is right by the beach and has views over the south china sea, recently I did buy some adult diapers but I refuse to wear them for work because I don't want to be found out by people who just wouldn't understand me.

although I still wear them at night so that I can sleep better although thats another blog for another time.

Next year I am going into care but have been promised that I will have a new job and a place of my own, I can't wait because it will be the kind of freedom that I have always wanted although I will tell them that I have to wear diapers.

so that everyone is clear about my situation and no-one can then accuse me of being a liar for keeping it under wrap's so to speak any-way I must go now as I have to be ready for work so I'll catch up with you again later.

yours sincerely

Chinababy888.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...