LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Work Diapers

BoTox

I'm not talking about big, heavy work diapers like work boots. What diaper do you wear to work and how do you manage it through the day?

I'm not incontinent but some days I just feel the urge to spurt at work or if I know I'm going to spend a marathon session on the phone.

I tend to wear a slimmer diaper, often cloth backed as it will not slide around as much as a plastic backed one. I wear Tenas when I have them and Walgreens/Sams when I don't, which are surprisingly absorbent for 1 to 2 wettings. I will occasionally wear a Tranquility ATN and plastic pants to muffle the crinkle.

My routine is to change right before I walk out the door in the morning with a little powder. If I'm careful, I can make it all the way to lunch without too much wetting. Some days, if I drink too much before lunch, I'll be soaked and leave a bit early for lunch, where I change in a restaurant or mall bathroom. If the diaper has leaked and I'm wearing plastic pants, I soak it up with a paper towel and dust a little powder back in between the plastic pants and diaper. If it leaked and got on my outer clothes, I take the extra time to go home and change or at least dry it out and fabreeze it. No messies for me and I've never changed at work as the stalls are not private enough to suit my paranoia.

My go bag is an old backpack I've carried for years that I keep an iPad, cables, chargers and a notebook (a real paper one) with a few pens, pencils, etc. In the middle pocket it has travel sizes of wipes, powder and two extra diapers.

From there I'm always good until I get home and can often go past supper before I need another change if I'm in a mood to stay diapered.

What's your routine, incontinent or not?

I used to wear undergarments, but have become more paranoid about being found out and rarely wear anymore. Heat for me is a big issue (even though I am freezing most of the time--even with a space heater). It seems in the morning I really need something as when I am driving to work and I drip once or twice. But that's all. I probably could put a pad in and take it out, but where do I leave it?

I complained my chair was uncomfortable, so I got a new one that is even more uncomfortable (I wasn't asked for input or to try different ones). So, with an uncomfortable chair and padding that may rub, I am pretty uncomfortable. More about the chair...it's funny how the higher ups get more comfortable looking chairs. And even more funny, is another division has even nicer chairs. My wife told me just buy a chair that is comfortable. It's that sad... Sorry I got off topic.

• Like 1

I can relate. Remaining unexposed and unknown is my greatest desire. The bathroom at work is huge with a lot of people being served from this facility and it is busy all the time. No good time to go so you can dispose of the used product and no good reason to take something with you into the toilet. It would look odd.

For all the reasons that have been posted above, I use an unconventional diaper for work. It's a Pampers size 6 with a custom elastic strap to allow me to wear it. I'm slim so this is an option for me. Folded and stored in a Ziplock sandwich bag, it fits in the back pocket of my jeans which means I'm always discretely carrying a spare. They only take one wetting and changing in a stall is changing in a stall. The wet diaper is put in the sandwich bag and either carried out in the back pocket or stuffed in the top of a sock and hidden by the pants leg. Once back in my office, the wet diaper is transferred to my bag and another spare is loaded in my back pocket.

This has worked for me, but I do need a discrete office to do the transfer and that part is a llttle tricky now. Also, it depends on how discrete the bathroom/stall is at work. This was the only way I could thought of that didn't require bringing a diaper bag with me.

• Like 1

I use the attends breathable extra absorbent for work. They're a nice balance between thin and absorbent. The breathable limits the noise and lets me untape in case I chose to use the toilet.

I can fit one nicely in my pocket when I go to lunch and change there.

• Like 1

Truck driver, here, sonobody actually sees me while at work. And I wear loose enough jeans, to where nobody can tell, anyway. With a sleeper cab, on the truck, its easy enough to change, without people seeing me and, I put the used one in a grocerie bag, for disposal.

• Like 1

Truck driver, here, sonobody actually sees me while at work. And I wear loose enough jeans, to where nobody can tell, anyway. With a sleeper cab, on the truck, its easy enough to change, without people seeing me and, I put the used one in a grocerie bag, for disposal.

Now that is a job made for a diaper lover!

Depends pull-ups work well enough for me since they catch what I can no longer control all day, are discreet, and allow me to use the bathroom easily. For those times when my tenuous control wanes badly (which it sometimes does) one will usually last me through the workday so changes there are rare and can be worked into a good time versus a need to change immediately. Plus it gives me the option of not going to the bathroom if I choose not to since they will hold a bit more than one bladder-full for me without leaking. At work it is important to know and trust your diapers ability to do it's job properly. That is safely discovered through use away from work. Once you know the limits it's a lot easier to stay safely within them.

I have worn thick cloth diapers with plastic pants to work before, though I prefer not to. Sometimes that is a physical need and sometimes a financial necessity. Doing that taught me that it can be done discretely and safely, but I still prefer less bulk at work and in places where I feel discretion is valuable. Though there's nothing wrong with it, you can refrain from wearing to work if you want to, but if you do that you should realize that not doing so is your choice- you can do it, you just prefer otherwise. Don't say 'I can't' because you can- I can think of very few jobs where wearing diapers is impossible or highly impractical. Telling yourself that you can't when you can keeps you from growing and reaching higher goals and better things. That doesn't mean that you have to do everything, only that you know what you're doing and want it to be that way and are willing to accept the consequences of your decision.

Do or do not: anything less is half-a$$ed and will get you nowhere, thus is a waste of time to attempt. And do what you want to do when you can- which is almost always. The only thing that limits you is you.

Bettypooh

• Like 2

Now that they are available in the United States, I use Tena Slip Maxi. I am unable to use the restroom whenever I need to due to the nature of my job. When it is time to change, there are multiple private locking bathrooms available. I carry a bag with diapers and wipes into the bathroom. After two years, nobody has said a thing about my bag. I roll up the used wet diaper, tape it to itself, wrap it in a paper towel or two then toss it in the trash. Prior to Tena, I used Abena M4, Secure X Plus, and Eurobrief.

• Like 1

I wear the ABU Super Dry Kids Diapers to work on Fridays. I usually work alone while check sewage stations and most have pump houses that give me a place to change my diaper during the day. I carry about 4 or 5 diapers on me during the day in a backpack along with my lunch lol.

• Like 1

I use to wear ABRI-wings disposable diapers to work, vulcro tapes made the diaper changes easy in the bathroom stall. They are a bit big so hard to hide, however they were not a noisy diaper, and absorbent.

When I was in the Navy i wore these diapers too, talk about taking a risk. However the vulcro tapes made it easy for diaper changes. I had at least 30 diapers in my rack and stand up during deployments, and my GF would send me diapers every couple of months a bag of diapers... RISKY business, but I survived..

I have worn other diapers, but bulky diapers is not something I would want to wear to work. I tried one day but ended up changing. I was a Network Administrator as a contractor for 6 years, and deployed all over the world. So I would take abri-wings diapers with me, and then say I was in Japan I would buy their adult diapers and use them....

Enjoy we only live once

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted my boy to wear diapers at work. He was a good sport and tried wearing goodnites for me but he felt very uneasy wearing little boy diapers at work. But as soon as we get home I change him into my little boy. Diapers and all.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Wellness Briefs. (Site Sponsor) You just need one for all day wear- urinary only.

Of course you can change more frequently if you need to but I am an incontinent heavy wetter and they work fine.

I can leak all day or my bladder will hold for hours suddenly releasing a flood and these diapers handle it with no problem. They are also very good on odor control. I'm not into power but you will find that unless the diaper is very saturated, you won't feel any wetness. Your skin will like this diaper.

I wear a wellness to work and have a change in my backpack if needed. if i need a change, i suddonly decide i want to change clothes and hit the gym on my lunch break. simple as that.

• 4 weeks later...

I only work part time so wearing a diaper to work lasts me there. I don't even need to bring an extra one. Only time I do is if I am wearing a cheap brand and it fits in my purse. I wear Wellness Briefs most of the time and I change into it right before work. I just got Active Plus diapers and haven't tried those yet. But I read they were good diapers and hold a lot too but not as much as Wellness briefs. Those hold too much they last me from work till the next morning.

They make noise when I walk but no one has noticed the sound and even I can barely notice it.

I got them on ebay and the seller decided to quit selling them right after I got them. I had no idea they were discontinued, why were they discontinued?

I wear a Tena Slip super from first thing in the morning until I get home in the evening and often for a lot longer. I never have a problem with leaks although I always wear plastic pants over them, I don't carry any spares as they have proven to last the day many times so rely on them. Frequent small wettings seem to be the way to get the most out of them and they are very hard to spot if wearing jeans or loose trousers. I always wear a one piece body to save worrying about bending over as well, I totally forget I am wearing.

• Like 1

I'm odd I guess I'm just a diaper lover. I like to stay in wet diapers for long periods of time. At work I wear depends pullups. Usually maxed out by lunch but try to stay in it most of the day. Normally one change a day if any.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I have found that it seems no one notices. I guite often will wear a tena overnight and a depends adjustable (with plastic outer layer) to work at the same time. I also will even put two tena overnight pads in the first diaper and have even put an additional two pads in the second diaper. The first and all the pads have slits cut in the bottom of them to allow pee to soak thur to the next layer. Yes it is bulky (but that is part of the enjoyment for me also). I can wet all day in that combination. The first set of pads will generally be fully soaked by 10 am and by 1 or 2 pm the first diaper is also starting to get soaked. The second layer of pads will continue to absorb any leaking and by the end of the day the last layer is starting to get wet. Yes by the end of the day the bulk is quite huge and so is the amount of pee that is contained.

To get around the problem of bulk showing I wear really baggy pants. So far no one has noticed. I have on occasion only worn one diaper and just pads inside that, then changed as they get full. I have a stash of the grocery store bags at work and will change my diaper in the companys main bathroom. It has many stalls. I will go in hoping not to find anyone it there and if there is just go in a stall and wait. I have the timing down fairly well and know now when it is least busy. I then will take the soaked diaper or pads and put them in a plastic grocery store bag and tie it shut. I then make sure no one is in the bathroom and will put it in the paper waste container. I put it in and then make sure that other used paper covers it.

Yes it is risky, yes someone could notice or see me put the used diaper in the waste container but that is also part of the thrill.

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

I'll wear a baby diaper as a stuff that will take my mid morning wet, dispose of that by noon, I wear a tena over that so I can easily make it through the rest of the day!

• Like 2