LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dependeco All-In-One Diapers

Want to give a shoutout to Monika at Dependeco Diapers. Not only does she make wonderful products, but she welcomes custom orders, including personally fitted diapers... but she is also super cool! My last order from her got miss-delivered and/or stolen and though it was not her fault or problem she worked with me to get a replacement diaper quickly!

http://search.ebay.com/?sass=easy*pul&ht=-1

Fascinating product line – I have to give these a try. Somehow the concept of a military camouflage diaper is intriguing and if these turn out to be as good as they look I'll be ordering more (likely with a more whimsical theme).

So DailyDi, how do they hold up in the wash & are they relatively easy to get dry (always been a problem with all-in-ones I've tried before)?

They hold up great, very well made. They dry in a single cycle (standard Whirlpool gas dryer here) and are super comfy. Have been buying from her since she started. They were solid white back then until we opened her eyes to a new market :)

DEPENDECO DIAPERS ROCK!

my baby girl and a special little boy of mine wear them all the time. I change their diapers regularly and the are sturdy. The velcro tabs hold, no pins needed. I concur with DailyDi's comment.

Depeneco_Collage1_dependeco640.jpg

• 4 months later...