LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Is The Most Absorbent Underwear Tena Makes ?

i am talking about underwear not diapers

When I am traveling to Australia and New Zealand, which my husband Don and I do each year for about 6 weeks, I wear the Tena products available Down Under. I am told those are the European brand of Tena, which are different than those sold in the USA. Here, I do not wear pull-on diapers. I use mostly slip-in pads and pinned gauze diapers. Here I know that if I do need tape-on, Attends Youth fit me correctly. For cloth-like, Attends Breathable Small fit me correctly.

My outer garments are different on vacation. Then it is practical for me to wear pull-on diapers during the day most of the time and tape-on diapers at night or for certain formal evening outfits. My experience with Tena is in Australia both their pull-on and tape-on are equal in capacity.

Maybe this is true of USA Tena.

As for the semantics, if you mean pull-on, why beat around the bush on Daily Diapers getting into a snit about "underwear"? Look, Tena products are sold to hold pee and poop. So are diapers. People who marketed Attends and Depends in the early 1980s were overly sensitive that customers might not want to be sold "diapers" but even then every incontinent person I knew called those products diapers.