LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hmmm What To Do.....I'Ve Got A Very Naughty Little Girl......

Ok, well i know that both Lilly and I are hardly ever here.......

But I'm in a bit of a predicament......

Lilly isn't behaving...... She and I have rules that we both agreed on, both for her little side and her adult side. She has rules that are specific to behaviour problems she has as both a little and an adult. Like going to the doctor even though she hates doctors, not taking a super hot bath because she has come close to fainting before multiple times..... But the biggest thing is being on the computer for too long......... We have a limit of how long she can be on and she broken the limit multiple times......... I've already spanked her twice now...... And she's already done it again....... Twice in a row........

Maybe I'm not doing it right? Maybe the message isn't coming clearly enough for her?

And that's not all, she's also gotten bad at listening to me...... She used to listen fairly easily...... But now it seems she is "testing the waters".......if you know what I mean........

How should i nip this in the bud?

I only do spankings, I don't do other things like forcing her to wear a wet diaper or anythnig like that. her punishments are exactly what a real child would get which is a spanking though sometimes more severe...........

I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong? or not enough? How would you other daddies and momies out there handle this?

Am i being to lenient? I've tried to stay strict.........But maybe I'm starting to be soft.......when it isn't needed....?

I could really use some advice, please. Thanks in advance.

If the main issue is computer use than install an application or use the OS'es built in parental controls that limits how long the computer can be used for. Or set up the router to not allow internet access outside of certain times.

Corner time is often a ver effective punishment. The sheer boredom gets to people. This is especially good for girls who are acting out simply for the attention (be it spankings, personal attention, etc).

Like you said, she is probably pushing the boundaries to see what she can get away with and if you'll actually enforce the rules.

Maybe instead of trying to punish her as a little girl, talk to her about it as an adult. I can tell by you're writing that this is upsetting to you, but you also said these rules are for both her little and adule side. Try appealing to the adult side in this situation and ask her what is wrong and what you can do together to get back on track. :) good luck!

I understand your stance and request for suggestions. You can buy parent filtering software that would restrict her to "age appropriate" sites. As for time limits, a small child shouldn't be on a computer without adult supervision so for free you can password lock the BIOS on your computer.

As an aside, I learned a great punishment for bad language. When BabyMaggie says something she knows she shouldn't, she has to eat a green and yellow gummy bear at the same time. The combination, from generic manufacturers, tastes sort of like soap but is safe for consumption.

LGs get testy and there is usually something else going on. Lily needs to confess what is bothering her to you.

thanks everyone the problem is hopefully solved........

she told me she has just been wanting to "act like a brat" as a LG/AB because she just wanted to her Little side was "testing boundaries" and just wanted to act out.

so her adult side is fine, she jusr wanted be a a brat as her little side.....her words exactly....... heheh....

hmmm.........

my wife is so peculair.....but that is what i *love about her!! :)

• 3 weeks later...

it sounds like your little girl wants you to take a more aggressive daddy role to me. if shes not responding to the current punishment its time to think outside the box. when she is in her "little" role she needs to understand that she does not have any control or say in what happens, and its time you teach her that. just some ideas i would try would be an enema and mandatory diaper time or plug her and tie her to a wooden horse for a while. But that depends on the roleplaying.

• 2 months later...

Uh thanks but no thanks....... We never do anything that severe......... I'm strictly her Daddy her strict nurturing Daddy......

I never do anything like enemas and all that......

We do the full on infant/little girl and Daddy role playing, it's nothing but her going back to her childhood and all that comes with it...

....when she is in her "little" role she needs to understand that she does not have any control or say in what happens....

This :Crylol: part exactly ;) While I'm not AB or a Sub exactly, that is what the whole thing is about, even when your drive is to be 'nurturing' :mellow: You become the responsible one who has to handle whatever happens however that must be done to prevent harm to the one you are caring for :huh: In my RL childhood my siblings and myself received very regular belt whippings to the point of almost becoming immune to that level of pain <_< Then for my brother and me Dad switched to using a thin extension cord like found on a lamp to 'get the message through' :o The tactic worked, and from Dad's point of view he got the behavior he sought so it was a good thing :screwy: For me I can say this hurts like he!! :(

Truly caring means doing whatever it takes, and when I find the right person to experiment with in a submissive role, they had dam% well better do just that- they are going to have to work hard to control me :D I can be as stubborn a human as there has ever been, and when I do that intentionally it takes a lot to deter me from doing what I want to do. If I got any good out of those childhood whippings it was in creating my stubborn determination which I can now use to good purpose so long as I keep it and me steered in the right direction :P That is not so easy for me to do, and I sometimes fail at it, and that is why I think I would be better off under a saner better persons control so long as they truly care about what is best for me whether I like it or not :whistling::roflmao:

Bettypooh

• 1 month later...