LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tell Me Something New About You

DailyDi

I have a profound interest in using my body and my charm to break up relationships and especially marriages.

Coming from a marriage where someone did this to me, gotta say that shit sucks. I tend to stay away from dating people who are in a relationship.

I'm getting ready to get another tattoo. :)

I am crazy as a bat. BPD, schitzophenoform (stress reactive), ADD, asperbergers. I think I spelled all those correctly. Thankfully, I am in control of most of it, the only thing that I still feel effects from is the BPD, and even those are mild. And I don't take any medication for them, I control it all naturally. :3

I am a MAJOR car geek and hobby racer! It's so bad that my first word was actually "Truck". I've been autocrossing and drifting since 2002 and put it away in 2007 to completely overhaul it for a change in class at autocross. I love old school muscle and the Japanese imports equally. No real interest in euro cars except for the BMW M3. My two favorite cars of all time are the 65-67 Pontiac GTO and the the 99-02 Nissan Silvia. The GTO is the original muscle car, HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE IT!? The 04-06 GTO is just a rebadged Holden. They could have done something great with it if they actually tried... The Silvia is Nissans last "drivers car". No nanny electronics to compensate for poor driving, sleek lines, and a versatile and proven motorsports car. Nissan should have brought it over here :-(

I collect weapons, just like some of you, I have a rather extensive collection of weapons; a large number of which includes, knives, daggers, swords, axes and polearms, a few rifles, a combat shotgun and a few handguns. I don't have many on a list as of yet but this following list will give you an idea..some of these are worth quite a lot of money and some are not. for example the Bushido Katana is worth $1,500 and the matching wakizashi $750. the Naginata $700. and so on...However, some, like the Toledo swords, (probably the cheapest on the list) are only worth $50, . I have been collecting these since I was a teen... I would show the Photos of these except the onlt ones I have pics of are too high quality and/ or large files to attach on this site. (maybe I'll Figure out a way later)

Katana- Hanwei, Paul Chen- Bushido- folded steel

Wakazashi- Hanwei, Paul Chen- Bushido- folded steel

Naginata- Hanwei, Paul Chen- Bronze Butterfly Tsuba- tempered carbon steel

Katana- Hanwei, Paul Chen- Practical Pro Plus- tempered carbon steel

Katana- ‘Green’ rayskin- pre WW2- folded steel

Katana- ‘Black’ rayskin with Cast Silver furniture- folded steel

Katana- Shinwa- Heron Tsuba- folded steel

Aikuchi Tanto- Rosewood- Mother of Pearl Inlay- folded steel

Katana- Starfire Swords- tempered carbon steel

Katana- United Cutlery- Hiro Nakamura, Kensai- carbon steel

Katana- United Cutlery- Hiro Nakamura, Kensai- carbon steel

Katana- Masahiro- Swallow Tsuba- carbon steel

Katana- Musashi Tsuba- carbon steel

Katana- ‘Green’ , with Grasshopper Tsuba- carbon steel

Katana- ‘Black’, with Roses Tsuba- carbon steel

Katana- Masahiro- Kill Bill, Hatori Hanzo- stainless steel

Bokken- Tiger Stripe- hardwood

Bokken- Black with Dragon Cut- hardwood

Wooden Katana- drawing sword, with saya, dragon cut design- wood

Wooden Wakazashi- drawing sword, with saya, dragon cut design- wood

Chinese War Sword- Nine Ringed Blade, Leather Grip- carbon steel

Chinese Tai Chi Sword- with intricate blade etching- wood grip- steel scabbard- stainless steel

Chinese Tai Chi Sword- with dragon blade etching- bone grip- wood scabbard- carbon steel

Chinese Tai Chi Sword- with serrated blade- broken wood grip- carbon steel

Chinese Broadsword- leather grip- wood scabbard- carbon steel

Chinese Saber- enameled wood grip and scabbard with brass furniture- folded steel

Chinese Shortsword- Intricate Etching- cast bronze

Chinese Shortsword- Dragon Cast Hilt- cast bronze

Brace of Chinese Dagger Axes- Wood Shaft- cast bronze

Thailand Sword- Copper Inlay- Simple Etching- Painted Wood Scabbard - Woven Grips- carbon steel

Arabian Short Sword- Stamped Blade- Brass Furniture- Leather Grip- carbon steel

Arabian Scimitar- Plain Blade-Brass Furniture- Wood Grip- carbon steel

India Cavalry Sabre- Brass Hilt- Steel Scabbard- Wood Grip- carbon steel

German Two Hand Flamberge- Windlass Steelcrafts- Leather wrapped Grips and Ricasso- carbon steel

German Katzbalger- Wood Grip- Leather Scabbard- carbon steel

Irish Claymore- Red Wood Grip- Brass Furniture- Leather Scabbard- stainless steel

Pappenheimer Rapier- Hanwei- Steel Grip- Steel Furniture- Leather Over Wood Scabbard- carbon steel

Medieval Falchion- Windlass Steelcrafts- Leather Grips- Steel Furniture- carbon steel

Battle Axe with Crow’s Beak Spike- Windlass Steelcrafts- Steel Shaft- Leather Grip- carbon steel

Northern European Spear- Starfire Swords- Customized Wood Shaft with Steel and Leather grips- carbon steel

Broadsword- Starfire Swords- Swordbreaker Hilt- Skullcrusher Pommel- Leather Grip- high carbon steel

Shortsword- Starfire Swords- Cruciform Hilt- Leather Grip- high carbon steel

Bastard Sword- Highland Steele- Black Tempered Blade- Leather Grip- high carbon steel

Carlos V Longsword- CAS Iberia- Pot Metal Furniture- Steel Wire Grip- Toledo/carbon steel

Cruciform Longsword- CAS Iberia- Pot Metal Furniture- Steel Wire Grip- Toledo/carbon steel

Unofficial, Heron Mark Sword (Wheel of Time)- Pot Metal Furniture- carbon steel

Hadhafang, Sword of Arwen,(Lord of the Rings)- United Cutlery- Brass Furniture- Wood Grip- stainless steel

Elven War Sword, (lord of the Rings)- United Cutlery- Brass Furniture- Wood Grip- stainless steel

Hero’s Axe- Hanwei- Double Bladed Battle Axe- Studded Grip- carbon steel

Lochaber Poleaxe- Hanwei- Ash Pole- carbon steel

Roman Battle Axe- Studded grip- carbon steel

English Style Sword Stick/ Cane- Ivory Inlay- Mahogany Shaft- War Award from Crimea- carbon steel

Steel Shield with Brass Boss- CAS Hanwei, With My family Crest in Hammered Brass- 20 Gauge Steel

I collect weapons.....

.. I would show the Photos of these except the onlt ones I have pics of are too high quality and/ or large files to attach on this site. (maybe I'll Figure out a way later).....

Last first. Almost all photo programs have ways to reduce sizes to fit posting requirements, check yours. I use Webshots on this desktop and used that and another easy one, whose name I can't recall, on my out of service laptop. Don't think I have to say, but after editing the 'big' pic, save the reduced as (Photo Number)"b" so you retain both.

Being old and cautious, personally I would only post a few of the best and suggest most of the list be taken down. The internet is NOT as anonymous as some think.

I don't 'collect' per se. I have items stashed around the house for personal protection that are also used for sport. A "Dirty Harry" .44 Mag is (always) sitting nearby. Gives me time to reach the 12 ga shotgun. If 'one' wants to find out what else I have, they will have to break in, but by that time 'they' will be too full of holes to care anymore. lol Yes, mostly joking, but my RIGHT to survive overrides someone B&E'ing to possibly do me harm.

Some of my custom firems are worth over $5-10,000. They are for sport shooting but will function just as well in a personal defense mode.

Coming from a marriage where someone did this to me, gotta say that shit sucks. I tend to stay away from dating people who are in a relationship.

I'm getting ready to get another tattoo. :)

I'm sorry to hear that, man. If it makes it any better, I don't break up healthy, loving relationships. Only the ones that are abusive or problematic.
Guest diaperj71

I'm a big music fan.. over 600 CDs. I enjoy movies as well, I haven't counted but I have a large amount of DVD/blu rays. Also I do a fair amount of gaming on Xbox/playstation. Other than that I guess I'm pretty boring.

Guest gnappies

I refuse to buy/drive a red car, metallic is ok'ish, but flat red colour, no way. I've no idea why, my favourite football team plays all in red at home.

Just as well I had no desires to join the Fire Brigade!

I refuse to buy/drive a red car, metallic is ok'ish, but flat red colour, no way. I've no idea why, my favourite football team plays all in red at home.

Just as well I had no desires to join the Fire Brigade!

If at all possible I try to avoid all things Red! My favourite team wears blue when at home and we are across the park from THE worst red team :(

I have a collection of over 50 musical instruments, and can play basic tunes on all of them (except the hurdy gurdy, but that's cause it was broken when i got it and i can't afford to fix it right now...)

what about tables, and sitars, and *~* didgeradoos! :girl_happy:

I am a MAJOR car geek and hobby racer! It's so bad that my first word was actually "Truck". I've been autocrossing and drifting since 2002 and put it away in 2007 to completely overhaul it for a change in class at autocross. I love old school muscle and the Japanese imports equally. No real interest in euro cars except for the BMW M3. My two favorite cars of all time are the 65-67 Pontiac GTO and the the 99-02 Nissan Silvia. The GTO is the original muscle car, HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE IT!? The 04-06 GTO is just a rebadged Holden. They could have done something great with it if they actually tried... The Silvia is Nissans last "drivers car". No nanny electronics to compensate for poor driving, sleek lines, and a versatile and proven motorsports car. Nissan should have brought it over here :-(

Oooh! my first car was a 68 GTX :D then i downgraded cause i couldnt live on 9mpg :blink:

Up until a month ago(when I was burgalerized), I had a small collection of Long Guns, to include a Model 1917 Eddystone(Enfield)30-06 that was all original. As far as I know, The Police, have yet to do anything to get them back. Thinking, I may have to get the ATF involved, just to get the cops to get their ass in gear.