LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tell Me Something New About You

DailyDi

I recently lost over 200 lbs over a period of a year. Went from the Xtra large diapers to mediums. Saved some money doing so. Eat a lot less, and well basically had to re-learn how to eat healthy. What a concept. Find myself eating less but more often throughout the day. A healthy lifestyle, just need to stay diapered. As for the diaper stock, well have plenty of diapers that are too big for me, i just have to use the plastic pants these days when it is not hot as hek outside. Nice to fit in Medium diapers.

Although i do enjoy wearing Large Bambinos, need a little more room for obvious reasons, that and they are not as tight as medium diapers.

Rockie fan. You're.not the only Days of our lives fan. I'm a str8 guy and I've been watching since 1984. Also I own 160+ DVDs. And most of them are Disney or classic cartoons. also I'm a big wrestling fan. Not as obsessed as I was frowning up( watching it 7 days a week). Had an impressive streak of 9-10 out of maybe 12 times that they filmed tv. I was on.

am a young and the restless man myself

I am more the old and the zestless type

You can't be too old and zest less if your posting here ?

I thought this was the AARP forum and just do not have the ambition to leave and look for it

I'm an adult woman who wears diapers and acts like a bratty little girl, and I hate Disney. I know Disney princesses seem to go hand-in-hand with the adult baby and little girl lifestyle, but I can't get over how bad the messages are that are passed along by Disney cartoons. Also Walt Disney was an anti-Semitic bastard.

actually walt was not anti semitic but he was very anti communist and spoke out a lot against communists in hollywood and thus the 'rumor' was started that he was anti semitic to discredit him testifying against communists.

actually walt was not anti semitic but he was very anti communist and spoke out a lot against communists in hollywood and thus the 'rumor' was started that he was anti semitic to discredit him testifying against communists.

I never heard that before. Regardless I still don't like Disney cartoons, I think they pass on poor messages for young girls.

2 daggers, a paladin long sword, battle axe and crossbow :)

I like to collect weapons! I've got 6 daggers, 2 bastard swords, a battle axe, a hand axe, 4 long swords, and a kukri.

Mamluke, OIF knife and a kukri from a retired Nepalese Gurka.

I never heard that before. Regardless I still don't like Disney cartoons, I think they pass on poor messages for young girls.

oh i understand what you mean .... i do think disney is worki on changing this with their latest few princesses of tiana and merida though....

but yeah we watch a lot of documentaries on walt and a few of them have addressed that rumor.... we also cant wait for oct when we are going to the disney family musuem!!

im not a huge fan of the disney princesses but i love phineas and ferb and their new show gravity falls and toy story and finding nemo etc... and of course the parks!!

I really enjoy the Disney Princesses. I buy the relevant AB clothing with that theme all the time, but I am no position to disagree with what has been said. Still, they are not really on my shit list, because they are not huge offenders as far as companies go IMO, aside from the excessive copyright lawsuits.

• 3 weeks later...

I got to tour the old Attends plant back when it was still owned by P&G. It was *awesome* ;-)

At the end of the tour did they hand out free samples like some plant tours? Did they have a hospitality room like the brewery's and wineries? Wouldn't that be something! A "hospitality room" where you could partake and use as many of their diapers as you want too! People sitting around wetting their diapers, either changing themselves or maybe a company host is available to change them! "I like this diaper! It works great! I think I'll try another one if you don't mind!"