LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fancy Pants Diapers

So, I've been looking into the cloth diapers from Fancy Pants Diapers website, and I was wondering if anyone had had any experience with them before.

If it helps, I'm primarily looking at the twelve layer nighttime diaper. All they'll typically be worn for is night-time use. I do tend to wet the bed on occasion, so they will need to be fairly absorbent.

Is this the site you are talking about?

http://www.fancypantsdiapers.shoppingcartsplus.com/FancyPantsDiapers.html

It looks like she uses mostly Flannel, and I'm not a fan of flannel diapers. The ones I have I got from ADC or off Ebay. I prefer either gauze or Birdseye but I have also 'discovered' twill which really is awesome!

The one thing you have to consider is washing. Sure it's nice to have a thick bulky and fluffy diaper on, but the down side is that all those layers mean it's going to take a much longer time to dry than with many thinner layer that yo can put together to make what you want. If they don't dry completely, they can start to get moldy and building a base for bacteria to grow etc, so it is imperative that you get them completely dry, and that can take a long time and a lot more $$$ in either gas or electric usage..

Just an FYI, what ever your choice, enjoy your cloth diapers....they really are great! :D

In some places, the sun don't show, the wind don't blow and the sky ain't blue! :P (variation of a line from "Little big man") I would hate to see how long it would take a 12 layer diaper to dry on a line in the sun...

The one thing you have to consider is washing. Sure it's nice to have a thick bulky and fluffy diaper on, but the down side is that all those layers mean it's going to take a much longer time to dry than with many thinner layer that yo can put together to make what you want. If they don't dry completely, they can start to get moldy and building a base for bacteria to grow etc, so it is imperative that you get them completely dry, and that can take a long time and a lot more $$$ in either gas or electric usage..

That is something I was worried about, especially since I use a commercial laundry facility. Honestly, I'd only really started looking at them because I was having trouble finding colored (no prints, just colors) diapers anywhere else that weren't blue or pink.

In some places, the sun don't show, the wind don't blow and the sky ain't blue! :P

And in other places there are paranoid college students who'd rather not have their diapers drying on the fence in front of their apartments. :whistling:

Twill ! In my school days, a 5' x 3' twill draw sheet, folded in half on a rubber sheet, was what all bedwetters slept on.

Oh yeah? Well back in my day...

Yeah, I got nothing. :screwy:

Anyway, thanks for the responses everyone!

Bought mine through Amazon. twill, and very comfortable after a few washings. I would recommend getting the bigger sizes in stead of thicker, as they will dry faster, and can be folded in mamy ways.