LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying To Wear Diapers

Guest jason hiller

Guest jason hiller

I have been wanting to wear diapers all my life and am currently 15. i have been thinking about wetting the bed on purpose so my mom will buy me diapers. i was thinking i do it one night, then do it maybe 3 nights later and see what she does. any ideas?

Guest jason hiller

i'm not worried about being embarrased by my peers. my mom i think would be ok w/ it. i can buy em but i'd rather not have to hide em.

I too dont think its a good idea to start wetting the bed, theres just far too many holes in that plan and you prob wont get diapers first off, there could be those bloody 'wet undies' alarms, or those ones that midly electrocute you or the nose spray or a dammn plastic sheet etc...

You should really just buy a pack and wear them in secret. The absolute best place to hide them is in your roof! Put the diapers inside a backpack or other storage device that can securely close (you may need multiples depending on thickness & amount) and hide them underneath the roof insulation directly above the ceiling.

For many years I hid diapers this way and they were never discovered, to maximise your security try crawling as far as possible through the roof but staying a safe distance from the roof edge (in case of flooding due to blocked gutters) and just bring down a small supply whenever your house is empty.

In the event that you are caught with diapers or are suspected, at your age you may be able to pull off the excuse "I have been having wet dreams and I was embarrassed about the mess"

prob solved B)

I used to have tohide em when i was your age, I used to stick them under the bed under al the other stuff iahad under there. I dont thin k that wetting th e bed will help you. Why dont you just buy some ad hide them? Thats what I used to do. Before I was able to buy adult diapers, which i did as soon as i had a car, i woul djust buy the largest baby diapers i could and wear them. I woul dbuy them at the conveniance store down the road on my way home from school. I would ride my bike home, and keeping the diapers hidden in my backpack. My parents never looked in there when i got home. just some advice. Have fun, and Happy diapering

Guest Guest

ya i was thinking of just buying them and hiding them when my mom is away...so i guess i'll go that route. but wetting is tempting so i can get em for free.