LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any DD musicians out there?

What do you play? How long for? What are your influences?

I play a little piano and a little guitar. My parents bought me a Yamaha keyboard when I was younger so I learnt most of my musical knowledge from my early years with that - I learnt to read music, learnt chords and generally got a decent understanding of how playing music worked. However, recently I have been trying to move away from playing keyboard style (IE - playing chords with the left hand, melody with the right) and try to play a more traditional piano style, with the left hand playing more bass melodies rather than just the chords.

Although I have managed to learn a few pieces this way, I still find myself simply playing the root octave of the chord and I'm struggling to get creative with my left hand playing. Ideally, I would love to be able to play blues piano and be comfortable improvising with both hands in different keys and time signatures but I am a long way off this yet. If any pianists have advice for me that would be great, if not I'm simply happy to hear from other musicians of any genre - who knows, we could form a band! ;)

I've played the piano all my life and taught private music lessons for about 19 years. I was also an elementary school pianist for four years until my job went full-time and I could no longer fit that in. I'll admit that I don't play the piano as much as I'd like to now.

I had several years of classical guitar training but I've not hardly picked up a guitar in decades. I played a little trumpet (not very well) and the accordion while growing up.

I switched to keyboards when I was in college (easier to get access to a piano in my school). I've owned a Fender Rhodes, DX7 (and it's variants), Roland Sound Canvas, software synths primarily gigastudio, and finally settled down on a Yamana DC5A Disklavier (6'7" grand piano). On a good day, I might get an hour in. On a real good day, and if my wife is out of the house, I can really let loose for several hours.

Like you Patrick, coming from a guitar background, my base clef reading/left hand technique, was pretty shaky. You just got to knuckle down and find some songs with pretty identifiable left hand parts. I found a pretty good transcription of the St. James Infirmary that has a neat left hand. A few popular songs have some pretty neat parts. One that's kind of cool is Meat Loaf's Two out of Three Ain't Bad. Nice left hand part but not too difficult.

I'm a vocalist, and I also play guitar, bass, piano, harmonica, and I'm learning the Violin and viola. My influences range from bands like Slipkont and Otep, to The Cherry Poppin Daddies, to My Chemical Romance, to The Mountain Goats. People like Regina Spektor and Billy Joel both have a heavy influence on my work, but my musical idol is Corey Taylor, the frontman of both Stone Sour and Slipkont, amongst other things.

Good song, like it. Is there a reason that almost all the images are blurry?

Yea it was the first time I had ever made a video like that and i didnt open up the image files before i added them so it added the thumbnail images as the ones on there if that makes any sense. Thanks for enjoying the song.

• 9 years later...