LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I've worn at home, but... it just isn't as fun. I wound up getting creative with my living situation. Rented an office, living out of it. Paying less than half the cheapest rent and getting better accommodations. Shower at a fitness center, and am now happily diapered 24/7 (except when I see the folks, or my doctor).

Yes, the economy is crud. No, it isn't your fault. But, use diapers as your motivation to innovate and get the fudge out of your parents house!

P.S. Parents finding out is always a buzz kill. Like the OP, I wore at home until moving out (even after getting caught), when I had to move back home because of the economy... it just wasn't the same. I was being welcomed back rather than being a minor stuck there because I couldn't get a job and move out on my own. It just didn't feel right.

DiaperedFox i was aware of your age and such ,I just thought i would bring a little "humor into the topic" as we all get so serious over it, and FI would not require twenty four seven a lot of people with it only have intermittent problems and some even are even weather related, I am Incon with a whole bunch of different reasons including FI because i'm also in a power wheelchair with limited mobility,and i have accidents 100% of the time when i leave a warm building in winter and go out into the cold to get into a vehicle i could have emptied my bladder with a catheter and massage for 20 minutes before darting outside just long enough to go down my porch ramp and up into the warm van but somehow somewhere my body finds urine to let loose in my diaper,which i hate especially if i'm going to my Uro because then i have to get to the office and change clean up and be in a fresh diaper when i get called back, i mean he is a Uro he see's diapers in all states of disrepair shall we say but i am you and have self respect and pride that keep me from going in wet.

I then didn't know what to do with the wet / poopy underpants so I tried hiding them. They always found them.

When I was about 6 I woke up in the middle of the night to discover I had messed myself. I got myself cleaned up but was so embarrassed about it that I hid my PJ bottoms in my dresser.

I can't imagine how mom found them. ;-)

This is definitely one reason that I am glad to be moving to Tennessee to wait for my mommy. I will be able to wear any time and nobody will be around to question it. :3 Right now, and for the last few months, I have been living on a friend's floor and I know for a fact that he would ridicule me if he ever found out, so I have not been ordering or wearing much, which has been an issue because wetting is my biggest stress relief that I have found.

Only person I have ever had to "come out" to was my boyfriend, and he said that he would never partake and that the thought of me in a diaper really turned him off. I don't care, though. If he makes me choose between diapers and him, I am going to choose to be who I am and he will be out of luck. :/

Forget the lies and deceit! You are a grown woman who likes to wear a certain type of underwear! NO BIG DEAL! Stand up for yourself! I myself have come to a point where im tired of hiding who I am, and I am currently in the process of telling all my family and friends that I am a DL! :blush: My approach might just be the angle youre looking for.... I tell my loved ones that there is something weighing heavily on my mind and that im worried it may affect our relationship, then I proceed to come clean! "I like to wear diapers!" (enjoy the look on their face :P ) Explain your reasons whatever they may be! Approach it as if youre 'coming out of the closet'.... Your TRUE friends will not care and respectfully listen to your story! In the case of your parents.... what? are they gonna stop loving you? they gonna kick you outta the house? they gonna tease you on the spot? NO! They will lovingly take you in their arms and accept you and all your quirks! IF none of this happens and you find yourself ridiculed by everyone, then, Fk 'EM! YOU DONT NEED 'EM! <_< Life if is too short! Enjoy it! If that means wearing a diaper, well then nappy up! I PROMISE, you will feel the weight of the world lifted off your soul once you out yourself! DO IT SOON! and should you find yourself outcast from your social circle, then let me know and I will fly to england and while wearing the thickest diapers in town, you and I will mock everyone we see! Keep your head up diaperfox! LIFES TOO SHORT TO NOT WEAR DIAPERS! B):D

• 2 years later...

Being incontinent does not mean you have to wear a diaper all the time. It just means you have to do something to manage. There are a number of other options. Just because you are wearing something doesn't mean you have to use it.

Incontinence comes in many degrees, it would seem yours is mild at this time. Heavy protection needed only occasionly. The rest of the time wear disposable underwear or a pad.

If you go to the bathroom much more frequently than most, it will be assumed that you have trouble holding, and protection will not be unusual.

The medical community doesn't have a complete understanding of all the possibilities in the urinary system. Tests are not a concern, many times doctors have to say, it looks normal I don't know what the problem may be, we can try some things and see what happens. Your choice.

I'm in a similar situation as the OP but I live on my own. I'm getting up from my desk at work to pee probably 4-6 times between 9am and noon....it's just really disruptive. I'd love to wear protection but I feel like anything discrete enough to not show under khaki pants would be completely inadequate for anything more than dribbling. The more I think about it, the pull-up style protection is more of a pain to use than briefs if you are wearing pants/shoes.

I'm in a similar situation as the OP but I live on my own. I'm getting up from my desk at work to pee probably 4-6 times between 9am and noon....it's just really disruptive. I'd love to wear protection but I feel like anything discrete enough to not show under khaki pants would be completely inadequate for anything more than dribbling. The more I think about it, the pull-up style protection is more of a pain to use than briefs if you are wearing pants/shoes.

A thick diaper is less noticeable than a thin one that has leaked. Don't be so worried what others might think and just use what you need to.

• 1 month later...

I too suffer from overactive bladder always have except I had daytime accidents that instead of getting better got worse. If you can afford to pay for them you should be able to purchase them whether they be baby like or just plain from the pharmacy you have a right ! Do what makes you happy. My mom was highly against it at first and I continued to wear anyways when we were out or whatever eventually they get used to it trust me now that I have to wear all the time and live alone makes it easier. Make it like anything else keep it clean and don't just go wandering out in just a diaper you will be fine. They are your undies happy wetting and while you are telling them if need be take a nice long pee while they are right there with you they will never know its not harming anyone in any way