LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetting

First off a quick update, haven't been 24/7 for a few months again due to summer heat but as with my previous posts when I wasn't 24/7, I can only hold for 30-40 minutes before rushing to the bathroom. If I drink coffee that number drops to 15-20. I'm getting back into 24/7 again for 3rd time and just gonna ride the wave and wear when I want and not wear when I don't want (mostly because I crash and burn every summer with 120F weather and staying active with hiking).

Anyway during the last sessions of wearing for 5 months, and since then wearing off and on I've gotten comfortable peeing in any position. Sitting, laying back, laying side, laying stomach, driving, walking, etc. If I don't wear at night I usually have to get up at night once time a week to empty my bladder. Well one night last week I woke up and was on the very urge of peeing upon waking.

I decided to wear the next night to be safe and I woke up the next morning wet. Since then consistently every night I've either briefly woke while wetting or woke up wet the next morning. Kind of crazy and unexpected since I wasn't 24/7 a week ago, but I'm ok with it and have been drinking extra to positively reinforce the behavior, maintain consistency and hopefully habitually wet the bed. :D

Man I hear you with that AZ heat. I can't walk my dog until after 8 because of how hot the pavement gets. HIking must be blistering right now..

I've been wanting to try 24/7 for a long time but besides money being an issue I always worry about being able to change when I need to.

Man you guys make me feel so lucky living in such a temperate climate in the Bay Area. We may have a 2-3 day sc a couple times a year. Other than that it is generally 40-85F year round.

besides money being an issue I always worry about being able to change when I need to.

I still have issues like this because I switch on and off with 24/7 wearing to using the urinal. With the hourly bathroom trips, I actually consider myself slightly urge incontinent (especially since two-three years ago I could hold for 4-6 hours at a time) so if anyone asks I can say I have control but it's spotty. I do however have a long walk to the bathroom where a very tightnit group of coworkers can see me with my messenger bag. A few of them have asked if I was heading out or where I was going before and I always provide dodgy answers so I'm sure they know something is up.

Just noticed this thread and figured to share my experience I made a brief mention of in another post;

I wear some nights, helps me sleep. Never could tell if I wet my diaper when asleep. I also pee my bed purposefully given it's protected when undiapered and needing to go, then the other night I went to bed undiapered in my onesie and when I woke up I was in a puddle with a stained circle and a soggy onesie. That's the first accident or wetting while sleeping I've had since I was a kid, and although I kind of wanted it, and the diapering at night and bed peeing enforced it, it was kind of a shocker when it happened! Sort of, sleepily confusedly took five minutes to work it out, then went back to bed and pee'd the rest while dozing back off. Heh.

I always wear at night for that very reason you mentioned, i wake up wet everyday and most timkes i don't even know i'm wetting myself. the few times i didn't wear i soaked the sheets and not having a washer or dryer at home makes it more hassle for me .

Guest fakename7

i'm jealous of all of you! i wish i'd finally start wetting in my sleep. i'm all protected and ready for it, but instead of sleep-wetting i always wake up needing to wet. i've tried drinking lots of water, etc., but no luck yet. :-(

Guest fakename7

It seems i may have spoken too soon! Last night, i woke at the very end of wetting my diaper. i'd been dreaming of pissing a hard stream in a toilet. i also woke a few times in the night to wet, but at least i had one sleep-wetting! Hope i can have more now!!

It might not be special to someone who already has the problem, but for me it would be something special if it happened. No longer do you just use diapers to help mentally, but it is the mental feeling of knowing you physically need them. Which just made me think of an interesting point that I am finding an AB side to myself and no longer just being a DL thing. So wetting the bed would be a loss of control thing that just would make one feel little again that they can't control their bladder.

• Like 1

Hm i've never been a bed wetter growing up but recently sense i've been near my new daddy a lot lately I've been having accidently not on purpose around him if i'm asleep at night or day sometimes, Not sure what randomly started it up, but I'm loving it, its pretty rare though, I find that it happens more if i'm in a thick diaper, guess its cause I know i wont leak then and just end up letting go. Hopefully sense I went 24/7 Ill start wetting the bed more then just once in a while. :D

It might not be special to someone who already has the problem, but for me it would be something special if it happened.

Though I don't desire incontinence, I do like those rare occasions that I can now wet the bed in my sleep.

I don't really have time to wear diapers all that much anymore.. but I've actually had to start wearing pull-ups to bed at night because I've started wetting the bed. Not every night, but often enough to need to do something about it. I usually wake up when I'm about halfway through... but by then my bed is still soaked. And since I moved into an apartment, I don't have the convenience of tossing the sheets into the washer anymore.

Part of me kinda likes it and the other part of me finds it to be a huge inconvenience. I often fall asleep in my car while I'm on my lunch break and I'm terrified it's going to happen to me then.

I once thought I wanted to become a bedwetter but changed my mind :whistling: With me, most things are all or nothing, and while I love going to bed in diapers and wetting them I know that if I lose control in my sleep I will have no choice left in the matter- I will no longer be able to sleep next to someone without being diapered, and they may not like that :( If I am meant to become a bedwetter again it will happen and I will not resist it B) But I'm happy with my life now where I usually wake just enough to know I have to pee, then let go in my diaper and fall back asleep instantly- and quite happily I might add since I love being wet :blush: Those times when I wake up more soaked than I remember doing are special- they remind me that I am never far away from being a bedwetter again and that it is withing my grasp should I change my mind again :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

I once thought I wanted to become a bedwetter but changed my mind :whistling: With me, most things are all or nothing, and while I love going to bed in diapers and wetting them I know that if I lose control in my sleep I will have no choice left in the matter- I will no longer be able to sleep next to someone without being diapered, and they may not like that :( If I am meant to become a bedwetter again it will happen and I will not resist it B) But I'm happy with my life now where I usually wake just enough to know I have to pee, then let go in my diaper and fall back asleep instantly- and quite happily I might add since I love being wet :blush: Those times when I wake up more soaked than I remember doing are special- they remind me that I am never far away from being a bedwetter again and that it is withing my grasp should I change my mind again :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

yes i have some time to woke up more wet then i remember.

i have think of this allot of time in many years and i have don't change my mind about to be back to the bedwetting thing.

but i don't know what i should do.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I have always had the opposite problem sleeping, where I will only wake up if my bladder is so full it starts to ache a bit until the pressure is relieved. At that point the only absorbent enough diaper has been the Dry 24/7. As it needs to both hold a lot and wick fast. Also laying on my back is the best position to not leak at this point as it will trickle down to the back of the diaper, fully using it. It also has to be a dry diaper at that point and will need changing before the next wetting. This can happen some times twice, one in the middle of sleep and when I wake up in the morning I always have a good amount to pee that is probably going to require a dry diaper to hold it.

I've been 24/7 for several months now, and night wetting is the ONE hurdle I've been thusfar unable to overcome. I've tried drinking probably 30oz of water before bed, listening to hypnosis files, drinking warm milk, taking sleeping pills, and sometimes a combination of all of the above. Regardless of my technique, the result is pretty consistent.

Advanced warning: The next few sentences will be a little graphic.

Almost without fail, I'll wake up at O-dark-thirty with an absolutely EXCRUTIATING erection straining to contain a painfully bloated bladder. It's so bad that it's actually physically impossible for me to urinate for the next few minutes until it subsides, which REALLY sucks.

A couple months ago, I could usually sleep through this, but my bladder capacity has now shrunk to the point where this is becoming nearly a nightly affair. Yes: I've tried to "take care of things" before bedtime to alleviate this, but it usually only helps me nod off quicker. It doesn't seem to eliminate the inevitable and painful "night stiffy".

It's all very strange. I have absolutely no problem wetting throughout the day, so it has to be some sort of subconscious "block". Honestly, I'd be relieved to finally wake up wet. I'd probably sleep A LOT better...

If anyone has any suggestions, I welcome them.

• 3 months later...

I've been 24/7 for several months now, and night wetting is the ONE hurdle I've been thusfar unable to overcome. I've tried drinking probably 30oz of water before bed, listening to hypnosis files, drinking warm milk, taking sleeping pills, and sometimes a combination of all of the above. Regardless of my technique, the result is pretty consistent.

Almost without fail, I'll wake up at O-dark-thirty with an absolutely EXCRUTIATING erection straining to contain a painfully bloated bladder. It's so bad that it's actually physically impossible for me to urinate for the next few minutes until it subsides, which REALLY sucks.

A couple months ago, I could usually sleep through this, but my bladder capacity has now shrunk to the point where this is becoming nearly a nightly affair. Yes: I've tried to "take care of things" before bedtime to alleviate this, but it usually only helps me nod off quicker. It doesn't seem to eliminate the inevitable and painful "night stiffy".

It's all very strange. I have absolutely no problem wetting throughout the day, so it has to be some sort of subconscious "block". Honestly, I'd be relieved to finally wake up wet. I'd probably sleep A LOT better...

Wear a chastity cage at night!

What I've done in the past is pre-wet the diaper, which might make it easier to release before the pain gets too intense.

Another option would be to set a quiet alarm - not one that would wake you up with a shrieking BEEP BEEP BEEP but one of the easy wake tunes on a phone or something - for sometime or two during the night. I think Blake said he had an hourly alarm set while he was training to wet the bed. Just enough to wake you up so you can pee before the morning wood sets in then drift back to sleep. I often have an alarm set for early morning with a long snooze time. I've had some great dreams during that 'not quite all the way asleep time' but it's incredibly restful.

• 1 year later...

Man I hear you with that AZ heat. I can't walk my dog until after 8 because of how hot the pavement gets. HIking must be blistering right now..

I've been wanting to try 24/7 for a long time but besides money being an issue I always worry about being able to change when I need to.

I've been to Arizona man it was hot. I spent a couple of days in Scottsdale and a night in Sedona before going up to williams where it was cooler. I wet the bed in the Mountain Side Inn but wasn't the first. The matteras was already heavily stained and the bed stank of pee. Nothing wa said about the wet bed but amazingly the maid just re made the bed putting a clean sheet over the still wet matterass.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't know about feeling happy, but accepting that I will be wet and wearing a diaper does take the stress away. As a boy my parents insisted that if i wet in then night I should get up and go to the toilet "even if I didn't think I needed to". I tended to get paranoid about this and stayed awake in the wet bed worried in case "it happened again".