LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poll: Toys

93 members have voted

1. 1. If given the option of just ONE, which one would you choose/be given to play with?

• Plushies (Stuffed Animals, Soft Plush)
    • Action Figures
    • Cars & Trucks
    • Toy Weapons (Guns, Swords, etc)
    • Blocks/Building Sets (Lego, K'nex, etc)
    • Other "Big Kid" Toy - Please Post Specifics
    • "Baby" Toys - Please Post Specifics
  2. 2. Why did you select that toy?

• It's fun
    • It's a big kid toy & I'm a big kid - I don't play with baby toys.
    • It's a big kid toy that I can tease the babies with because babies aren't allowed to play with it.
    • It's safe
    • My Mommy/Daddy makes me play with it.
    • Some other reason - please post specifics

I want to see if the older kids' opinions differ from the babies & younger kids' opinions as far as toy choices...It's why the poll has mainly "big kid" toy choices vs. baby toys. If you're a big kid that prefers baby toys, though, there's an option for you.

As for the toys listed, my personal top choice would be plushies, followed closely by Cars & Trucks and Blocks.

~ moogle

I was partially pushing things...just the tiniest bit, but as I was posting I was reminded of, and I mean this is the kindest way, sissy boys who like dollies.

When I was young I used to recreate the Great Pony War with a mix of Transformers and MLPs so there's no reason why toys of different genders cannot mix.

I was partially pushing things...just the tiniest bit, but as I was posting I was reminded of, and I mean this is the kindest way, sissy boys who like dollies.

When I was young I used to recreate the Great Pony War with a mix of Transformers and MLPs so there's no reason why toys of different genders cannot mix.

This is completely true.

~ moogle

need more polls about toys.. "other", because "other" is trains, when i have my boy head on.. any kind of train, wooden pushalong, or electric scale model, will do. When i was 3, i had a clockwork tin train that had a little straight piece of track and turned itself around at each end. Just recently, I saw one on ebay and bought it. Otherwise, i'll play with anything on your list.. action figures, didn't really exist for boys when i was a nipper, but i did have Action Man, the UK equivalent of GI Joe, just action man was controversial enough as a doll for boys lol. I had cap guns, but never a favourite like lego. Nothing wrong with baby toys either - one was an egg with various appendages which made a noise when you twisted them around, so clever, many adults played with it, without realizing :P

• 1 year later...

Toy guns.Swords.Once I saw Star Wars it was over . We played star wars all the time. We still played army,cops and robbers. We took plastic hangers snapped off the hooked part used that and rubberbands to make a bow used straws and light bright pegs for arrows.I used to play ninja to that one I took popsicle sticks and rubberbands wind them up and throw them at each other.When they hit they would explode it made a cool sound too. Then When I saw Bruce Lee I wanted to have nun chucks like him. So I cut my moms broom and used nails and rope.I though I was cool til one end split off and hit me in the face. I played

Another game called chicken. We would hang on the monkey bars facing each other and kick each other till some body got knocked off.I was chicken champion of the play ground. I'm a small guy when Iwas young I got teased about it.Until we invented chicken. I was small but I was stubborn and I could take a beating. Then one day a fat kid came to the playground. He challenged me to chicken.So I took him on.We got into it.

Kids were cheering,Rocco!Rocco! Then we fell. The fat kid fell on top of me .Face first.I knocked out my front teeth.After that I was no longer chicken champion. I never got teased after that Other kids respected my chicken fighting skills. When I knocked out my teeth and stood up they all thought it was awesome. My mother fainted when she saw my face at that point they realized my nose was broken My mom took me to the hospital they some how saved my teeth and my nose. I kicked the doctor when he tried to touch my mouth.So the strapped me down to stitch me up.When my father came to pick us up.He brought my Luke Skywalker mask to put on for the ride home.My dad was so proud when he saw how big the other kid was. my mother was mad for him egging me on.I had stitches more than once couple of broken bones.What can I say. I'm 100% boy.That's just what boys do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

As long as I have someone to play with, I love to play with guns and swords! Most preferred are swords because I like to pretend I'm defending a kingdom or fighting off evil!

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Legos go with every mood and genre of play.   They can be anything you want.  Plus, it was my go-to you growing up.  Even as an adult I openly buy technik kits.   For a while I was building a collection of “models”, but ran out of space.  

As an added bonus, Legos accompany other toys well (cars/trucks, playmobile, and even erector sets).

joey  

• 2 weeks later...

What is a "big kid"? IRL, I had blocks, cares & trucks and a wind-up toy train, and a toy fort (Fort Superior) before I was 5. The first "stufie" I gt was a hugne panda when I was 5. When I was 5, I got a farm set and the John Dere set, which was a tractor and the attachments; plow, harrow, spreader, hay baler and one or two other things. It was the case that a tractor was so configured IRL that you  could use the tractor moter to run stationary things like the baler

By the time I was 5-1/2, I was strong anough and big enough to pick up and carry an empty 10 gallon milk can so I would often go out with my uncle, whose business consisted of transporting milk from the farm to the dairy. By the time I turned 6 I could "roll" (tip a full can over slightly so that is is on the flange of the bottom edge, then use a hand-over-nad motion to move [roll] the can from one place to another). an "empty" weight 15 lbs and a "full" weighed 100 lbs, So I could actuall do useful things. I used to think these were fun

In 1st grade I was the second or third tallest kid in class. By the time I started 3rd grade, I had my 3rd girlfriend

In the early grades there is an order of status based on your phsycial "build"; tall, not babyish and how "go aheaded" and competien you are. The year before I started 1st grade, I encountered my first praying mantis (I was 4 going on 5). Rather than being scared, I was attracted and by the time I turned 5 (Sept '50) I could handle them with no trouble. the summer of the year I started 1st grade, I met more of them. so that when I showed in late Sept or early Oct of '51 that I could handle them and they seemed friendly with me so that I could walk around with one sitting on my shoulder or the top of my head like nothing was happening, and I could show the others how to handle them with the same results. I became one of the cool kids. Also I treated the girls differently; like they were people. This led to me getting my first "girl friend". a blue-eyed blonde who was probably the tallest girl in class; about up to the bridge of my nose, and she used to have me come over to her house, until a few months later, her family moved to Wisconsin. If you read my blog, you will know that when I was just turning 5, I met and examined closely my first doll, and where that went, so when i got to Patricia's house, she presents me with her prize possession, a rather large, gorgeous doll, so since I already knew how to treat dolls, that was no problem. When my unlce found out about this girl and I, he went "huh! you went and got yourself a blonde". I was a bit confused as I did not know exactly who got whom

This is why I ask; What do you mean by "big kids"?

Some goodies http://www.thisoldtoy.com/index.htm

Just looked it over: Is this a misnomer. I only recognized about 2 out of maybe 30 items and those are so recent I regard them as quite new, like Weeble and Construx: I did not even see Robotech or He-Man or the Micronauts