LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disposables: Cloth Or Plastic Backed

Guest aielen

PLASTIC BACKED ALL THE WAY!  I would absolutely die if plastic diapers went completely away.  One thing that makes a diaper so intoxicating is the sound that is makes.  Diapers are suppose to be crinkly.  Clothed backed takes that element away.

Do not get me wrong, I understand why cloth backed disposables exist and I respect those that want to wear them.  I just simply am not that guy/lil girl.

At home I wear terry nappies and waterproof pants, but on holiday I use plastic backed disps.

I guess I'm going to be the lone weirdo here and say that I prefer cloth-backed. :PPart of it for me is that I'm not an AB and I prefer grownup diapers, but I also don't use them all the time so leaks and capacity aren't always a concern (although I've had excellent results with the Always Discreet diapers I've been wearing for a week or so now.) I just wish more companies made them in a color other than white or beige. :/ 

I prefer plastic backed but nowadays diaper manufactures turn more and more towards cloth backed. I usually double my diapers so I put a thin cloth diaper over the disposable and a snug fitting plastic pant. For me it does wonders to get the feel of plastic backed diapers and it looks authentic.