LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wow.... I Can'T Believe I Just Bought That

sarah_ab

$1700 on a new bed and two new pillows ($80pillows made specifically for side sleepers)

$250 on a new comforter

$200 on new 750 thread count sheets

$100 on new curtains

I can't believe i just bought that!!!!!

This the largest single purchase (1700) I have ever made in one debit card transaction!

whats yours?

I bought over $3000 dollars worth of clothes one time back in 2008. Shoes, pants, shorts, shirts. From Sears, JC Penny, Kole's, Target, The Mall ( not sure about the stores where I made my purchases) I just shopped to where ever was appealing to me. I have a good line of credit and had lots of cash. I went crazy. I got tired of wearing these ugly jeans with holes in the knees so I said " Dam it, I have a good job make decent money but dress like S##T!" So I thought what the hell. Most of those clothes lots of them I still have and haven't even wore some of them. Maybe just once. If I had a GF she probably would've slapped me for doing all that in one day.

2000: I bought a white little girl's bedroom set, without the bed, for $600: Dresser; beureau; nightstand; headboard, to replace my 50+yl/o boy's set that was just about ready to go 10-7, a smaller dresser, an armoire, washer and drier plus delivery. Total cost $1306.00 and not one rubber sheet or pair of rubber panties or diaper or dress: Not even a tiara or dolly

$23,000 Down payment on my condo in 1990 ($85,000 purchase) after that in 2002 I bought my 2001 Mustang and paid cash for it ($15,000) so I wouldn't have to have payments *shrug* $2100 new tranny for my car on my credit card back in 2010.. I'm sure there is more, just can't think of it.

In spite of what others might think or say, having money is a responsibility and a liability...nd a problem..It's not all champagne (or chocolate milk) and roses :P

• Like 1

That's good you value your sleep and do whatever it takes to make yourself get a good nights rest. When you think about it that's around $4 a night. i have to get a new mattress myself as mine is a little hard and I have two sides to choose from, one has a 2"memory foam on one side (it gets too warm, so I switch after 4 hours). My wife sleeps in a different room because of my tossing and turning.

This year: $6,300 on two first class tickets to Hawaii.

Single transaction? Have to be the $8200 for hardwood floors and installation. Well worth it, allergies down, maintenance down, bonus all around.

i bought a 3000 dollar bed. funny story, my wife made me wear diapers for the first 2 weeks so i wouldnt wet it.

total on the bed was closer to 6 grand, 800 count sheets, pillows, and the new rubber sheets and stuff. was a long day, i talked her fown from a 16 inch pillow top to a 6 inch one.

Wow this topic makes me feel like the cheap ass university student I really am.

The largest transaction I've had to makes is just over £3000 on university tution fees for the year and after that barely anything I buy reaches triple digits. Heck that's the point of studying at University though isn't it, so I can be like all you crazy spenders.

@justjoe... yes thats the point fo going through those poor university years! i went through them for far longer than your typical four years. We have been saving for a long time to get a new bed... its not as if we just magically had that much money!!!

I'll tell you though, after i swiped my card and entered my pin number, i had a mini anxiety attack realizing how much money i just spent!

hey hey hey I'm an ex wife! lol... but then again our marriage was strictly for business reasons... we only needed to be married for a year, but we were just too lazy and didn't get divorced for over 5 years... it was a great marriage!

• 2 weeks later...