LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sleeping While Messy

I love sleeping in a pooey nappy, preferably softish poo so I can squash all over my bottom it sleeps more comfortable than lying on a hard poo so to speak

• Like 1

I've slept this way quite a bit, and always enjoy the process of going to sleep that way, turning over in my sleep (coming half-awake and feeling the load), and waking up ready to meet the day and in my favorite condition. I will admit, though, that I have usually already removed the diaper and am wearing only a pair or two of (blush) panties when I do the poop.

There has very rarely been a problem with rash. I think the reason for that is that I generally don't poop my panties unless it is going to be a relatively solid poop, not soft and messy.

• 1 month later...

I've slept in poopy diapers before. I don't poop in diapers that often. But when I do I try to stay in them as long as possible without getting a rash.

I've stayed in a poopy one too long once and got a nasty rash that I don't want to get gain.

I've tried sleeping through the night with a poop in my diaper and it's a wonderful feeling. I didn't get any rash, even without any ointment. These days I use barrier cream, just for good measure. It feels even better and makes the clean up easier.

If I do it, it's usually between 3-4am when I go, so the timing is perfect as 3 hours is my limit on staying in a messy diaper. But that last 2-3 hours seems to be the most peaceful sleep I get. The problem is sometimes I hit the snooze button 4 times too many cause I'm enjoying it so much!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, dr_sepheroth said:

I have just filled my diaper with a nice warm firm load, I am going to sleep now

Night night

Enjoy nigh night

• 5 weeks later...

I don't. I tend to be a very heavy sleeper. If I poop between the time I would normally sleep and the time I would normally wake, I change immediately, because the alternative is staying in a messy diaper for 10 hours (while sleeping) and getting a diaper rash.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2015 at 2:32 AM, Poobottom said:

I love sleeping in a pooey nappy, preferably softish poo so I can squash all over my bottom it sleeps more comfortable than lying on a hard poo so to speak

I can now say that I finally had a full nights sleep in a very poopie diaper, probably the kind of sleep that "Poobottom" makes mention of. The actual act of doing a poopie sort of woke me up in a rather hazy fuzzy way but it felt so wonderful to feel all that soft warm poopie filling my diaper, and without any assistance on my part. It felt so warm, so soft, so cozy comfy that I promptly went right back into a deep sleep. Surprisingly I did not wake up a couple of hours later feeling sticky and uncomfortable which in the past is the norm. Quite the opposite actually and I was most pleased.

• 4 weeks later...

When sleeping messy, I've noticed that you forget that it's there. However I do seem to have very vivid dreams of being in a messy diaper in front of friends, family, and hot girls in public. Then I'll wake up and remember I'm messy and no one knows but me, and that sitting up in a messy diaper after forgetting that you're in one gives an awesome reminder.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, I do enjoy sleeping in a messy diaper sometimes. I only sometimes have to poop at night, but if i am diapered I do not use a potty. If Mommy is asleep and if everything is contained, I just go back to sleep. I have never mastered pooping while lying down, so I usually stand up for a moment to handle the matter and then climb back into bed. I am apparently not very diaper-rash prone, and have worn a stinky all night many times with no ill effect. Depends on the poop i guess, because sometimes it does get a little itchy and i can't really scratch a poopy bottom. Still, an authentic and lovely experience!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...