LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sleeping While Messy

Hi DiaperboyEddie12,

I can’t say that I have ever did a poopy in my diaper without knowing about it. I have wanted to get to the point where I just poop my diaper without realizing it but that just doesn’t happen for me. I have been wearing diapers long enough that whenever I have to pee I just automatically let go but that is only when I am wearing my diaper. I also just poop my diaper when I am alone in my apartment so I can clean up easily in the shower.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah I have, I like it too. It’s very rare and the last time I did it was 2 months ago in an M4 and no problems there. I got a mild rash I think but of course I can’t do it often. Also am I the only one that likes to hold it all day for a FULL diaper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 9/9/2018 at 4:10 PM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Do you both ever wake up in a messy diaper and did not know you had gone in your diaper?

that is one of the reasons I do not like cloth diapers.

I am incon and don't feel it happening while sleeping. 

• 1 month later...

Just wondering. How are you guys making yourselves poop at night? What do you do to make that happen?

I think I recall making myself poop my diaper in the middle of the night a few time, and one day I pooped myself but was not wearing a diaper. I freaked me out because I don't want this happening during the weekday before I get up for work. People would smell it even after a shower if you're sleeping in it. But I'm still curious how you boys and girls get yourself to do it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have tried doing this several times before but I've never managed to sleep all night in a nappy I've pooed in.

I was actually caught when trying to do this as a kid, this was before I was able to wear nappies as I obviously couldn't ask my parents to buy nappies for me so I went straight into my pyjamas. I was about 13 or 14 and it was completely pre planned, I had needed a poo for most of the day but had deliberately not been to the toilet. It was a Friday so I didn't have school the next day. 

I was really desperate by the time I got into bed. I took about 10 minutes to compose myself, even now when I go in a nappy I get thoughts in my head like 'you know this is disgusting and you really shouldn't be doing this' these thoughts have often got the better of me and I've ended up just going to the toilet. 

Anyway I remember when I did it it felt wonderful. I relaxed my bowels and just let it slide out without having to put any effort in. When I was done the plan was just to sleep and sort out the mess in the morning. 

After about 5 minutes I realised that the smell was terrible and I struggled to sleep so I decided to just go to the toilet and clean up. This is when I was caught, my mum was coming out of the toilet, the smell was quite bad and she was the buldge in the back of my pyjamas. She was sympathetic, thinking I'd had an accident, but I still had a lot of explaining to do, I wasn't a little kid and was too old for this to be happening. I remember getting asked if I'd had accidents before which of course I had to deny even though I'd been going in my pants quite often.

I was too scared to do anything DL related for quite a while after that. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2018 at 8:02 AM, oliver d said:

I pooped my diaper last night without knowing it,this is the first time it has happened to me a very nice feeling.

I am very jealous, I've not been able to achieve that yet

• Like 1

Just woke up a few minutes ago to a wet an messy diaper. Not sure how long ago I wet or messed my diaper, but it must have some quiet time ago because I can feel a rash developing. Took some sleeping pills before bed last night. I guess sleeping pills and incontinence might not be a good combination.

• 1 month later...

I woke up earlier today with a very wet and very messy Dry 24/7 diaper. I am really glad they mage good quality diapers for those of us that are incontinent. I can't imagine the mess I would have in my bed if I wore a cheap diaper.

On 10/13/2018 at 8:02 AM, oliver d said:

I pooped my diaper last night without knowing it,this is the first time it has happened to me a very nice feeling.

I'm still dreaming that might happen to me someday

I woke up twice yesterday in the process of pooping my diaper. The first time was about 4 hours into my sleep and it smelled so bad that I got up and changed and put on a clean diaper and went back to bed. I woke up about 5 hours later while in the process of pooping my diaper again. This is bringing my incontinence to a whole new level.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 13. nov. 2012 at 3:12 PM, Craisler said:

I soil my diapers fairly often. Frequently, I wake up needing to go around 3 or 4 AM. Since I don't really want to get up at that time, I simply mess my diapers and go back to sleep. After all, isn't that what diapers are for?

Almost same routine for me...and yes that is also what diapers are for :)

Just woke up a few minutes ago with another big mess in my diaper. This is happening almost every day now. If I don't poop my diaper in my sleep, I normally poop while I am getting out of bed. I can't remember when the last time was that I actually pooped in the toilet. This is the true definition of incontinence.

• Like 1

Woke up about an hour ago with another big mess in my diaper. This is happening almost everyday now due to my incontinence from a bad disc in my lower back. I guess after it happens so often, I have just grown accustomed to it and don't mind sleeping in a poopy diaper. I go to bed in a clean, dry diaper every time and always wake up in a soaked messy diaper but I don't mind.