LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sleeping While Messy

• 1 month later...

No way! I can't do this because I can't handle the amount of laundry I would do to avoid the smell sticking to the sheets. I can handle my bedding smelling a little bit of pee, but no way can I handle poop smell on my blankies and stuffies. Ain't gonna happen!!!

• 5 months later...

i've "accidentally" had a nighttime poo in my diaper and slept all night. The only issue, like Missy Q, is that I get all worked up from messing my diaper and it takes me awhile to fall asleep.

I usually wake up in a soaked diaper and my wife just comments on hiw wet it is. Some mornings I wake up in a wet and messy diaper, so much in fact it is hard to roll over. My wife just pats my butt and says how full it is, then tells me to go clean up.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I sleep with poop in my diapers or underwear from time to time if it's not too messy and my butt feels ok, like I won't develop a rash. I love doing that, and then adding my morning poop to the same diaper/underwear and having a huge amount to sit around in. It makes me feel so naughty sitting on a giant mound of poopoo!

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

I just did it, woke up during the night, with a feeling of having to poop, and I just pushed and filled my diaper, and drifted back to sleep. With a nice feeling from my full diaper

I use activated charcoal so smell is of no concern.

Like the feeling of being in a messy diaper. When I finally got up my tummy was rumbling and before I knew it, I really was fillingbup my diaper once more, only this time it was massive. What a feeling....

• Like 1

There are occasions I go to bed with a messy diaper on. Few nights ago my wife a change me put me in my thick cloth night diapers in my rubber bloomers. And the she helped me put on my onesie that has long legs and zips  up the back. How we go back into the den and finish watching TV. Before we leave the couch I nurse on her for about 30 minutes. As I am nursing I feel the urge to poop. I start to fidget and I start to push your load into my diaper. She has me laying across her lap as she has her hand between my legs as I am nursing on her breast. She feels me pushing the load into my diaper. She starts to pat and rub my load into my bum. It feels good as she rubs the warm sticky mush around in my diaper. And she says come on let's go to bed I'm tired. I say aren't you going to change my diaper? No I think you'll just sleep in it. You'll be just fine. We get into bed I kiss her good night she places my pacifier into my mouth with the band around my head so my pacifier doesn't fall out. Then she snuggle next to me. I slept very well sucking on my pacifier with a load in my diaper.

I cant sleep while messy. Ive tried a couple times when I've had the house to myself for the night. I view diapers and messing as a kink. So I think I just get too excited and my brain wont let me sleep. Then when I  masturbate to satiate the desire  I'm like "well this feels unnecessary" then I go change. Oh well I guess

• 1 month later...

At first I was rather leery about sleeping with a messy diaper as I was worried about the comfort level and if anything should escape. As it turned out after a couple of tries it actually felt that I got a better sleep and with proper fitting plastic pants everything was nicely contained. Because I have IBS issues I no longer worry when I am rudely woken up with the need to do the potty thing. I just roll over and lets things happen and back to sleep I go.:03_EmoticonsHDcom:

• 4 months later...

I did this last night for the first time in a longtime. I woke up around 2 with the need to go. I just turned onto my back and filled my pants. What a nice feeling warming up with a load in your pants and doing a morning pee in an already loaded diaper 

• Like 1

The other night, I had a diarrhea load sometime in the middle of the night without even waking up during the messing process. It was a really good load. Filled my diaper up front and back. The only bad part was I got a pretty good diaper rash from it for being in it so long. I hope it happens again soon.

I've 'slept like a baby' in my poopy diaper a very small number of times, when everything was just right. A cosy, well-formed poop held snugly against me, a special desire to enjoy those ultimate babyish feelings for a little longer, extra time in the morning. Done that way it's been really nice.

Until I became a dad I thought that babies often have a poopy diaper at night, and wake up in one in the morning, and 'sleeping while messy' is one of those definitive baby experiences. It's not really like that. After the earliest newborn stage, which is a heart-opening, mind-bending blur of sleep, feeding, wetting, crying, spit-up, cuddles and poop, babies almost never poop in their sleep.

During or just after a night feeding: lots. Toddlers, in their beds, within a few minutes after waking (it might even be the reason they wake): lots. But among real chronological age babies, there isn't a whole lot of 'sleeping while messy'. Which is a good thing, because on top of how very messy that can become after rolling around in it for a while, it's the poop and pee that mix over time to cause a nasty diaper rash.

• 3 weeks later...

i never go to bed at night in a messy diaper, to me that's just too long to be wearing my poop. However when i'm with my mommy i do occasionally take my 45 minute nap time with a messy diaper, but that's still pretty rare as i only have a change withheld as punishment and i'm a perfect little angel. :angel_not:

• Like 1

When traveling, I have awoken a bit early and pooped in my diaper in bed, as I do have to take a dump every morning and sometimes with time zones, that comes early.  Some have said it is difficult to poop in bed but for me, I simply bent one knee a bit with my foot on bed and knee in air allowing space for expansion, and let it go while on my back.  If more than an hour till I have to get up, I often fall back to sleep again.  After all, if you are wearing a diaper, why not use it to its capacity?  Having said that, I will never leave a poopy diaper in my room which I do regularly with wet ones,  but bag it up well and take it with me to a trash bin away from my room

• 1 month later...

I love to sleep in a messy diaper! I usually put on my night diaper and give myself a small enema then put a Dulcolax suppository in my bum. I don’t know why but it just feels so good to me! I like to feel like I am pretending being forced into messing my diaper and that my imaginary mommy has more punishments in store for me.

On 8/3/2018 at 8:42 PM, Lil Fox Scotty 91 said:

I enjoy sleeping with a good load in my diaper. I feel warm, at ease, and very little too! Just use good barrier cream.

10 minutes ago, baby-dandan said:

I love to sleep in a messy diaper! I usually put on my night diaper and give myself a small enema then put a Dulcolax suppository in my bum. I don’t know why but it just feels so good to me! I like to feel like I am pretending being forced into messing my diaper and that my imaginary mommy has more punishments in store for me.

Do you both ever wake up in a messy diaper and did not know you had gone in your diaper?

On 9/4/2018 at 11:41 AM, Wet,Smelly,&tired said:

How can you clean a cloth diaper to get it looking good as mew?

that is one of the reasons I do not like cloth diapers.