LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• 2 weeks later...

My dream diaper I would have to say would to be changed in PAMPERS. The smell when the package is opened, and having the experience of being put on the bed getting a PAMPER slipped under my bottom and diapered up is a dream for me. For now though I will settle for the Bambino diapers... No longer fit in Pampers.

• 2 weeks later...

My dream diaper?

- extremely thick all round, making it impossible (or at least very difficult) to close my legs even when dry, with some padding on the sides

- absorbency to match

- effective leak guards that will contain liquids and messes

- good odor control and rash prevention

- designed for non-stop 24h+ wear

Maybe I'm the only one, but I dream about pre-supertrim Huggies: super thick, no SAP, leg elastic only without standing cuffs.

As someone who also prefers baby diapers, especially Huggies, I definitely appreciate this post. As someone who has easy access to unisex baby diapers with cloth like outer covers, the diaper that I'd like to see the most would be...

Size 6 blue and pink plastic backed disposable baby diapers. Think of the old Huggies for Him/Huggies for Her, but for the 21st century. I'd use plastic backing because it would make the diapers stand out from most of what's available now. Maybe I'd do a second line with a cloth like cover if the line with the plastic backing was selling incredibly well. Anyone who starts producing blue/pink gender specific baby diapers in the States is definitely going to get my attention though.

Oh, bright colors would be another idea for my baby diaper wish list. Think of the colors that used to come in those boxes of crayons you had to have for elementary school--those are the exact colors I'm thinking of.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I am talking to a manufacturer right now about designing a diaper specifically for ABDLs, I really want your input, I want to design something of great quality but keep the price down.

Tell me what you think

Also, does anyone like the idea of a dedicated ABDL pull up diaper? Something in adult sizes that are cheap, babyish, shaped like goodnites or pull ups.

If you were going to do that, I'd take the basic concept of Goodnites, Pull-Ups, etc. with the fake underwear designs that have colorful prints on them, the leak guards, etc. Except, I'd make sure that the absorbency is good on them, meant to be a pull-up diaper, not a pull-up trainer. It should be a cloth-like backing, too, imo.

That's what I'd do. It'd be a dream diaper for me. Something like underwear, but soaks like a diaper.

Cloth made out of diaper flannel ($3.95 a yard) that I make for myself. I also use Birdseye fabric as a soaker layer. Polyurethane waterproof pants (pull-on). PUL is about $9.95 per yard for plain and about $15 per yard for fabric that is printed with a design. That combination is the closest to what I wore as a baby. Flannel absorbs well and PUL is waterproof but "breathes" so it isn't uncomfortable. So my "dream diapers" are what I make for myself.