LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey guys,

Just wondering, what would your dream diaper be?

I would want something that has

- wetness liner

- elastic liners for the legs

- very thick (2 cm thick)

- soft

- single, refastenable tapes

- i don't really care about much absorbancy, but big absorbancy is a plus

- cute designs

- i know most of you guys don't like cloth like, but I kinda want a clothlike cover diaper xD

- a more streamlined fit, so that the crotch is a little less bulky

What do you guys want in a diaper?

I think my ideal diaper's functionality would be designed like a combination of disposable & cloth - washable and reusable with a LOT of absorbancy like cloth, but without requiring the use of plastic pants, like how disposables are. They would also the option to tape or Velcro vs. having to use pins or other snaps, AND they wouldn't have the annoying "wet feeling" that happens with cloth. That seems to also give me horrible (and I mean horrible - flaming red & incredibly itchy) rashes within minutes of being even just slightly damp, which is a HUGE reason I am disposable diapers only. Then there's the cute factor, but functionality is more important.

Therefore, since I don't think there will be a diaper like I described any time soon, my other ideal diaper would be a disposable that included these features:

- Plastic backing

- A second line that had a clothlike backing for those that prefer it and/or for the hotter months...BUT the clothlike cover has one that prevents leaks just as well as plastic backing, backed with real-life testing (though I doubt that a clothlike backing that does this will EVER happen)

- Comfortable leg cuffs

- Leak guards that do their job

- A range of absorbances available, the least absorbent of the line holding 1-2 average adult bladder floods without leak. The range of absorbancies would cater to discreet but effective outside wear (thinnest version) all the way up to "superbulk" to cater to those that love thick diapers. My favorite absorbancy though, I think, would be right in the middle - about the capacity of a Dry 24/7 or so.

- A choice of a 2-tape (1 tape/side) and 4-tape (2 tapes/side) versions, to cater to preference & also to help get the fit JUST right for all body types.

- A choice of scented or unscented in every make & size.

- Babyish through young child designs, without gender categorization (ie, no "boy", "girl", and "neutral" - just all kinds of designs without putting them in a labeled box)

- Instead of a boring, medical-esque "wetness indicator" line, having a range of designs that fades or changes colors with wetness instead, similar to Pull-ups & such.

It's nice to dream, huh?

~ moogle

My dream diaper would be a disposable as thick as a night time cloth diaper, and being a BIG baby, the Large or X-Large would be SUPER sized so that the tapes would reach to the front of even MY diaper...LOL...I also LOVE crinkly, plastic-backed diapers. So yeah - THICK, BIG AND LOUD for me!

i would go for two styls (both afordable but well made)

1. thinner for going out

a. leak guards that dont leak fluids

b. thick enuf to hold for a few hours without changing and quick wicking

c. plastic white backing without babyish design

d. single tab reclosable

e. a better conture fitt like a baby diaper is

2. thicker for home use

a. leak guards that dont leak fluids

b. realy thick for long lasting and quick wicking

c. plastic white backing with vary babyish design

d. single tab reclosable

e. a better conture fitt like a baby diaper is

Love the answers so far :D About the only thing I'd like to see which we don't have now is a premium plastic-backed disposable with padding being thicker and extending farther on the sides. Everything else seems to be covered by one brand and style or another, but us side-sleepers are still forced to either wear cloth diapers or accept leaks as part of life :( Even properly fitted plastic or rubber panties will not contain liquid that is not soon absorbed by the diaper, and with today's diapers not addressing this issue well enough, a market segment and many ABDL's are simply being ignored <_<

Bettypooh

Hey guys, I am talking to a manufacturer right now about designing a diaper specifically for ABDLs, I really want your input, I want to design something of great quality but keep the price down.

Tell me what you think

Also, does anyone like the idea of a dedicated ABDL pull up diaper? Something in adult sizes that are cheap, babyish, shaped like goodnites or pull ups.

• Like 1

My dream is just a store that sells every brand on the market and ships to me via the methods I prefer in packaging I like. No one product would satisfy all my wants since what I want is variety.

That and inexpensive shipping and close to where I live (i.e. I don't have to wait a week, maybe two or three days).

Also, does anyone like the idea of a dedicated ABDL pull up diaper? Something in adult sizes that are cheap, babyish, shaped like goodnites or pull ups.

i dont care for pullups

• Like 1

An ABDL-themed pull-up might sell well, though most of us seem to prefer diapers ;) If any manufacturer is listening just make sure to up-size the padding proportionately so it will hold one good wetting; most of us actually use our diapers and don't want leaks :)

Bettypooh

Yes I like the pull up idea. Something like Huggies Slip Ons (US) or Step Ins (UK) would be good as these are supposed to be an actual nappy / diaper rather than a training pant like Pull Ups. Just make it the same but larger sizes and have a plastic / cloth cover option.

Guest Diaperdragon

My dream diaper, would have to be very thick, that it would make you waddle even when dry. It would have very powerful odor control. It would have to last for a full 24 hours included 1 day. It would have to be able to control diaper rash. It have to be able to contain all the poop and all the pee.

Hey guys,

I got in touch with my manufacturer, they'll ship in bulk, but I don't have the room to manage inventory, anyone wanna partner with me on this? xD

Can't partner up...but please consider shipping to Canada when you get this project off the ground :D

For now, I am looking at regular adult diapers, depending on how that goes, I might open up a pull up line on the side. The lowest bulk shipment is rather big, they're telling me about 58000 diapers. Coming in containers of 6 bags, each bag carries 10 diapers.

lol, whoever gets to look after them has a lifetime supply xD

"Regular" adult diapers? that covers the whole spectrum pretty well :( OK, I'l make this as easy as I can....

1- Cloth or plastic backed?

2- What body color?

3- Wetness indicator stripe?

4- Color of that?

5- Tapes or Velcro fasteners?

6- How many fasteners per side?

7- Leak guards?

8- Elastic waist?

9- Back only for that, or front and back?

10- Expected wetness capacity?

11- Sizes available in the first lot?

12- Price per diaper?

I'll stop at an even dozen questions :D I'm sure others will have more to ask though. If you are truly serious about this, you should have those answers already- after all those are major criteria for most of us making a choice of our diapers B) I also notice that you're rather new here, so I kind of doubt that you'll find any interested 'investors' till we get to know you awhile first :mellow: If you've got any ABDL or business creds, posting them might speed that process up :thumbsup: Dreaming aloud is fine as long as you call it such, but business is serious and even on the cheap, 58K diapers = a big chink of money even for the more affluent people here.

So what's the scoop?

Bettypooh

That and inexpensive shipping and close to where I live (i.e. I don't have to wait a week, maybe two or three days).

Yeah that too. Seems like all the diaper retailers are on the west coast and I'm in Florida which means it's always about five days.

"Regular" adult diapers? that covers the whole spectrum pretty well :( OK, I'l make this as easy as I can....

1- Cloth or plastic backed?

2- What body color?

3- Wetness indicator stripe?

4- Color of that?

5- Tapes or Velcro fasteners?

6- How many fasteners per side?

7- Leak guards?

8- Elastic waist?

9- Back only for that, or front and back?

10- Expected wetness capacity?

11- Sizes available in the first lot?

12- Price per diaper?

I'll stop at an even dozen questions :D I'm sure others will have more to ask though. If you are truly serious about this, you should have those answers already- after all those are major criteria for most of us making a choice of our diapers B) I also notice that you're rather new here, so I kind of doubt that you'll find any interested 'investors' till we get to know you awhile first :mellow: If you've got any ABDL or business creds, posting them might speed that process up :thumbsup: Dreaming aloud is fine as long as you call it such, but business is serious and even on the cheap, 58K diapers = a big chink of money even for the more affluent people here.

So what's the scoop?

Bettypooh

1. The diaper will be plastic

2. Generally white, but I am looking to get full diaper prints in a baby blue/pink color scheme (i need help with design)

3. I am gonna see if we can get wetness indicators in shapes, (kinda like the pull ups)

4. not sure of the color, but whatever looks pretty

5. Well, I am looking at tapes

6. 2 fasteners per side, i looked at 1 sides but according to my manufacturers and reviewers, they say 1 fastener is insufficient in terms of holding up a saturated diaper and may leak a little more

7. Leak guards are present

8. I am trying to get elastic waistbands front and back

9. front and back

10. They claim up to 4 L capacity

11. First available sizes, probably a medium

12. Retail price is aimed at $1.5 per diaper, but under $2 is minimal, I want to make it as cheap as possible so that it doesn't become a luxury diaper if you know what I mean