LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Couldn'T Stop Playing Her!

The Princess on Super Mario Kart

I was invited here by Christine after SHE saw my cutest babydoll dress on google topic. TBH I may not qualify as a sissy per se. However, I have noticed that my female persona does like to regress from time to time.

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=abdl+girls&start=68&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1619&bih=737&tbm=isch&tbnid=eE-T78yUWzF9BM:&imgrefurl=http://daddyt14.tumblr.com/page/107&docid=mXJFyDxFxIYleM&imgurl=http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2v9hiVQ0D1rtgixto1_250.jpg&w=250&h=356&ei=6SwnULauKILu2gXQjICoAQ&zoom=1

I wouldn't mind owning one of these. I do not want to pull a George Stanley Banks here, but such a frilly thing is out of budget for me. (Kudos if you get the reference!) I am working, however.

I remember racing the princesses pink go kart quite often, probably the only "dress" i could flaunt back then and get away with it.

Once you come over to the Pink and Blonde side and that Little Girl comes to life, you do not want to be half-way. Just read "I ADORE BEING A GIR" and see whatg if feels like. I always thought that Sissy is just half-way and that is why I lobbied for a Little Girl's playouse (at Wetville, it was a "Dollhouse")

There is one thing that I should explain here and that is about tiaras. Most persons just think of them as princess-y or for ballet or Fairies. If you look at a girl wearing a proper tiara with proper clothes, you will see how it complements her shape and if you ever wear one, you will experience how it feels. I talk about it in one of my blog entries at length. When I was at GirlTalk To I intruduced the tiara fancy and many of them ended up buying more than one tiara. It is like the chreey on top of the sundae. Once you understand dolls, you will see how they mesh with a little girl's personality

I have invited the person from the website to join DD

Well Christine, I never had any compulsion to play with dolls. Except for one time when I was 9ish, 10 ish. I had a toy tank. I drove it in my sisters room, aimed the turret at her American Girl dolls, and put their hands up. She was upset then, but my mother was amused. Now that she is older, she sees the humor in me doing that.

Once you start it will be a different world for you and just seem natural. You must understand however that you need a big doll. When a girl is about 4 and starts playing with dolls, she is still acquring her gender module of personality, which means "Dolly" is part of her early development. Also a 14 inch baby doll is much bigger in scale to her and an 18" doll is quite big. about the same as a 36" doll would be now. I was just turning 5 when my sister mooved in with her doll and I was immediately taken with it/her. My reaction was that this was both a toy like some of the "men" that came with things, but also a person because it was large enough to, and had a full face with a kind of expression that made it a "her", She had blackish-brown hair and a brown plaid dress with a white Peter Pan collar and pink panties made of some kind of rubber but no diaper. I was with the doll so much, my aunt used to refer to it as my doll. When my sister came to live with us again 5-1/2 years later she came with one doll that I named Karen and she got a baby doll in a sleeper that I named Persis (having just seen that name. She and I were about 1-2/3 years apart in age. so I have a history with dollies. At that time, also, the gender divide was bigger and more clearly defined. So for me being a girl meant something significant . You can get a buller understannding of it by using the links in my signature. They are there for just that reason, The Gallery will show you and the blog entries will explain. Imagine what a chore it would be if I had to go through this material in separate posts

Well Christine, I never had any compulsion to play with dolls. Except for one time when I was 9ish, 10 ish. I had a toy tank. I drove it in my sisters room, aimed the turret at her American Girl dolls, and put their hands up. She was upset then, but my mother was amused. Now that she is older, she sees the humor in me doing that.

ROFL.

Yeah, I have not been too interested in playing with dolls yet, but my sissy side is an ever evolving peculiarity. Lol, I have been known to play Call of Duty while dressed up though.

I do not think I want to see that :)