LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Diapers To Order?

• 2 months later...

A review of sorts, in my own experince.

Molicare super plus

Nice nappy/diaper they do have a tendancy to split at the back, and the new design is something to be desired. I think they have changed too much, but they do hold a litre and a half of liquid. Oh and there purple

3/5

Attends 10

By far one of the greatest nappies/diapers around, they are bulky and hold about two litres of liquid. A nice crinckly sound and when wet you can barely close your legs, and unlike molicare don't split. But taping can sometimes be a problem, as they pull and stretch the plastic. Sorry only in white

4/5

Euron Form Plus

Another great nappy/diaper they have none of the drawbacks from molicare or attends, holding the same as the attends and feeling more bulky. They have a wetness indicator, that fades when wet and fit more snugly than the new molicare.

Oh and there blue

4/5

I hope this helps, but if posilbe get the attends or euronform.

Abri-form is good but the tena-slip is far better.

Tena-slip maxi is the best shaped and fitting diaper i have ever worn, from the moment you unfold them the elastic makes them U shaped and holds them in the perfect position, they are just as thick as the abri-form but I think they can hold more pee, especially on repeat wettings.

I have never had a tena leak but have had abri-form leak, 1 tena can last an entire day and the tabs are far superior to abri (i have had them break on me or loose stickyness)