LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

'Adult Baby Life Dynamics' And 'Ab Parents' Seminars

but just as with her book rosalie ASKED for criticism and comments and ideas .... i asked if she were goong to have others speaking at her event and she flipped out ...

in past threads some of which she herself deleted!! she posts her answers with no 'in my opinoon' or 'in my experience' but rather makes statements as if they were facts and never once reminds the reader it is her opinion .... than will refer members 'well if you read my book....' but she herself does not answer direct questions and as she has shown in her numerous responses cannot infact handle criticism .....

dont start a thread askin people for their input on holding a seminar and then not be willing to answer some direct questions without becoming deffensive and passive agressive

I wasnt aware I even COULD delete threads! So it's just another one of your accusations that failed. And just a note regarding questions. Not every question asked is relevant and some are personal therefore don'trequire answers either. Your repeated demands for qualifications and Research Boards and Universities and all that kind of thing is so silly as to not even be worthy of a response. You may have noticed that a number of other posters have criticised this silly demand for degrees and so on as well. But I think that most telling is that while my book and this seminar is aimed at REGRESSIVE ADULT BABIES, most of the over-the-top criticism comes from posters who are NOT so. It hardly grants huge credibility to their opinions.

The problem is quite simply that whenever anyone mentions anything that ever moderately questions the status quo, out come the loud and predictable voices and almost invariably they are the least qualified to speak - nothing more than the 'usual suspects'. It seems to never ever enter the hearts and minds of some that AB might have some quite negative issues and behaviours associated with it so that some might need some assistance in dealing with it.

This topic and the question of the value of such a seminar is stil being discussed. I have had quite a number of emails from people regarding it and overall the view is positive while accepting the practical difficulties. So please return to doing nothing for anyone else and criticising those that do. But remember to never ever criticise from a position of knowledge. You dont want people to start taking you seriously now, do you?

*giggles* i love you rosalie, you always make me laugh... i'm so glad you decided to come back after the whole book thing a few months ago..

its threads like these that make me keep coming back to this site...

but really of course what i say doesn't matter. I come here for an interest in what for me is a sexual fetish. I post here to distract me from all my real life responsibilities - stressful job (which i love, but is stressful none the less), course work (which i love but also can provoke some stress at times) as well as medical conditions which are unpredictable and can cause me some pretty awful days. Coming to this website is a much needed distraction from my real life.

*giggles* i love you rosalie, you always make me laugh... i'm so glad you decided to come back after the whole book thing a few months ago..

its threads like these that make me keep coming back to this site...

but really of course what i say doesn't matter. I come here for an interest in what for me is a sexual fetish. I post here to distract me from all my real life responsibilities - stressful job (which i love, but is stressful none the less), course work (which i love but also can provoke some stress at times) as well as medical conditions which are unpredictable and can cause me some pretty awful days. Coming to this website is a much needed distraction from my real life.

I never really left. It was a break to do things in my real world (I am a pst-graduate trainer) and that takes time. You bring up an interesting point though about the site being a distraction because I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that the more vocal members on here are not really much a sample of the entire AB community. I suspect actually that the views expressed on here are quite opposite to the real world. Not always, of course, but I am certainly getting a lot of feedback privately that really does not match a lot of what is said here. And of course as my own experience shows, rocking the boat or expressing contrary viewpoints doesnt go down very well. Take a look at me for example. Bettypooh has honoured me with 3 warning points essentially because I dont agree with her. Of course calling other ABs 'stupid' is ok (for her).

Not that it really matters. The truth is that there are people out there in real need in addressing what can be a sometimes devastatingly difficult drive - regressive AB. I will do what I can do to the best of my abilities regardless. In fact, it is almost par for the course to be abused for trying to change the status quo and helping people. In many ways it is a validation of my decisions. It still sucks though.

Best of luck with your medical conditions tho. They can suck badly too.

Did somebody say medical conditons.....*long sigh*

you know I'm going to cherish the day that no longer applies to me, lol. I think everyone is missing the pojnt here. With any event, seminar, webinar, munch ir whatever it may be, it's not going to be a fit for everyone. That being said, we shouldn't knock those who wish to take advantage of a seminar of sorts and we should let them have their fun. I know full well if I bring my roommate that there is no way she would act big for more than 15 minutes at a time. That's her personality, likewise there are others who are much more provate about it and a vanilla seminar would be fine. If you like the idea, go, if you don't then don't go. the fighting doesn't really need to happen. Albeit it's amusing but it's ultimately unecessary. If you don't agree with her trachings then find someone you agree with; it's what I do.

course the problem is.. what is big? take for example my cubicle at work. I have a government job - but my cubicle has disney wall clings, i have a rotating disney princess light, i have stuffed gerbils and hamsters and teddy bears, i have legos, i have markers and coloring books. I have toy story figurines.... I have phineas and ferb signs, a dinosaur poster, i have a disney princess white board with a countdown to my next vacation.

I wear my hair in braided pigtails most of the time and wear vans with crazy designs on em. I wear funny tee shirts that have a picture of a honey bee with a suitcase and tie on and the phrase "worker bee" on it. While working i listen to disney songs on my headphones. I hold a cubicle dance party every friday at 2 30 pm to the song "walk the dinosaur" ... I decorate our unit for ALL holidays, even things like earth day and fudge day.

I am a professional, I am up for a promotion, am president of the local chapter for our national organization, am working on a proposal I have to present to the director of the state and am getting ready to go to a national conference paid for by the office...

but looking at my cubicle, you would think a five year old worked there.... am i grown up? or am I still just a kid at heart!!!

on the plus side... i don't work directly with the public so i CAN have a cubicle like that!

• Like 2

I never really left. It was a break to do things in my real world (I am a pst-graduate trainer) and that takes time. You bring up an interesting point though about the site being a distraction because I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that the more vocal members on here are not really much a sample of the entire AB community. I suspect actually that the views expressed on here are quite opposite to the real world. Not always, of course, but I am certainly getting a lot of feedback privately that really does not match a lot of what is said here. And of course as my own experience shows, rocking the boat or expressing contrary viewpoints doesnt go down very well. Take a look at me for example.

R O F L

From Sarah:ok i would go simply so i could to to australia, but i'd skip out on an seminars and hang out with my friends down there!

You could do worse. If we held it mid year we would use the Gold Coast in Queensland - the premier holiday destination in the country or if in January in Sydney - the most beautful harbour in the world. Even if you didnt like the seminar, theres a lot to do downunder.

I really have no opinion on this but had a few beers and started reading this post it was like a bad car accident i just could not stop reading .So i checked myself into a holiday inn to become smarter ( remember the comercial ) to understand my own AB.DL crossdressing not really caring about sex and seminars because really they end up boooring with to many slides and more info than i need (opps Thats an opin isn`t it ).Hi Sarah Ab miss ya how ya been .Also Rosalie it is quite simple if you want to do this then do it !.If enough people are interested go for it .If not keep this thread going this has been one of the better ones i have seen in a long time (opps another opin ) someone shpank me lmao ok im done see ya !

lol, I give you credit Sarah, I was going to bring my armadillo plushy to work as our team amscot but never worked up the nerve. Though I got along with a lot more of my female co-workers by more or less staying in touch with my little side as well as working daddy mode when I needed to. I am also laughing because I have tow gerbils next to me in my room in a big, glass aquriam.(They are cute but not too bright)

i learned lon ago to make my workplace as enjoyable as possible as i spend at least 1/3 of my day there .... i love love love my cubicle!! my coworkers love my cubicle .... it is in the mandatory list of stops on the office tour for anyone bringing family/friends/kids around .... and the office manager even stopped by my cubicle one day with giving a tour to some suits from DC!!!

I'm really having a hard time figuring why Rosealie has been getting so much heat from some people. Virtually every time she post, it turns into some kind of huge thread argument, and the tone tends to get personally. Often the tone makes it difficult to figure out what is being said. Rosealie has taken some heat from people, and tends to have a thin-skin, but given the way some have treated her, I would understand it.

I went through the beginning of this thread, and the first post I found that really pushed the tone was this:

i know its not a play event, my point was that you would want to make sure the rules were clearly stated and the intent, and whether or not fetishists were welcome.... because from your past postings you seemed pretty adamant in a separation between those who are sexual and those who are not... so you would want to make clear what it is you are proposing... there are many fetish events that offer educational seminars, but have a sexual aspect to them and if you do not want fetishists to be there, than it would need to be clear.

i think many people are afraid to offer up criticism because in the past you reacted very badly to criticism of your publications, so people may be reluctant to put in the effort give your responses to criticism in the past.

Not the first time Sarah and Rosealie have engaged in this argument. Given the prior history, I do understand Rosealie flipping her lid, because it was just another chance to attack her. I'm not sure if there is a market for this, but not for the reasons that people are putting out. I certainly couldn't go to something like, but right now I can't afford a flight LA, let alone Australia. If I could, the last thing I want to do is go to seminar, unless it included a dinner with Greg Norman But then, maybe if it was affordable and convenient, I might find some benefit. It wouldn't make me stupid, or gullible. I've read her book, it was good (not great, but good). I think she is trying to find some commonalities in the experience of regressive adults, as well as a why to manage it.

While criticism is always appropriate, the ridiculing of Rosealie is in bad taste, and speaks more about the poster than her.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the thread. What is perhaps is not always understood is that even during heated debate, things can be learned that may not be learned at any other time. I learned a number of new things thru this as well. And yes, while the topic was a proposed seminar/workshop, a lot of other things were discovered as well. I got a good insight as to how people view meeting others in a non-play environment and I learned a bit more about how AB is viewed by some and this is always good news - even if it is viewpoints from NON-ABs!!. Im aware I am a bit thin-skinned at times, however I'd have to say I am not exactly alone in this!! A few super-sensitive souls have wandered in and gotten upset. But it wasnt a total loss... I scored 3 warning points from it!!! After all, we must not show disrespect to anyone although the meaning of the term 'disrespect' seems to vary according to which side the moderator is on!!

I look forward to continuing to ask controversial questions and to put forward equally controversial theories. If we truly want to improve all things AB then we need to accept some well-intentioned controversy and some at times heated debate.

Have fun babies!

• Like 1

On an unrelated topic, had an awesome time at a little's invasion yesterday. Still not quite back into big headspace. Actually I sort of lingered between headspace during the event but it was refreshing to be able to enagge that part of myself with others for a chnage.

I have steered clear of this thread as I am not a Regressive AB and thus the topic doesn't interest me much. That being said I was asked to review the thread and I have.

While I see some aggressive tones and accusations posing as questions, I see nothing that warrants shutting down the discussion. Those who know me know that I lean towards a free-speech approach to discussions and thus a debate doesn't bother me. But please remember to be respectful and soften the tones a bit.

Since I'm here now:

Personally I think any seminar of this type should be aimed more at family of AB's than the AB's themselves. No one is qualified to tell YOU about you and Rose/Mike's experiences (and others that were consulted for the book) aren't necesarilly going to be the same as another AB's.

And yeah... I wouldn't attend a diaper-related seminar that wanted me to supress that side of me while discussing that very part of me. Then again, as a former music-industry guy that attended many a seminar I can assure you that creating much more fun side parties and get togethers is part of the reason why people sign-up for seminars to begin with. So it's not like people couldn't get out their paci's and plushies for the after-party back at the hotel :)

I have steered clear of this thread as I am not a Regressive AB and thus the topic doesn't interest me much. That being said I was asked to review the thread and I have.

While I see some aggressive tones and accusations posing as questions, I see nothing that warrants shutting down the discussion. Those who know me know that I lean towards a free-speech approach to discussions and thus a debate doesn't bother me. But please remember to be respectful and soften the tones a bit.

Since I'm here now:

Personally I think any seminar of this type should be aimed more at family of AB's than the AB's themselves. No one is qualified to tell YOU about you and Rose/Mike's experiences (and others that were consulted for the book) aren't necesarilly going to be the same as another AB's.

And yeah... I wouldn't attend a diaper-related seminar that wanted me to supress that side of me while discussing that very part of me. Then again, as a former music-industry guy that attended many a seminar I can assure you that creating much more fun side parties and get togethers is part of the reason why people sign-up for seminars to begin with. So it's not like people couldn't get out their paci's and plushies for the after-party back at the hotel :)

the 'after-party' idea is a good one mike and thanks for it. We may take a look at getting a private venue of some kinds for drinks and nibbles after where people could be more overtly baby (with limits). That's actually a very good idea so thanks for that!

I guess I'll always be on the side of being who I am and presenting it in a positive fashion. it's not for everyone but it's been good for me.

P1010540.jpg

(my little shameless plug) teehee. If you ever get the seminars off the ground share how they go!

I guess I'll always be on the side of being who I am and presenting it in a positive fashion. it's not for everyone but it's been good for me.

(my little shameless plug) teehee. If you ever get the seminars off the ground share how they go!

I will certainly share how they go. I do have a question about the 'being who I am and presenting it in a positive fashion'. Do you consider the other peolpe around you if they wish to see you in AB attire? Thats a question, not a criticism.