LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

'Adult Baby Life Dynamics' And 'Ab Parents' Seminars

So will you and your husband be the only 'experts' leading these courses or would others who are well known in the ABDL world be speakers as well?

A broad spectrum of presenters will often bring in more people than just two people who are a couple and relatively new to the online abdl community.

Who would you suggest are well-established expert speakers on regressive AB behavioural issues? Open to suggestions.

i was asking you..... I can think of many people who have lived openly about their AB tendancies and are very 'high functioning' and accomplished... but its not me to say who should do it.

I was just wondering if you were planning on having other speakers or not...

honestly, i would never have a need to attend any sort of seminar, it was most just out of curiosity and to give you a change to tell others more about what you would be planning......

i was asking you..... I can think of many people who have lived openly about their AB tendancies and are very 'high functioning' and accomplished... but its not me to say who should do it.

I was just wondering if you were planning on having other speakers or not...

honestly, i would never have a need to attend any sort of seminar, it was most just out of curiosity and to give you a change to tell others more about what you would be planning......

Well can you tell me some of their names? It is always good to get multiple viewpoints.

nope sorry i can't. The point is, if you have not been a member of the ABDL community long enough, and with all the research you have done on multiple webistes, if you are not aware of people who are more established here and live fully professional lives while being an AB perhaps you are not yet ready to hold a seminar..

also are you claiming to be a well established expert on regressive ab tendencies?

nope sorry i can't. The point is, if you have not been a member of the ABDL community long enough, and with all the research you have done on multiple webistes, if you are not aware of people who are more established here and live fully professional lives while being an AB perhaps you are not yet ready to hold a seminar..

also are you claiming to be a well established expert on regressive ab tendencies?

Just as I thought. Rather than be part of a solution you are happier to just criticise. There is a WHOLE BIG WORLD of ABs out there that frankly you know nothing about because they dont live online. It may surprise you to learn that most ABs try to keep it secret - including online - which is why most are lurkers and no contributors. Have you ever wondered why there are 25000 members of DD but less than 1% actually post? Is it just possible that you are drawing all your information from a very very small subset of the data?

And there seems to be a common thread in many online communities to criticise rather than help. You could actually assist by recommending speakers to what is still a proposed seminar but instead choose to be a block.

What I am saying id that after spending their work-week complying with whatever they have to do to function in society, few ABDL's will be interested in continuing that just to hear things they've likely read about here already. I rarely see a truly new topic or idea on these forums, and we've got as active and diverse ABDL forum site as anyone else- and better than most I've seen :) Who would give up their limited 'expression time' for this?

As to TG being different- yes, it certainly is. I was using that to show you that appearances have little to do with casual public interactions such as occur with meetings, seminars, and events. Appearing as an AB isn't going to utterly shock as many people as you think it will, and several people here don't go to the great lengths you seem to think they should to hide this part of themselves, yet they still lead well-adjusted happy lives. Don't be stupid in the doing, but be yourself and express yourself because denying yourself is the fast lane to problems dealing with yourself- and that will wash over other parts of your life and make problems with them too :(

Boundaries? It's pretty clear that what each of us feels comfortable doing varies all over the map. At my age nobody would think much to learn that I wear diapers and am not bothered by that, nor would those who know me well be surprised at anything I do :lol: I never fit in with society well so some time back I gave up on trying. And then viola- all of a sudden everything in my life got a lot better, including my social relationships :girl_happy: To make others I care about more comfortable I do restrain from some things I desire to do, but never do I stop doing my own thing totally just because someone else wants me to :P Some of my happiness lies in those around me, but most of it lies within me doing my thing with the least reserve I can manage. In loosening the restrictions and limits I am a better adjusted, more well respected, happier, and more successful person than ever before. That is the approach a licensed vastly experienced Therapist and psych told me to do, and I don't think you come close to having their expertise in this matter.

As I've been typing several other replies have been posted. Being that I have other things to do that matter more to me, I'm going to browse the boards one more time and get back to my project because that is what I want to do.

Bettypooh

*giggles* its nice to see you haven't changed one bit rosalie.. and i am so glad i could live up to your expectations and perform just as you thought i would.

i find it flattering you think about me at all...

One last thing- if there are so many AB's hiding themselves as you claim, then how did you find them and discover their numbers? I get to see what goes on behind the scenes here and your numbers do not match what I've seen ;) What I do see is a lot of people who join and then go away, coming back later, setting up a new account, and doing it all over again and again. Many people here do nor post but are active in Chat where stats like that are not kept (even if we can dig them up when we need to). Those who come and do not say anything are just as likely to have found what they were looking for as they are trying to hide themselves by staying quiet. Not very many people are as verbose as me either :blush: and the average person who says nothing simply doesn't have anything they want to say.

I will go so far to opine that if someone is so worried about someone else finding out about them having ABDL leanings online where hiding is easy, they will most certainly not show up in person for a seminar on the very topic they so deeply fear embracing. Besides, if they do not approach it online, how will they learn that such a seminar is happening?

Bettypooh

@BETTPOOH <<What I am saying id that after spending their work-week complying with whatever they have to do to function in society, few ABDL's will be interested in continuing that just to hear things they've likely read about here already. I rarely see a truly new topic or idea on these forums, and we've got as active and diverse ABDL forum site as anyone else- and better than most I've seen :) Who would give up their limited 'expression time' for this?>>

Thats not even remotely like what you said at first. Now you are saying something that is essentially completely different. It is a very different thing to say that people CANT vs WONT. And even then, the assumption that people would not be happy to give up 8 hours where they cant express their AB side seems a little odd since that is exactly what they do for the vast amount of their lives. So asking people to not express their Ab side in an overt manner during an 8 hour seminar is not at all an onerous task.

As to boundaries... it probably never occured to you that the discussion on boundaries might actually include much of exactly what you said. Boundaries exist as defined by law, societal and family expectation, personal morality and ethics and religoius belief as well as plain old practicality. Many of these boundaries are ones we define and change as we go along in life, but some are not. The law does not for example allow you to do as you feel; it permits you to stay within the law. But boundaries on your own personal beliefs and practices are subject to change. But as a personal aside, your own position on 'boundaries' is defined in exactly the same way - by your own beliefs and morals, which is fine. What makes you think that I am that inexperienced and stupid that I dont understand that and already have that as part of the proposed course material? Please grant me the respect you would grant any other person whom you dont know at all. Do I sound like a complete amateur in the world of human relationships and the drives and emotions of regressives? Please just assume that we are trying to help ABs rather than any other motivation.

One last thing- if there are so many AB's hiding themselves as you claim, then how did you find them and discover their numbers? I get to see what goes on behind the scenes here and your numbers do not match what I've seen ;) What I do see is a lot of people who join and then go away, coming back later, setting up a new account, and doing it all over again and again. Many people here do nor post but are active in Chat where stats like that are not kept (even if we can dig them up when we need to). Those who come and do not say anything are just as likely to have found what they were looking for as they are trying to hide themselves by staying quiet. Not very many people are as verbose as me either :blush: and the average person who says nothing simply doesn't have anything they want to say.

I will go so far to opine that if someone is so worried about someone else finding out about them having ABDL leanings online where hiding is easy, they will most certainly not show up in person for a seminar on the very topic they so deeply fear embracing. Besides, if they do not approach it online, how will they learn that such a seminar is happening?

Bettypooh

Betty, the people who have approached me mainly from reading my book appear to not be on-line denizens. yes, they probably hold online accounts but they do not seem to post at all or very rarely. What I am saying is that the vast amount of posts reflect a very small number of the community and as such will always be skewed in some way. Thats just basic statistical analysis. Nothing new there. I personally know one major supplier of AB goods that has said essentially the same thing and their data comes from 20,000 sales per year and a great deal of personal contact. All I am trying to say is that the DD/Fetlife/ADISC experience and viewpoint may not match the rest of the community.

I ran a survey a little while back and was astonished by the number of unique responses. It also suggested that a lot of people are lurkers or very occasional readers. That does make me question some of the opinions and experiences opined on here as not necessarily the widespread view. All I am suggesting is that there may be a much bigger and far more diverse AB world than we all realise. Remember that there is an entire generation that grew up without sharing their world online and still dont see the need. They may wander in from time to time to see whats happending but they either dont have facebook accounts or have one that they dont use. Again, dont define the world - or the AB world - based on who you are. there is a huge variation in this community and I dont think we are necessarily seeing it all in perspective.

It's justa thought.

How so more complex? My "mommy" is my submissive i own and have collered. Her acts of submission are pleasing me through my Abdl side and her behaving as a mommy. Granted out relationship is a little more three dimensional than Abdl stuff but I know a thing or two about complicated relationships.

I guess I'm curious your basis for this knowledge you want to bestow upon the lifestyle. If you're basing it off of life experiences and things you have lived through both within the lifestyle and your own relationships I am very curious to hear. However, if you are gathering information from "Internet sources" and a hand full of volunteers I will admit I am sceptical of your actual insight into what makes "us" tick.

How so more complex? My "mommy" is my submissive i own and have collered. Her acts of submission are pleasing me through my Abdl side and her behaving as a mommy. Granted out relationship is a little more three dimensional than Abdl stuff but I know a thing or two about complicated relationships.

I guess I'm curious your basis for this knowledge you want to bestow upon the lifestyle. If you're basing it off of life experiences and things you have lived through both within the lifestyle and your own relationships I am very curious to hear. However, if you are gathering information from "Internet sources" and a hand full of volunteers I will admit I am sceptical of your actual insight into what makes "us" tick.

A lot of our material is covered in our book for AB parent/child couples. But the material for AB singles is more extensive in other areas such as 'knowing yourself', boundary managment and external relationships.

I wasn't asking you for your material I was asking you the origination of your information. Way to dance around my question and plug your book....

Try and keep it polite, okay? We are not in a power exchance relationship. Parent/child is nothing like that. Much of the information comes from the research of others as well as my own original research including personal interviews and surveys.

Didn't realize I was being impolite?

For many parent child is a power exchange... As a matter of fact it is a very large portion of the lifestyle. I can't even fathom the numbers of stories where one is "forced" into diapers or "forced" to regress and act like a child/baby.

As an individual who is trying to separate themselves from the rest of the community as a leader and someone who is of informed research, try not to be too sensitive. You will receive many opposing ideas as well as disagreements with the ideals you decide to lead with.

Thick skin is a must.

heheh brian, remember asking any sort of direct question in which the OP has to back up their claims is always impolite.. never ask for statistical data or other clarifying information, just blindly trust if someone claims to be an expert they must be!

on that note for $30 i can buy a doctorate of immortality !

@rosalie

First, you did not answer my question and instead tried to make it about potentially unwanted attention. This is evident by your quote "

@ABKAROLYN I get what you mean by hiding who you are and how that is often intrinsically unfair. But pretending it ain’t so is just silly. It would be great if adult babies were able to dress as themselves openly in public - but they can’t. And it is unlikely to change in our lifetimes. We have to learn to live with that. We’ve already seen the merciless media assassination of a public figure than merely wears diapers, never mind engages the entire AB behavioural spectrum. Do you really want the same thing to happen to you? Say a reporter takes a photo of you and prints it in the media? Do you want that kind of attention? Because you know what the vast majority of uninformed public opinion will be: deviant, pedophile, child molester etc etc. Why put yourself at risk like that?"

First I will respond to the question that you asked in your quote. It is very simple and you may have trouble getting your head around it, but that is ok. My response is I would not care about the attention as it would not bother me in the least as I know the truth and that is what matters.

Now back to the question that I asked you. What are your qualifications to pass judgement on my level of functionality based SOLELY on the presence or absence of paraphinalia?

Now since you want to throw open the door of potentially unwanted attention, I am more than willing to oblige you here as I have a vast amount of experience that you cannot refute, cannot explain it away. Lets take a look at the transgendered community. Many of us eventuyally realized that we were not as we appeared to be. We eventually came to understand that in order for our very survival it becomes paramount that we change our outward appearance to match that with which we identify. In my case I was born male, but am in a very many ways, including in my head, female. A good majority of us eventually become ostracised by our friends and family and often even our workforce when we say enough is enough. When we stand up for our rights to be who and what we are, society throws back at us. Tries to slap us back where it thinks that we should be, often demands where we chould be. The emotional effects of this are chilling to anyone with half a heart and half a brain. over half of all transgendered individuals will attempt suicide before the age of 20. Many are forced to move away from our homes and family to be who and what we are. the emotional toll is astounding and it is something that few can truly appreciate unless they are themselves trans. Those that are trans eventually say enough is enough and begin to forge thier own paths, not caring what others think, how others see them. They begin to surround themselves with true friends and family. Those friends that will support them even if they do not agree with the decisions that are made. Family that will lend a shoulder to cry on, a hand to pick you up.

Now since you wanted to open this door, do you really want to continue down this road, or do you want to turn around and actually answer a very simple question of which you have so far refused to answer and is therefore leading credence to the implication that you do not have the qualifications to pass the judgement that you have passed and have as of yet retracted that statement either. Not to mention that your strident defense of your position without giving your qualifications on the judgement that you have passed is also showing that you may not have the expertise or qualifications to have written the book that you have.

• Like 2

I think what you are planning is brilliant.

I am a part time little one, or more honestly a fetish little one.

But, after finally admitting to that part of myself, found myself with a strong, tradie all Aussie bloke, who truly is half little one.

Conundrum.

I love him, and would like to learn more about this.

The fact that he has had to live with some self loathing and inner contempt nearly his entire life has urged me to better understand the dynamics of his/her thinking.

It has taken me soul searching and inner strength to face this.

It is simply a journey that we are on, and I would love an environment where it was easy to speak, chat, share and learn. (with safety and acceptance)

@rosalie

First, you did not answer my question and instead tried to make it about potentially unwanted attention. This is evident by your quote "

@ABKAROLYN I get what you mean by hiding who you are and how that is often intrinsically unfair. But pretending it ain’t so is just silly. It would be great if adult babies were able to dress as themselves openly in public - but they can’t. And it is unlikely to change in our lifetimes. We have to learn to live with that. We’ve already seen the merciless media assassination of a public figure than merely wears diapers, never mind engages the entire AB behavioural spectrum. Do you really want the same thing to happen to you? Say a reporter takes a photo of you and prints it in the media? Do you want that kind of attention? Because you know what the vast majority of uninformed public opinion will be: deviant, pedophile, child molester etc etc. Why put yourself at risk like that?"

First I will respond to the question that you asked in your quote. It is very simple and you may have trouble getting your head around it, but that is ok. My response is I would not care about the attention as it would not bother me in the least as I know the truth and that is what matters.

Now back to the question that I asked you. What are your qualifications to pass judgement on my level of functionality based SOLELY on the presence or absence of paraphinalia?

Now since you want to throw open the door of potentially unwanted attention, I am more than willing to oblige you here as I have a vast amount of experience that you cannot refute, cannot explain it away. Lets take a look at the transgendered community. Many of us eventuyally realized that we were not as we appeared to be. We eventually came to understand that in order for our very survival it becomes paramount that we change our outward appearance to match that with which we identify. In my case I was born male, but am in a very many ways, including in my head, female. A good majority of us eventually become ostracised by our friends and family and often even our workforce when we say enough is enough. When we stand up for our rights to be who and what we are, society throws back at us. Tries to slap us back where it thinks that we should be, often demands where we chould be. The emotional effects of this are chilling to anyone with half a heart and half a brain. over half of all transgendered individuals will attempt suicide before the age of 20. Many are forced to move away from our homes and family to be who and what we are. the emotional toll is astounding and it is something that few can truly appreciate unless they are themselves trans. Those that are trans eventually say enough is enough and begin to forge thier own paths, not caring what others think, how others see them. They begin to surround themselves with true friends and family. Those friends that will support them even if they do not agree with the decisions that are made. Family that will lend a shoulder to cry on, a hand to pick you up.

Now since you wanted to open this door, do you really want to continue down this road, or do you want to turn around and actually answer a very simple question of which you have so far refused to answer and is therefore leading credence to the implication that you do not have the qualifications to pass the judgement that you have passed and have as of yet retracted that statement either. Not to mention that your strident defense of your position without giving your qualifications on the judgement that you have passed is also showing that you may not have the expertise or qualifications to have written the book that you have.

ABKAROLYN. can you please try and keep this on the actual topic which is actually not transgender. Now before the almost inevitable accusatison fly that I an transphobic, homophobic, racist, ageist etc let me try and say as unequivocably as I can that I am in complete support of the needs and acceptance of TG people. Is that clear? But at the same time, AB is NOT TG. There is a huge amount of difference between the two and while your experience as a TG is incredibly powerful and valid it does not therefore mean it transfters to the AB situation for others.

Determining to be yourself outwardly is an easy thing to say but as you know personally, another thing entirely to actually do. In tha case of TGs it is a big step but one which the community in general understands, if not always supports. But the idea of an AB being public as a baby is NOT something the public understands in an way at all and certainly does not accept. There is quite simply no comparison.

Now on to qualifications which so seems to upset some people for whom the letters after a name have such importance while the quality of their work has no import. I have a bachelors degree (Science). But if you want to criticise me and my work, do so fairly and with some intellectual integrity. Rather than shoot the messenger which has been the overall experience, criticse what I say and the entirety of the body of work.

Now since you choose to criticise me let me return the favour. You claim that I 'pass judgement without qualification', yet you do exactly the same thing. Your 'body of work' on this site amounts to a massive FOUR posts so how about you substantiate yourself as you want me to do? And finally 'passing judgment' is not the same thing as saying things that others might find uncomfortable. The pursuit of truth is not about pandering to fantays or delusion. it is about truth from which comes safety and comfort. You of all people should know what it means to accept te hard truths about yourself. Why should ABs be exempt from that?

heheh brian, remember asking any sort of direct question in which the OP has to back up their claims is always impolite.. never ask for statistical data or other clarifying information, just blindly trust if someone claims to be an expert they must be!

on that note for $30 i can buy a doctorate of immortality !

As I asked once before... point me to other 'experts' and let them debate or criticise my work.

@rosalie

First let me say congratulations on your bachalors in science. I still question however how that qualifies you to pass judgement on my level of functionality based SOLELY on the prescence or absence of paraphinallia. Please explain this so that others and myself can see how this applies.

Next lets look at what you seem to be getting at in terms of unwanted attention. You are correct that AB and TG are not the same thing. They are closely linked however in the fact that how one presents oneself is an outward expression of his or her inward state at the time. Perhaps also to thier core. The point that I am making here is that if one cannot present as who they are, there is indeed a huge problem. You say that society understands the need for TG's to transition. Lets look at this for a moment. If this is indeed the case, why are there so many examples of TG being murdered, beaten, fired, etc for simply being who and what they are? I could expand this list ad infinitum, but I think that you get what I am getting at here. Am I shooting the messenger, no. What I am doing is showing how you have put forth an undefendable position when you stated that someone is dysfunctional based on the presences of paraphnallia. You have yet to state that this is in your oppinion, which would be entirely different. Instead, you stated it in a clinical fashion, as a statement of fact.

Now lets look at the number of posts that I have put here. The number of posts that I have put here are not the whole of my experience, nor have I ever claimed such. That is an inaccruate conclusion that you seem to have drawn. If you are trying to say that the points that I am bringing up have less weight somehow due to the fact that I have fewer posts on this board than others, you are setting a different problem. That problem is that you seem to be linking the number of posts to experience and also qualifications. That kind of mindset is exactly what is wrong with society today in the workforce. You need the experience to get the job, but you can get the experience without getting the job. I think you get the idea here. If instead you were attempting to get at that due to the small number of posts that I have you have somehow place less wieght on what I say rather than someone who has many posts, then you are running into elitesm. I have 15 years experience in marketing and sales, and yet i learn something from even the new person with no experience due to the fact that I keep an open mind about they my have an idea that I dont, may know something that I dont. I do my best to avoid eliteism thinking for that is the deathknell of anyone, and indeed of creative thought itself. Now if On the other hand I have missed something, lets discuss that and I will gladly let you know my thoughts and where I stand on that. As far as shooting the messenger, I am only bringing out what you have typed, and showing how it could all too easily be taken.

• Like 1