LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fun Stuff In Diapers

greg55

So I tried something new again from something I read on a website. I put on a condom and a diaper. I then peed into the condom, definitely a weird sensation. Eventually, after I *ahem* relaxed, the pee emptied into my diaper, making it feel like someone else was peeing into my diaper. I suggest it

• 3 months later...

Haha - got me thinking, maybe some of the many bottles I curse in the shower - I call them skittles because thats what happens with them - could be some use!

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...

I always wondered if others thought of doing something like this. I have a list of things I'd like to try and I added some from the comments here. A lot of the items of the list are more for fun then practical use since I doubt I could or would do it. It's more something fun to pass the time with. I have done bananas but I hate the super sticky clean up. I love oatmeal the most though even if it's sticky it's still a bit easier to clean up and I don't have to worry about chunks possibly clogging the drain when I shower.

• 3 weeks later...

Dr.Bronners peppermint castile soap good for cleaning, enemas, douches what ever get the big bottle you will love it.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Has anyone tried a grade school volcano baking soda and vinegar and let it foam up and out.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Wad up bread HARD into that of a large poopy shape. 

put KY jelly all over it. INSERT.

you can make multiple ones until your satisfied with the feeling your seeking before having an accident.

it feels SO CLOSE to the real thing when you “ have an accident “ and let it all out.

I was desperate one night to have that feeling of “ going “, and it just clicked. It works like a charm, and sure satisfied the desire. 

You can use it when role playing with your buddies. Helps make things more fun when you can do it whenever you want. No waiting for the real thing if you don’t have it, or if you don’t trust it so you used the toilet since it was too soft to want to use your diaper.

Wadded up bread, done so hardly so it keeps shape, feels amazing when it’s back out and inside the diaper. 

Take a good 16.9 or 40 oz. of neutral water based lubricant approved for intercourse, pour it down your diaper and have fun humping or stroking :) This stuff is generally very cheap (look for unbranded types) so have lots of fun with lots of it. When it starts to get a little dry while having fun, just add some water and you're good to go again. It cleans up easy when you're done. Hop in the shower and the water washes everything away instantly.

Intercourse grade silicon based lubricant works a treat as well. It feels a little different (more slippery) but is more expensive and not very easy to clean up afterwards.

I would definitely not recommend doing the same thing with anything soap related like shampoo etc.. It tends to wreak havoc on the skin by excessively degreasing it when used as a "lubricant" during any sliding motion; especially when pressure is applied like when humping your diaper..

A slightly different approach is to take a condom, unroll it slightly (half an inch is more than enough), put 10-15 drops of intercourse grade water or silicon based lubricant into the reservoir tip and roll the condom all the way down over your penis as usual. Then put on a diaper and have fun humping or stroking :) Putting lubricant inside of the condom increases sensation and stimulation.

This works for regular intercourse too as it makes condom use very pleasurable. In that case make sure to only put 2 or 3 drops in, just enough to lubricate the tip of your penis, as more will risk the condom to slide off inside your partner. Otherwise you will be needing extra diapers in 9 months time and I guess nobody wants that :D

I have tried the following:

paper napkins, marshmallows in the but crack on a hot day, water absorbing beads aka orbeez squishy and makes wet stains.

Let's see things I've tried:

I peeled a bunch of the feel-wet strips out of a bag of pull-ups and stuck them in the crotch.

I dumped an entire lunch including milk in there (sort of an old school lunch fantasy).

I've completely filled my diaper with flour.   (This was a long standing fantasy I developed in like the first grade where the teacher punished students by filling their underwear with flour).

Yeah, I've done ice.   Figured it might keep me cool on a hot day.

Discharged nearly a whole can of redi-whip in once.

Never did this one but it's intriguing:

On 1/10/2014 at 1:05 PM, greg55 said:

Another update for you guys. Last night I tried the soap and water. HOLY CRAP. That felt amazing. If anyone hasn't this I strongly recommend it as well.

Good, clean fun huh?