LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Adult Diaper Do You Use During The Day ?

Away from home

Hot - assurance undergarments.

Hot and possible need - Tranquility undergarments.

Cool - Depend pull up or other full protection

Home

cool / warmish / big need - Depend pull up or Tranquility undergarment or other full protection

morning and quickie - Assurance undergarment

hot or yard work - Assurance undergarment

what adult diaper do you use during the day ? do you plan to change to something different in the near future ?

Over the years I have answered these questions many times, but Daily Diapers is constantly expanding its membership. So my reply is for these newish members. I hope long standing members will either forgive repeating old news, or skip over my answers.

I have been profoundly urinary incontinent most of my life. My goal is to be as responsible and productive as possible, without using my incontinence as an excuse to bypass a life well lived. Therefore my selection of diaper/containment pad is based upon many factors. Except when I am swimming or taking a bath/shower, I wear some kind of diaper. Normally I have decent bowel control and I really dislike messing my diaper.

My typical weekday starts shortly before 0400 when I wake up wearing a pinned gauze adult diaper with 2 Gerber Birdseye baby prefolds as soakers. The inner most soaker next to my skin is a disposable slip-in I make by cutting off the side flaps of Pampers Extra Protection Size 4. As soon as I get up I remove my over-night diaper set, placing the wet cloth diapers in one pail, my soft vinyl pull-on panties in their own pail and the saturated baby disposable in still another pail, all kept in a ventilated cabinet under a counter in an alcove of my bedroom.

Free of my night diaper I take a quick shower. Once I towel dry I put on the first of many day diapers. On an average day the first one needs to last from 0415 until 0815, so it is one of the Extra Protection (EP) slip-in pads held in place by snug ladies knit cotton panties. Thus protected I fix my hair, apply day makeup and dress for my career as a partner in a major law firm. A driver from my firm picks me up at my home in Pasadena for the drive to my office in the Downtown Los Angeles, CA Legal District. Two other partners who live in my neighborhood share the car with me so that we can productively discuss the separate cases we are each handling. With me in the car is a briefcase with compartments on both sides. One compartment contains spare slip-in pads, disposal baggies, wipes and a spare pair of cotton briefs, just in case.

Experience has taught me that the EP slip-ins will contain over 5 hours of my wetting, but to be safely conservative I change slip-ins every 4 hours. Also, especially when it is hot and humid, I do not want to wear the same diaper more than 4 hours to prevent urine turning stale. So, before I leave my office at 0815 for the short walk to the Federal Courthouse, I change my slip-in pad using the private bathroom adjoining my personal office.

Federal Courts normally adjourn from noon to 1330 so jurors can relax and eat. Meanwhile us attorneys need to confer with clients and prepare for the afternoon. I use a public ladies room at the courthouse to change my slip-in pad. The afternoon court session ends about 1600 so the jurors can leave ahead of the rush hour. After court I normally change slip-ins in the Federal building before walking back to my office. There I do necessary paperwork, review research for the following day. About 1730 another driver takes me home, along with those other two partners.

Back at home my day slip-in is hardly more than decently damp. Still, I need to have some quality times relaxing as an Adult Baby Girl. Having grown up in pinned gauze diapers, I have never found that I can get into my AB mood while wearing disposables. So after I take a bath minutes after getting home, I wear just pinned gauze diaper with Birdseye soakers. I can pin those on myself, but it is so much more fun when my loving husband/Daddy Don diapers me. Either way my cloth diapers are covered by soft vinyl pull-on panties. Those gauze diapers are soft and comforting, but do not have the capacity of a modern disposable with SAP. So during the evening before my 2100 bedtime, my pinned gauze diaper is changed a couple of times.

The advantage of wearing gauze diapers during AB play is that it costs no more to change every hour than to wear the same diaper several hours. Besides, having my diaper changed lovingly is a major part of the fun. As I mentioned before my final bedtime diaper has one slip-in added to the other soakers. That is the one next to my pubic area. The reason is that when I wake up, my pubic region will be accustomed to the sensation of a disposable diaper.

In addition, I keep on hand a generous supply of Attends Breathable Small and Attends Youth. Youth are classic poly-plastic disposables with sticky tapes. Those are the USA brand of such adult disposables fitting me best. I wear those Youth when I am so sick I must stay in bed, or when sleeping in hotels. I also keep a supply of the Breathable Smalls, which are modern cloth-like with repositionable tabs. They are the same size as Youth, but more comfy on me when I am active and need more protection than from my slip-ins.

During the long vacation Don and I take in Australia/New Zealand each November/December, I wear Tena disposable underwear and slips which I purchase there.

During the day I wear the Abena San 7 pad and the Abena cotton underwear. I usually use the toilet 70% of the time but drip during the day and then have one or two times when I use the pads rather then a planned restroom stop. Typically I will use 1 to 3 pads a day. In the evenings, because sometimes I will put in 12 to 14 hour days I will change into an Albena L3 diaper at work or at home if I leave early. At night I use either cotton gauze diapers with gauze soaker and a slip in pad from Bambio's or I will will use a Molicare. On vacations I will usually pack pads and Molicares. Last year to France I arranged for a case of Tena slips to be delivered to a house our family was renting. This year to to some warm beachs i frequency wore nothing but bathing suit which allowed me to simply go when I needed to and I would simply sit down or walk into the ocean. During the rest of the time it was the same pad and pant.

Normally I wear Tranquility Premium OverNight pull-ups during the day but I also enjoy on occasion to wear Tranquility "AllThroughTheNight" diapers and put an Abri San pad in as a booster. I recently got Dry 24/7 diapers, I really like them!

I don't really vary my choice of diapers depending on time of day. If I'm going to wear a diaper then its going to be either a nice and thick Bambino, Dry 24/7, or Abena X-Plus. I'll wear those anywhere. I just use baggy clothing to cover everything up.

usually, i use wellness breifs when it isn't UBER hot out. When it's hot, at work i wear one of those belted undergarments with a cheap o store brand over it. Shockingly, not noticeable lol.

At work and for times when discretion matters, I use Depends pull-ups and the toilet as needed :whistling: Days off work vary and I love having the choices from cloth to plastic-backed to discretion :girl_happy: because that makes wearing a lot more fun and a lot less boring :groupwave:

Bettypooh