LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Here From Uk

Hello all,

I just wanted say hi and im very happy to have found a place like this :)

I have been in diapers all my life but I have not worn one since I was about 12 :angry:

I am at the point now where I am really really wanting to buy some disposable nappies for myself but it is hard because I am married and the good wife knows nothing about it and she really would not like it.

I would like to make friends with people specially from the uk.

Thanks for this forum hope it will be a good discovery:)

Mark

Hello all,

I just wanted say hi and im very happy to have found a place like this :)

I have been in diapers all my life but I have not worn one since I was about 12 :angry:

I am at the point now where I am really really wanting to buy some disposable nappies for myself but it is hard because I am married and the good wife knows nothing about it and she really would not like it.

I would like to make friends with people specially from the uk.

Thanks for this forum hope it will be a good discovery:)

Mark

Hello mark, let me be the firs to welcome you to DD.

is it youve only just discovered others like you or just the first time youve been to DD?

well what ever it is welcome to you.

i feel sorry for you not being able to indulge in nappies tho, i had wanted to be in them for years

and finally about four years ago i bought some attends and ive never looked back.......

Well i wish you all the best and look forward to catching up with you either on the boards in the chat room..

Tj :)

Welcome to DD. Sorry to hear about your feeling that your wife wouldn't understand or like. Has happened to many here, about significant others or family members. Hope all will work out for you.

Thank you all so much for your replies, this is a very friendly place :)

Tj: I only just discovered this website and didnt really think there were many people like me, i have been looking for a long time, Now I've found more people im even more desperate to try lol...

thank you all so much:) I know it will be fun here:)

Thank you all so much for your replies, this is a very friendly place :)

Tj: I only just discovered this website and didnt really think there were many people like me, i have been looking for a long time, Now I've found more people im even more desperate to try lol...

thank you all so much:) I know it will be fun here:)

well im glad you found us after your search, its a bit like what morpious said "welcome to the real world"

although this is far from a dessert way too many people for that, as youve just found out.

i must say im glad i took the red pill anyway.... lol

have fun and talk to you soon.

Tj :)

Hi markthom and welcome to the site! Lots of members here from the UK so you shouldn't have a problem finding some. Most of us here have gone through similar circumstances with significant others and I can only hope that everything works out for you in time. I know it's a difficult situation to be in. Maybe this site will be the turning point, it was with me.