LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding Vintage Baby Diapers.

Besides eBay, where have people here had luck finding vintage baby diapers? Are specific sizes easier to find then others and the pricing higher, lower, or about the same as the occasional items that pop up on eBay?

Basically, I'm looking for some very specific vintage baby diapers and would prefer not to pay through the nose for them if I can find them. If other members can give me an idea of places to start searching, I'd very much appreciate it.

Thrift stores and yard sales/estate sales are the only places I have found them. They will priced for next to nothing at these places (compared to Ebay prices). Size and brand are random. Mostly I have only ever found store/generic brand.

I would say go to thrift stores as often as you can, time and pacience will pay off.

Although I havent found any for a long while. I keep on looking as often as I can.

I know the other day I found a off brand at a thrift store. I got them to use as a stuffer for the dreaded Depends. When I got home they were Plastic backed, which I thought was really cool They were pretty small though perhaps a size two maybe three though.

First, a huge "thank you" to everyone who replied. Even if I don't quote your post directly, your help is hugely appreciated. :)

Which specific types are you looking for?

In order of importance, these are my top three "must haves." Unless otherwise stated, I'm looking for unopened packages.

1. Blue size 5 "Huggies for Him" with plastic backing. These are the ones that were released before 1992 if I remember correctly.

2. Pink size 5 "Huggies for Her" with plastic backing. These are the girls equivalent of the diapers I mentioned above.

3. White size 5 "Huggies for Her" with plastic backing. These are to go with the boys equivalent that I was able to find awhile back. I can provide a picture of the boys packaging upon request--these are thinner then the ones released before 1992. I think they come 22 to a package.

There are others that I'm looking into, but I don't want to get ahead of myself--those three are the most important ones.

http://squeek.homedn...op/diapers.html

I don't know what kinds you're looking for but I came across some on this site.

Thanks Pipsqueak87! :) I'll keep that in mind for the future if I see anything that I'm interested in there.

Thrift stores and yard sales/estate sales are the only places I have found them. They will priced for next to nothing at these places (compared to Ebay prices). Size and brand are random. Mostly I have only ever found store/generic brand.

I would say go to thrift stores as often as you can, time and pacience will pay off.

Although I havent found any for a long while. I keep on looking as often as I can.

Grayfile, thanks for the heads-up. :) I figured thrift stores and yard/estate sales were probably my best bet, but I just wanted to me sure. I wasn't sure how hit and miss things are, but I had a feeling this would require time and patience. Thank you again for the advice though.