LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help Id The Many Diapers On My Flikr?

First off, these pictures are not all suitable for minors. I don't bother checking them. If the diaper looks good, I put it on my flikr.

Now that that is out of the way...

I made a Flikr to post all the diaper pics that I like. I need to start buying some diapers, but I don't know which brands are in the pictures on my flikr, since I'm pretty new to this.

www.flickr.com/photos/84232906@N05/

There is the flikr. Any help ID'ing them would be much appreciated. I know some are fabines, but that is all I know. Thanks!

• Like 1

Image (3) with the decorative tape and image (3) with the small decorative tape are Attends Medium with 6 tapes and waistbands. The reason i know is i sold these to the owner of the websites and used them for his photo shots. I used to sell these on ebay and had all the rights from him to use any of the images with the diapers that i sold him to help promote my sales.

Thanks! BTW, I'm still going to be adding pics so feel free to check it whenever you like.

Be careful about this. I recognize a number of those pics from pay-sites and they are under copyright. In short, if you didn't create the image or it didn't come from a source where the rights holder (typically the original creator) has given permission for you to repost it etc. you're breaking the law.

Be careful about this. I recognize a number of those pics from pay-sites and they are under copyright. In short, if you didn't create the image or it didn't come from a source where the rights holder (typically the original creator) has given permission for you to repost it etc. you're breaking the law.

Thanks. I just found the pics on other Flikr pages, so I had no idea.

I am wondering if at your age, and just now discovering these types of diapers if you are aware that most of the pics you have are Altered diapers. These diapers are either doubled or tripled when wearing, if not the are stuffed with whatever..be it baby diapers or whatever to obtain that bulk look. ABU diapers in themselves are very thin and are said to be not real high on the absorbency scale.

I only say this to you as you seem very interested on obtaining them and trust me what you get will look nothing like this.

Best to read the reviews on this site from the front page. http://www.dailydiap...=select_product

post-2568-0-88411800-1344256001_thumb.jp

post-2568-0-88411800-1344256001_thumb.jp