LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yet Another Intro

wsdler

Hi everyone. Like many here I'm a DL and the interest started at a young age. I remember finding my cloth diapers when I was 5 years old, putting them on and wetting them. I really have no idea where the urge came from it just seems like it was programmed into me. I was a bedwetter until around 7 or 8 years of age. Now in my 30s I still have the ocassional accident but we're talking once or twice per year so no biggy. In my pre-teens and teens I'd ride my bike to the corner store and buy baby diapers. I thought I was the only person in the world with such an interest. When I moved out of my folks' place and into my own for college I finally bought my first package of adult diapers. I remember taking the Red Line on the T quite a ways to get some distance from where I lived. I bought a package of Depends. 14 years later my preference is for Molicare Super Plus for night time and Molicare Supers for daytime.

For most of my life I thought I was completely alone until I had net access in the early to mid 90s and discovered alt.sex.fetish.diapers and alt.sex.fetish.watersports (I also have an interest in wetting my pants and watching others wet as well). It was really quite a relief to find out that I wasn't the only person on the planet with this interest. Like many others I've gone through binge/purge cycles but a few years ago I finally accepted that I wear diapers and I don't try to fight it anymore. It's not hurting anyone, and it doesn't interfere with my social life so I figure there's no harm done if it helps me feel at ease. While knowing there were others with the same interest was comforting I've still kept this to myself and haven't told a single soul until recently. About a year and a half ago I mustered up enough courage to tell my girlfriend about my interest in diapers. I was so scared, it was probably one of the hardest things I've ever done. Ultimately to her it really wasn't a big deal. She has no interest (which doesn't bother me) herself but, I no longer have to keep this a secret from her. I wear diapers around her all the time and also frequently wear them to bed. I wish I had told her a long time ago but ultimately I wasn't ready.

So, there you have it. My short story. Cheers everyone. Thanks for listening and thanks to the proprietors of this forum as well, it seems to have a tighter community compared to another unmoderated forum that I used to browse frequently.

Welcome to DD. Glad to see the girlfriend wasn't upset when you told her about your diaper interests. It is a huge mental stress reducer to have someone close to you know about it and not care. Even better to have someone to interact with, but rarer yet. Have fun here and at home, as life is to short.

Hi wsdler and welcome to the site!!! Very nice introduction too! Although my story is a little different, I can certainly relate to yours; similar stages, different circumstances, same results. I'm sure many here would say the same. I'm glad your girlfriend respects your lifestyle enough to let you do your thing; it was a similar reaction for my girlfriend as well. In time, maybe she will take more interest as mine has, but I felt the same as you in the beginning, no big deal as long as she tolerates it. Really, what more can we ask for? I'll leave it at that. Again, welcome aboard and I look forward to seeing you around the site.

In time, maybe she will take more interest as mine has, but I felt the same as you in the beginning, no big deal as long as she tolerates it. Really, what more can we ask for? I'll leave it at that. Again, welcome aboard and I look forward to seeing you around the site.

I'm not so sure that she will... at least there's no chance in terms of nostalgia as she grew up in a country where diapers weren't really used (things have changed and they use disposal diapers now but she never wore diapers as a baby... I know... sounds out there but it is indeed the truth). If I asked her to wear one she definitely would (she's pretty open minded) but for me the diaper thing is more for myself than anything else and I don't really have any strong desires to have her participate. Wearing and wetting has a calming effect for me and my interest for the most part is non-sexual. I do have a related interest though which is watersports (mostly watching women wet themselves) and she has induldged me in that already.

BTW thanks everyone for the welcome!

Welcome to a very wonderful site! Sounds like your a lucky man. Most girls are not that accepting of this particular fetish. I hope you enjoy your visits here and i'm sure you will. There are many great features on this site, chat for one. And i hope to see you there.

Sounds like your a lucky man.

I am indeed very lucky, not just because she's accepting but just because she's who she is. To me telling her was really one of the hardest things I've ever done but in hindsight it was all in my head. I'm in my early 30s and up until I told her about the diapers in October of 2004 I'd never told another soul and like many others here I spent a good deal of time and energy hiding my diapers so the concept of willingly telling someone... yeah... kind of foreign. :lol: When I told her she pretty much had a neutral reaction, no big deal to her. She was a little curious but for the most part it was a "so what" reaction. It only took me 6 years to work up the courage to tell her. I wish I'd done so sooner but I just wasn't ready to share that with anyone prior to telling her so, it is what it is.

I'm still shy about it and kind of envious of folks who just have no fear about telling people or at least those with enough courage to tell their close friends. I know it wouldn't make a difference to my close friends but still, I'm somewhat secretive.

I'm not so sure that she will... at least there's no chance in terms of nostalgia as she grew up in a country where diapers weren't really used (things have changed and they use disposal diapers now but she never wore diapers as a baby... I know... sounds out there but it is indeed the truth). If I asked her to wear one she definitely would (she's pretty open minded) but for me the diaper thing is more for myself than anything else and I don't really have any strong desires to have her participate. Wearing and wetting has a calming effect for me and my interest for the most part is non-sexual. I do have a related interest though which is watersports (mostly watching women wet themselves) and she has induldged me in that already.

BTW thanks everyone for the welcome!

I understand what you are saying. Sounds like you have a very good understanding of your desires and I respect that. My fiance wears once in a while, but to her it's purely for sexual reasons. That's cool, but I (like you) wear for other reasons as well, so I try not to force anything that isn't there and she gives me my space when I need it. I wish she could somehow understand the non-sexual aspect of wearing diapers, this could bring us much closer, but just having her participate in her own way is really enough.