LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Americans Can Now Buy Tena Slip Maxi

Guest aielen

People have told me the European Tena Skips and Tena Underwear are the ones sold in Australia.

When my loving husband and I are on expidition Down Under, it is not practical for me to wash and dry gauze diapers. Also it is not convenient for me to carry enough USA Attends to last me weeks. So for several years I have worn Tena in Australia and New Zealand, sold by many stores.

In November 2011 the first case of 72 Tena Small Slips cost me AUSD 62 which included all taxes. I cannot find a credit card slip for the Tena Small Underwear, but my memory was the cost per was the same. I am not sure if those were also 72 to the carton.

Those Tena Small Slips fit me as well as do the Attends Youth. However, the Tena are somewhat thicker. In fact, because I change ever 4-5 hours, I never came close to reaching capacity in those Tena. Over night, when I pee less, a single Tena Small Slip lasted from @2200 to 0500 the next morning.

$50 for one bag? thats highh way robbery. That over 2 bucks a diaper, something designed to be thrown away when your done.

Might just be a one off to guage how popular they will be over here. High prices are likely due to high import costs.....