LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Guest johnwang56

Guest johnwang56

Hey everyone! I have some questions about AB Universe. It's my first time buying from them and I would like to know if they spam or send any random things after you buy from them. Also, if anyone who has bought from them before have any other information, please do not be afraid to share.

thanks ;)

they dont spam.. though if you sign up you will get emails about sale's they have. i have bought from them twice and both good times. if you check on the site at the right time, you can chat with someone having any questions..

• 1 month later...

The customer service as far as responding to issues by email is horrific. I tried to place and order but their system failed to accept my credit card info. I tried emailing them numerous times so that I could take in a sale they had, not one response and never fixed the problem.

Customer service 2 out of 10

I don't buy there any more .

The Customer Service has gotten better.

I did have one time I got one of the female owners and we didn't hit it off so well.

So I just told her I wasn't going to argue with her.

This was by text so we both could of took each other the wrong way.

But as for getting the orders right and sending a quality product, not 100% but who is?

Especially if you do a lot of business with them.

I have bought plastic pants and some other items from them. They are reputable, although a tad high priced on diapers, but I'm told the brand they sell are good. I'd consider buying stuff from them again. They also sell those great AIO cloth diapers. I loved the pair I had, it was absolute hell to dry, but was terrific to wear.

I have bought plastic pants and some other items from them. They are reputable, although a tad high priced on diapers, but I'm told the brand they sell are good. I'd consider buying stuff from them again. They also sell those great AIO cloth diapers. I loved the pair I had, it was absolute hell to dry, but was terrific to wear.

Not as high as Bambinos

Bambino BIANCO Adult Diapers LARGE - 1 Case of 48 cost $76.75(US)/48= $1.59 per diaper

ABU Super Dry Kids diapers Adult Large (36" to 52" waist) 80 (Case) cost $93.00(US)/80= $1.16 per diaper

The difference is only .43 cents but you get more diapers with ABU than you would be paying for the permium diapers of Bambino at a lower price.

hey! Our names are close :) Those one tape diapers are weeeird (and thin!)

They are not that bad. Plus I think the one large tape is more effective than the 2 small tapes. I've always had a problem with Bambino's tapes ripping off the diaper while putting the diaper on or by re-adjusting.

That comparison above is inaccurate because Bambino has included shipping built into their cost while ABU Super Dry Kids does not have shipping built in - that is an extra cost. When you factor in the price for shipping for ABU then that cost for ABU goes way up!

Plus you are comparing 2 completely different diapers...it is well established that Bambino is WAY more absorbent than the ABU diaper...this is well established in the past. So, in essence you are comparing two completely different diapers and forgetting to factor in shipping into ABU's cost.

That comparison above is inaccurate because Bambino has included shipping built into their cost while ABU Super Dry Kids does not have shipping built in - that is an extra cost. When you factor in the price for shipping for ABU then that cost for ABU goes way up!

Plus you are comparing 2 completely different diapers...it is well established that Bambino is WAY more absorbent than the ABU diaper...this is well established in the past. So, in essence you are comparing two completely different diapers and forgetting to factor in shipping into ABU's cost.

That price is not inaccurate! Did i even mention shipping? nope! If I did you would know orders for ABU over $150 is free! Also if you had read my post correctly you would have noticed that I did say that Bambinos were the permium diapers! And I know about the established history! did you not read my post at all or did you just look at the numbers and had a fit about it? My post was clearly stating that you get more diapers for your dollar from ABU! would you rather have 48 diapers delivered to you or 80? You could go with Bambinos and buy 96 for a little over $153 and with the shipping on the ABU diapers would still cost less with the 80 and you will only be getting 16 more diapers with Bambinos!

ABU Order on Super Dry Kids (1 pack of 80 diapers total)

Sub Total $93.00 Sales Tax $0.00 Fed/Ex Home Delivery Shipping to US $13.95 Fed/Ex Home Delivery Surcharge $2.55 Grand Total $109.50

Bambino Bainco

(for 2 packs 96 diapers total)

Sub-Total: $153.50

Free Shipping Options (Free Shipping): $0.00

CA Tax: $12.66

Total: $166.16

And for any California orders, We are now getting taxed on it since the warehouse is in Redwood City, CA!

So to state that my numbers are inaccurate is wrong since I had to show you! Do the math! Like I said you get more diapers from ABU than you would for the cost of equal/more diapers from Bambinos!

Edit: that extra 16 diapers would cost $3.54 per diaper! So in essence you are still paying more from Bambinos when compairing the amount of diapers purchased!

Really? 3.54 per diaper? Wow. Even the expensive Abena's I buy in town come up to $2.14, and their Molicare Super Plus' come up to $1.14 a piece.

Thats just for the extra 16 diapers since you would have to buy 2 packs of Bambinos (48 per pack) to equal 1 pack of ABU (80 per pack)

so take the $166.16 - $109.50 = $56.66 / 16 diapers = $3.54 per diaper

What I was explaining was that you get more diapers from ABU cheaper than buying the equal amount from Bambinos! And thats just if the buyer doesn't care what diapers they buy but want the most amount they can get at a cheap price! Adrian is just defending Bambinos since she advertises for them on her blog and didn't take the time to read the post I made!

Well, rather than comparing apples to oranges, lets look at an equal diaper between the two sites. Both sites carry the Molicare Superplus. They are the same brand, same case size, same weight, everything is EXACTLY the same.

This is from ABU

1 MoliCare SuperPlus Medium (56 pack)

Sub Total $76.23

Sales Tax $0.00

Home Delivery $9.91

Home Delivery Surcharge $2.55

Grand Total $88.69

This is from Bambino.

Sub-Total: $78.95

Shipping: $0.00

Total: $78.95

So, I think that this FAIR assessment has shown that Bambino is, indeed, cheaper for EQUAL PRODUCTS.

Also worth noting: ABU has nothing that compares to the Bellissimo, unless I am totally missing something. The bellissimo is a really big diaper that is made to look cute and hold tons of liquid. The only thing that is close is the Wellness Brief, but that is a pretty boring diaper if you want to show off some baby-bling.

Personally, I don't really care for either company, I buy Dry 24/7 from XPMed because it is the cheapest per ounce of use, which is what I care about. I want to be able to wet as much as possible before I change, and the 24/7 is the best in the business for that according to my own research and testing. :)

Well, rather than comparing apples to oranges, lets look at an equal diaper between the two sites. Both sites carry the Molicare Superplus. They are the same brand, same case size, same weight, everything is EXACTLY the same.

This is from ABU

Sub Total $76.23

Sales Tax $0.00

Home Delivery $9.91

Home Delivery Surcharge $2.55

Grand Total $88.69

This is from Bambino.

Sub-Total: $78.95

Shipping: $0.00

Total: $78.95

So, I think that this FAIR assessment has shown that Bambino is, indeed, cheaper for EQUAL PRODUCTS.

Also worth noting: ABU has nothing that compares to the Bellissimo, unless I am totally missing something. The bellissimo is a really big diaper that is made to look cute and hold tons of liquid. The only thing that is close is the Wellness Brief, but that is a pretty boring diaper if you want to show off some baby-bling.

Personally, I don't really care for either company, I buy Dry 24/7 from XPMed because it is the cheapest per ounce of use, which is what I care about. I want to be able to wet as much as possible before I change, and the 24/7 is the best in the business for that according to my own research and testing. :)

Add $6.51 for California Tax for those of us who live in Cali! Still $3 cheaper with Bambino but thats only if you buy that one product and not multiple items! BUT and a big BUTT.... :ph34r: If you add in the ABUSAVE10 coupon its a dollar cheaper than Bambino even with shipping!

Add $6.51 for California Tax for those of us who live in Cali! Still $3 cheaper with Bambino but thats only if you buy that one product and not multiple items! BUT and a big BUTT.... :ph34r: If you add in the ABUSAVE10 coupon its a dollar cheaper than Bambino even with shipping!

Very well, but I was working without the coupon and there are bound to be coupons for bambino as well.

Your comparison is somewhat skewed because its technically not equal 48x2 = 96 ; like you said its 16 more diapers, yes but not the 80 like ABU. That conversion is difficult to make.

I am not "defending" as you say - I just think its unfair when people start doing pseudo-math with cost per diapers. That cost is going to differ for different people on whether you order a certain amount, whether you live in a certain state, etc. You live in California which adds a significant tax which you are factoring in - most states don't have that heavy of a tax or they are not even taxed at all.

I wish Bambino or someone would make a legitimate broken down price chart on a per diaper basis so this whole debate could just be put to rest and stop having people come up with different combinations of orders to try to compare a cost per diaper situation which usually only varies minimally.

Your comparison is somewhat skewed because its technically not equal 48x2 = 96 ; like you said its 16 more diapers, yes but not the 80 like ABU. That conversion is difficult to make.

I am not "defending" as you say - I just think its unfair when people start doing pseudo-math with cost per diapers. That cost is going to differ for different people on whether you order a certain amount, whether you live in a certain state, etc. You live in California which adds a significant tax which you are factoring in - most states don't have that heavy of a tax or they are not even taxed at all.

I wish Bambino or someone would make a legitimate broken down price chart on a per diaper basis so this whole debate could just be put to rest and stop having people come up with different combinations of orders to try to compare a cost per diaper situation which usually only varies minimally.

Well when "people start doing pseudo-math with cost per diapers" they are doing themselves a service by looking for the cheapest diaper possible with the largest amount of diapers getting shipped to them! Thats why shopping around is the best way to go! You may not have the money to get the premium diapers from Bambinos but you may just have enough to get the cheap ones at a good price! For myself diapers are diapers to me as a DL. Doesn't matter which I get as long as I get the max amount for my dollar!