LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Jobs Do People Do?

Wow, lots of interesting occupations here at DD--from scrap metal recycling to flying planes! What we're missing is someone who actually works in the diaper manufacturing industry.

Myself, I'm a hardware engineer in the power electronics arena.

Wow, lots of interesting occupations here at DD--from scrap metal recycling to flying planes! What we're missing is someone who actually works in the diaper manufacturing industry.

Myself, I'm a hardware engineer in the power electronics arena.

I live close to where they make Attends and Attends was recruiting for an intern at my college when I was going to school there. During a semi-career fair in the business building, Attends representatives had actual products for display. They were the only ones to do that and I found it quite interesting.

ex superentendent of a underground gold mine. ex industrial construction electrician. ex US navy.

disabled now but plan to go to gunsmithing school next year.

Right now am the executor.of a estate a job that is a pain in the A**

i have my motor home ready to go as soon as that is done.

• 2 weeks later...

currently a machinist/toolmaker, but also getting some gunwork going again after a few year hiatus, lack of space, motivation, time, money, etc etc. also have hopes and dreams to one day own and operate a brewpub/microbrewery :beer:

disabled now but plan to go to gunsmithing school next year.

awesome, anned. i went to school for gunsmithing too! any thought to which one yet?