LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pul Adult Diaper: Opinions Needed Please!

I am out of my league here. Help peoples! LOL I am going for a certain style of cloth diaper (pocket diaper with pul as outside layer) because I think most closely resembles my beloved disposables (yes a newbie to the world of cloth here) Anyhow I've got it down to two brands and need ppls opinion. What's better Snap EZ or KCK One(sold by a website called Brandy's Sewing Room)? Any other pocket diaper with pul outside lining companies I should know about? Please share. Thanks :-)

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk

You should save yourself the disiiusionment and the money and buy a real cloth Diaper and real rubber pants and be wildly happy because you can have the diaper made to your measurements and whatever absorbency level you want with velcro or pins , and the rubber pants can be made to match your diaper perfectly. and you will be in Heaven . rather than a one size fits most with buy the absorbent pads to stuff inside the shell and strap the shell on and when it needs laundering you need to wash the pads and shell differently and dry them differently, just because you love disposables you are willing to buy an abomination between disposables and cloth trying to keep a foot in each world Woman UP! and buy the real thing and try the real thing after 2 months if you really hate it you can sell them of on the board here or loads of otter places……. but you might just find you really enjoy it and can switch hit either enjoy your disposables or the Cloth and and Rubber or plastic pants.

I agree somewhat with the post above, but each diaper be it Disposables, Prefolds in Cloth. Or a AIO or pocket diaper each have their own thing.

I love all of them. I recently got a pocket diaper. I love this thing. I can make it thin or thick, using baby diapers as the liners, I have even used a Pamper in it. I can wear it alone as it has a plastic liner just inside the outside print cover, but I always wear a plastic panty over it Just in Case. I love the full feeling of a cloth diaper and pantys as well, but lets face it not that suitable for going out and about and being discreet.

My Pocket diaper is custom made and is form fitting like a disposible. I love my Molicares and now Wellness briefs too. For me it's about Safety and living a normal life. As a AB as well It's all about what makes me feel like the little baby I am. So to me all of them have a place in my heart and now life.

As much as us Senior crowd grew up with Cloth and panties, the newer crowd grew up with first plastic Pampers, then Cloth covered and now, Releasable like Bumpkins and the AIO series. So lets all agree to disagree, as long as we have what we want.

Repaid: I was hoping someone had the same idea as me...I have tons of baby diapers because I love them and they smell good even if they don't fit. One of the reasons I also wanted a pocket diaper was to stuff them in. Glad to see it worked out and will work for me if I try.

As for traditional cloth diapers...I really will try at some point but I just want a pocket diaper first. Probably if I'm dissatisfied with a pocket diaper Ill try traditional cloth. Things are too expensive to try much at once. Sad but true.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

I've had to make my own PUL pocket diapers because I can't find ones that really fit, look, and feel like baby disposables.

(not to mention having the standing guards and other features they have)

I can tell you from having been through at least 5 design changes that the poofyness "look" in disposables comes from having a LOT of width and length relative to the waist--at least for adults.

I have a 31 inch waist, and the diaper I've finally gotten to fit the way I want has a width of 16-1/2 inches and length of 36 inches (no contours--just a plain ol' rectangle). The rear wings are 4-3/4 inches wide, and the front wings are 5-1/4 inch wide. I know the math doesn't add up (33 inches for just the center, not including the wings)...but that's what works for me.

I'd recommend getting a size larger than you need, as most of these folks make their diaper crotches pretty small...back on another site, a guy complained to me about how small the crotch was and how much it leaked...still, though, take my advice for granted. As you can see from my gallery, I like mine to ride up a bit high and to have plenty of poof space. I also don't pee my diapers regularly...the most I do is wear to bed and occaisionally play around with oatmeal...but that's it. My first PUL models are at least 5 years old, and they're just starting to wear out...so I can say that PUL is a great material if you can afford it. (and better to get 2 mil rather than 1 mil thick)

Happy trails!

Brandy is a wonderful person and Kif has very valid points. All of the pockets I've seen for sale were scaled up from an infant diaper design. The fit affects functionality and I think there is a market for a highly functional adult pocket diaper. Velcro may give the most customizable fit but it is the source of laundry chains and fluff stuck in the hook side. I prefer snaps but had wicking issues with a apex 4 life as well. I'm still working on my custom pocket and appreciate Kif's findings.

Not sure who made mine, as it was a gift from a fine member here. But my pocket diaper has hook and loop both on the back flap evenly sized right next to each other. So when I toss them in the laundry, I just fold the back flaps onto themselves on each side and they seal out the "velcro" so that they don't get all fouled up with pills and whatnot within the velcro. Babykins, back when I got some from DPF had the same sort of design, and I believe they still do although they weren't a AIO, just a formed cloth diaper. Really nice Idea that works really well.

I can't comment on commercially made cloth AIO diapers because I make my own. I can tell you that PUL is very good. It's totally waterproof but it breathes so you won't sweat a lot when wearing in the warm weather. I use 1 mil PUL as opposed to 2 mil because I think it's more flexible. All a matter of personal preference. PUL is only half the story, however. You also need to find an absorbent cloth that you like, and there are plenty out there at all different price levels and absorbency levels.