LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taking A Story Request (Details Within - Please Read)

Hi there, folks! I am going to write a story, that YOU decide! Well, sort of. Post your ideas down below (please be detailed,) and the one I like the most will get written.

Here are the rules:

1.Only give me details for the begining and ending. I get to pick how the characters get from Point A. to Point Z.

2.BE DETAILED. I can't stress that enough. If you give me a loose '2 characters do this sorta diaper thing and there is romance and stuff' I can't do anything with that.

3. No cliches. Or, at least, avoid them. The more cliche your plot is, the less likely I will choose it.

4. (Only applies to a couple of people:) If I am roleplaying with you, don't give me a plot similar to our roleplay.

Now, with that in mind, I am sure you will want to tip the scales to your advantage. Since I am picking the story idea I like the most, some general pointers:

I like sci-fi, government tests, etc. That will only get you a little ways, since I am going to try and be non-biased, but it'll get you about a half point in your direction.

I enjoy writing romances, but I prefer not to write M-M. I have nothing against it, I just really suck at writing it and don't really get any pleasure from it.

While I will write romantic scenes (including sex, bondage, etc.) I don't want to write just a smutty romance novel. Once again, nothing against smutty romance novels, I just like variation in my stories.

Keep in mind that the above are NOT requirements, just suggestions. Now, with that in mind, give me your plots, your tales, your huddles mythos... (Wait, wrong metaphor.) Post away! I will decide once 2 or 3 stories minimum are posted, unless I only get like one response for a week in which case I will just go with that.

I like this idea of being given a begining and an end, the having the write the story in between to connect them to. Reminds me of a fun game we used to play sometimes when i was studying English Literature.

So, since you you've tickled my interest, I'm not just going to give you an outline of your beginning and end. I'm going to write them for you. AND they are going to be completely different. Just to give you a challenge :P

yep. You can return the favour my reading 'The Nursemaid's Queen' for me in the story section and commenting. Right now I need to go to bed but hopefully I'll have the bits of story for you sometime soon.

So, I'm just goofing off and this popped into my head. Can I post multiples?

Beginning: M (Maggie, Melanie, Mary, Molly) joins the Peace Corp fresh out of college and is stationed in Africa, some where near the Somali border. Being a pretty red headed white girl of Irish decent, she is easy to pick out in a crowd. A warlord takes a fancy to her and kidnaps her. After one depraved night with him she is dumped into his harem where she is despised by the black and arab women already there. She is to be turned into a concubine by any and all means. I once read a story about a woman in a harem being given a milk enema and a defanged snake was, pardon the pun, snaked up her bottom. As the snake drank the milk, it swelled to prepare her for anal sex. Always thought that was wickedly interesting to put into a story. The SciFi part is I'd love to see a parasite that is intentionally lodged in her bottom that feeds on human waste but dumps the residue when it feels like it, without warning to the infected person. The residue has valuable trace elements in it and must be collected to finance the warlords army. All the harme girls are infested and, of course, diapered.

Ending: The SEAL team that rescues M is able to extract her from the compound where she has been kept as a sex slave and gold mine of rare trace elements for the last eight months. The abuse she has endured has left permanent marks on her body, tattoos and piercings to name a few. After a month of recovery she finally leaves the hospital, even if she still has continence issues from the abuse and the parasite. Back in the real world she finally adjusts to decent diapers and tells her story in a blog format.

Second Idea if you want a little more SciFi-ish slant.

Beggining: B (Brenda, Betty, Billie, Barb, Bianca) awakes from hyper sleep just like normal. She hates it, mostly because she, and everyone else that takes the big nap, has to wear diapers. When you are brought out of it, your bladder and bowels are the first to function. Everyone wakes up wet and messy. This time is different. Something went wrong. The ship doesn't register any nearby planets and the main power is offline. Backup systems show she's been alseep for 7,287 earth standard years. Worse, her bladder won't stop leaking. Worst, the rest of the crew did not survive.

Ending: B, despite her rough start, has settled into life among the imaginative and creative people on this planet. They revere her as a high priestess, sent from the gods, because she so deeply meditates and contemplates that she cannot be bothered to take time to perform bodily duties. The wonders of this world never cease to amaze her though they insist on keeping her in a very thick diaper that is only changed once a day, not matter how much it is wet or soiled, so as to not interrupt her meditation any more than necessary. For her, solving their problems is easy since their technology is equivalent to early bronze age. Things she learned in early chemistry have amazed them and provided giant leaps forward that a war was fought over who would serve her.

Beginning: RePro Ltd creates exact replica new bodies for old people. Minds are downloaded and reloaded on new blanks. They have branched out into producing custom bodies related to your original DNA but tweaked to your specifications. J (Jim, Jon, Joe, Javiere) wants a new body but he wants something different. Normally, once the copy is up and running the original must be destroyed. J wants a replica converted to female at age 18 with a few other tweaks, namely removal of the bladder sphincter and no body hair beyond the head AND he wants to keep the original.

End: The courts have ruled that since only one sentient can possess the DNA, J or J-female must be destroyed to balance the books. It was a long trial, almost 20 minutes, but J-female was awarded ownership. J's destruction was quick and painless and J-female is happy with her new form but really would have liked to have retained bladder control. Maybe next time.

Go with what he submits. I have about 3 story ideas a day. I quit writing them down as I go crazy trying to do something with them. I've got one I'm working on right now that is burning me up inside.

Well, if you like sci-fi and aliens, but still want it to be based in our current time, you can tell a story about an aggressive, totally immersed DMT trip. It is an extremely powerful psychedelic drug, so the possibilities are endless. Some people have talked about encounters with aliens when high on the drug. Some research would not hurt. It would be so easy to put an AB/DL spin on it. Maybe add in some medical fetish stuff.

The way I would do it is by making the beginning the end, where the main character is no doubt at a hospital. This would provide a decent introduction, then you can go to the start in what ever way you want. Maybe describe the main character's evening before taking the drug. The end can be the end of the main character's memory of the psychedelic event or back at the hospital. Of course, it can be organized in many other ways. It does not matter as long as you can adequately explain what is going on.

I have read many different stories and I do not think anyone has written a story such as this. It could be too crazy.

The start

Laughter. The sounds of leisure and birdsong blend into the subtle but steady sound of the river, as though they are water themselves and orchestrated by the powerful current that hides beneath the seemingly peaceable surface.

It all began with laughter, then screams and finally silence.

Sunshine. A beautiful cloudless day when it seemed like sky was just an endless blue painted ceiling with the bright sun as its centrepiece, casting dappled light upon the picnickers through the weeping branches of the willows along the bankside.

It had all began with sunshine, then murkiness and finally darkness.

The families were friends. The parents were friends, the children were friends, the dogs were friends. They had come together this weekend to enjoy each other’s company and celebrate the recent promotion of one their number to an important government position which would ensure stability to that family in the turbulent times which loomed on the horizon, somewhere just behind all the pleasant weather. It was something that couldn’t be seen and wasn’t spoken about but everyone knew it was there, just waiting for its moment to announce itself and change everything.

Only the children were unaware. They played there games with joyful earnest, whilst the adults could only indulge in a superficial happiness which paled in comparison to the laughter and innocence of children.

After the meal, paper plates became dauntless vessels, set upon the river with cocktail stick masts and bright napkin sails. Some of the sank straight away, others were carried by the river surface by foundered along the grassy banks, then others still were carried right out to the rivers middle the imaginations of their owners traveling with them as they made for the bend. All the little boats had earned the pleasant sound of laughter from the families and calls of encouragement as it became a race between the two lead ships.

It went unnoticed that one of the little girls was trying to reach over the side of the bank to free her still floating vessel from where it had been caught by the overhanging roots of a willow tree. All attention was focused towards the bend of the river, until it was all too late.

The families felt silent, the birdsong remained.

The little girl drowned that day but it wasn’t the end, it was the beginning…

The End

The whole city held its breath.

A great plume of smoke hung in the sky as the airship burned, its armoured body arching down towards the earth as it buckled and broke. It was horrible to think of the people who must have been aboard. Would they have burned to death? Would they have jumped? Who could not find some pity for them? That was why the silence that had blanketed the city remained unbroken; the people could still hold respect for their enemies. Yet they all knew it had to be done, the airship could never have been allowed to reach the city with its strange terrifying weapons.

Only after the airship had crashed to ground, the impact aftershocks felt by the feet of the onlookers and the city trembled, the great blackened carcass of the war machine smouldering in the distance, did the people finally allow themselves to feel victorious.

Tears weld in Colette’s eyes as she hugged Isobel tightly to her. Every street, every balcony, even the rooftops where full of cheering people. Everyone had a reason to rejoice but for Colette it was just the simple knowledge that tomorrow would be a new day, finally the horizon seemed clear once again.

“Colette?

Thank you :)

It'll be interesting to see how you decide to try and link those two segments.

Not the mention it'll be really interesting to see BoTox's idea turned into a story.

What's the one thats burning you up? (And I won't go with what he submits if one of the ones you submitted was better)

Hehe, it is actually a continuation of some characters I've developed when I was writing for ILuvDiapers.com. Mistress Ingrid just keeps finding new people to educate in the proper use of diapers. It is 1300 lines now and I don't consider it half done.