LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Day In The Life Of A High School Student

She entered class as the school bell sounded. Kim smiled at Sara as she sat down again behind her. They had no time to talk as class began immediately with Mrs.Z this time very well put together. Soon, the group reading over the starting chapters of the American Revolution were over, notes were done being taken and now the class was completing very simple individual reading worksheets. These were your average "fill in the blank" sheets that were as simple as reading a particular part in the next chapters. Sara and Kim were able to do some brief whispering here, but for the most part were met by unhappy glances from Mrs.Z when they were.

A pretty boring hour and a half passed and the bell for dismissal sounded, the teacher handed out more worksheets for homework and Sara and Kim were out of the door.

"Pretty easy day, I'm just saying..." Sara said, smiling and fondling with Kim's hand as they walked down the hallway.

"Yeah, and great because I got to spend most of it with you." Kim replied, both of the girls staring at each other. They stopped when they noticed they were doing it, and stopped playing 'footsie' with each others hands to avoid the looks of oncoming students. Neither girl really out of the closet, officially anyway. "Can you change me before gym." Kim whispered," this Coach makes me uneasy and I don't want to end up anywhere near the way I did last time.."

Sara nodded and they headed towards the handicapped restroom. She quickly took care changing Kim's soaked diaper and had her all ready to go. Briefly, the two girls kissed and said their goodbyes as Kim walked to gym class. Again like her second period class, she sneaked in just as the tardy bell rang. She climbed up quickly to the top of the rafters and sat as Coach Bazzle called roll once more. He called top to bottom and quickly Kim called "here" and before long the entire class was accounted for (minus one student) and the coach began.

"Today, we will do team exercises " He looked over at Kim and smiled a crooked smile, "Is everyone aware of the wheelbarrow? How it works?" The class all nodded. "Great, and the crab walk?" He did not break his glance at Kim, still staring. The class replied with an organized yes. "Then everyone knows DODGE BALL " Now the class screamed with pleasure a cumulative 'yes'. "Great, well I know I said last class that dodge ball was banned but we will be running our own rendition today. It will be driven by the first two games which you guys will pick teams of two. It will be a best team takes all kind of tournament format, to keep it safe so we do not have a lot of balls and students all flying out at once. Last team will be excluded and will get a low grade for today." The class sighed, and his glance had yet to be removed from Kim. His assistant was sitting down on the table behind him with a clipboard with a tournament bracket. "Coach Frankie will take care of the teams, Miss Belle please follow me to my office."

Kim froze as some students stared and others paired up and met at the table where the other coach sat. Kim trotted down the raisers and followed Coach Bazzle out of the gym and into the boy's locker room, where the coach's office sat. Coach Bazzle closed the window blinds and locked the door behind them, leaving only an awkward silence between the two.

"I want you to show me your diaper." He said, patting on his knee.

"I'm sorry?" Kim asked, looking extremely offended and turning red at the face.

"Don't act shocked, I've got one of yours right here and I know why you are wearing them. You want this to be a secret because it is your preference. You can make this easy or hard on yourself. I want you to take off your skirt and come sit on daddy's lap." He again said, this time aggravatingly patting on his knee. Kim did not think of anything but leaving, and reached for the door handle. The coach sat up incredibly quick and practically pushed her with his chest. "You're not going anywhere girl." He reached for his belt buckle. "Do not make this hard."

Kim began letting the tears flow. She immediately began to fill her diaper out of fear and the stench crowded the room immediately. The bulge was now below the hem of her skirt and this still did not stop the coach. At this point his pants were off and his erection was bursting through his boxer shorts. "You are a dirty girl. I need you to come over here and suck me." Kim did nothing. She sat in the corner, butt facing her attacker. Farts and the familiar hissing sound were coming from her diaper. The coach grabbed her by the arm and sat on the office chair. Taking both of his hands on either side of her face, he glided her mouth over the tip of his penis and demanded that she open her mouth. Kim obeyed, if only to breathe air from her now hysterical crying.

This did not last long though, as she was gagged by his enlarged penis being shoved down her throat. She gagged and threw up immediately, but was not allowed any release. She swallowed what she threw up as his cock remained in place and then he pulled out, allowing her to catch her breath. She tried to fall back, but when she did so her fully loaded diaper splashed onto his office floor and her mess now spread around her bottom. He came off of the chair and continued to mouth fuck her for several minutes, giving her breathing breaks every fifteen seconds. Now her face was just red and her eyes only wet because of the gag reflex that her throat was now getting used to. The coach did not cum, instead he stopped and sat up, reaching into one of his nearby office drawers grabbing her diaper from the other day and wipes.

"I am going to change you, and then I am going to fuck you. I need you to behave, I know this is what you want." He stated, not waiting for a response as if Kim could even give him one with her throat in the condition that it was in. She just laid there as he prepared the change, removing each tape from her ruined diaper until removing it completely. Kim heard a gasp, and nothing but silence. Through her tears she looked up to see a disgusted Coach Bazzle, jaw practically at the floor. "You are disgusting. Absolutely atrocious. Diaper wearing boy dressed up like a girl?" He reached up and grabbed her "b" cup breasts, "How long have you been like this you little slut?" Kim said nothing, and put her head back down against the office. Now she felt like she may have been in the clear.

Instead, she felt wipes hitting her rear end. The coach now had a crooked smile across his face. "I'll treat you exactly as you want to be treated. I'll teach you what it's really like to be a fag. Little skank." Soon, after a few more minutes of trash talking, she was fresh and the messy diaper was rolled up and across the room. Kim waited for the next diaper, but it never came. She looked up once more. "Flip over, bitch." Came the coach, and Kim's eyes widened and a scream came from her lungs. Quickly, the coach took his boxers and stuffed them into her mouth. He reached to his desk and grabbed duct tape, wrapping it around her head a good couple of times. "I will not ask again, just remember that this is what you asked for." Kim began to swing and kick at the Coach, which he avoided easily and wrapped her arms around her back, duct taping them as well leaving her face down and butt up with no support. He spread her legs out which cramped Kim's legs up dramatically causing pain, but left her tight ass on full display. He spit on his now dry penis and rammed directly into the target.

Kim screamed through the gag, hardly able to hear herself. Tears again came streaming and her ass felt as though it had been ripped in two, but that did not stop her assailant. He drilled her over and over again. What felt like hours were mere minutes and soon she felt a new substance enter her backside, and the Coach was making a clear sigh of relief. As if on cue however, there was a knock on the door. As if she wasn't already gagged, he put his hand around her mouth, still deep inside of her.

"Yes?" Called the Coach, trying to sound as normal as possible.

"Coach, we're about to get started with the dodge ball tournament. Need you out here."

"Okay, will be out there shortly. Writing up Kimberly."

They both heard the sounds of footsteps leaving the locker room and again heard the sound of hissing, this time urine hitting the office floor.

"Are you SERIOUS? Have I NOT taught you your lesson?" The Coach demanded as if expecting a response. He smacked Kim hard, having her hit face first into the tower of filing cabinets next to her. She could not move, her ass now sore and her legs still spread with her arms tied behind her back. She was still completely at his service. "I guess this isn't over then, I know where you live and I will visit you tonight. If you tell anyone about this I will kill them and I will kill you. Do you understand me?" She could not nod, her face still against the cabinets. She could only mumble a broken "yes" and he flipped her over, her back now wet being sat in her puddle of urine. He dragged her closer to the front of the office door, leaving her hair in

the puddle of urine and started taping up the previously stolen diaper. He grabbed a pair of scissors from the table and all of the tape off of her.

"Who will you tell about this?" He asked her, with the scissors still in hand.

She stifled more tears back, face still red with anger and embarrassment as she managed to mutter "no one" with more coughing than words. He helped her up, put her shirt back on followed by her skirt. He looked her up and down and began to get dressed himself, minus the boxers that were now sitting in the nearby trash bin. He opened the office door and looked both ways. He let Kim pass first, being hit by a wave of urine coming from her backside.

"Come here," he said, motioning towards the showers. "Let's get you smelling a little fresh." Kim complied, appreciating the very small deed coming from the man that just victimized her. "Bend over" he demanded, motioning towards the sink as she put her head deep into the sink bowl. He turned on the water dead in the middle of hot and cold and rubbed her head. It was a good change to the most recent battering she took, almost as if he felt guilty. Kim knew better though, and was contemplating her next move. He turned off the water and handed her a small towel. She walked like a penguin toward the exit of the locker room, feeling the Coach's eyes on her every move. "I need you to go home. Drive there and I will see you shortly. I need you in another messy and wet diaper like the bad girl that you clearly want to be."

Kim tried to argue, but nothing came out. Instead, she exited passed the gym and walked the long walk back to her house. It was incredibly painful, and she could swear that she felt semen dripping into her diaper as she walked, if nothing else. She reared around the corner in her neighborhood and before long was plopped down in her living room. She laid on her stomach, avoiding her butt as best she could. She reached into her backpack and retrieved her cellphone. She had several text messages from Sara, all took place during and after gym class.

"What do you want to do after school?"

"Helloooooo"

"I was going to offer to take you home.."

"Cool then."

"Where you at?"

Her digital clock now read 3:10 and school had been out for a few minutes. The coach could be at the house at any time and panic started to set in. Again, as if he read her thoughts, the doorbell sounded and Kim jumped sky high at the sound. She did not want to answer. Again, she heard it two more times and she sulked as she set in towards the door. Reluctantly, she opened the door and there sat a very distraught looking Sara.

"What the hell man, what happened to you?" She demanded, entering Kim's house. Kim quickly locked the door behind her and started to cry. "Woah, is everything alright?"

"Sara, you can't be here. Coach Bazzle will be here soon, he is going to rape me. Again. I can't tell anyone, he told me he'd kill anyone who finds out. You have to leave. He can't see your car and he can't see you." Kim stopped to clear her sore throat, "please..." tears were rolling down her chest, her black t shirt now soaked. Sara stood dumbfounded. Before there was anytime to respond, more doorbells were heard through the house. Sara had no time to run, he was already here.

"Who's car is this outside, KIM?!" She heard yelling from outside, "It better be YOURS, if its anyone else is in there you are DEAD. Open the door NOW."

"This guy is nuts, absolutely lost it. We have to hide." Kim whispered, both of them running upstairs. Sara was already on her cell dialing the local police by the time they decided that the most secure place was Kim's moms closet. Sara brought the operator up to speed and kept the operator on speaker phone. For a minute, there was silence. Quickly the minute disappeared and the sound of the windows in the backyard breaking could be heard. The girls held hands and hid behind the hanging clothes in the huge walk-in closet. They could hear the operator report out the sounds to the arriving police officer. She was whispering but it was audible. Sara quietly told her to stay silent and that he was close. They could hear footsteps going up the second flight of stairs.

Closer and closer they heard the footsteps, they heard the bedroom door open and then the closet door open. In the Coach stepped and he looked around the closet. He did not dig through clothes, instead he turned around and walked out. This intrigued Sara, making her move the slightest bit to check if the coast was clear. The second she moved however, the coach jumped out and grabbed her, causing both of the girls to scream. Kim jumped out and frantically attacked the man, forcing him to lose his grip and allowed Sara to run out of the bedroom and down the flight of stairs. Kim was not so lucky, he held her by her hair and immediately threw her on the ground, dropping his pants once more. He pushed her towards the toilet, allowing her to rest her head on top of the seat as he pulled her wet diaper to one side and thrust his penis inside of her ass once more. Quickly thrusting, making good use of his time.

In and out, in and out. Kim came to tears, she wondered where Sara went, where the cops were. Started to wonder if all of this was a dream because of how surreal it was, but the pain reminded her of her scary reality. Moments later, after all of the thoughts left her, he again released his load into her ass. He let the diaper fall back into its position and tucked his member back in. He grabbed her by the hair and led her out of the bedroom, down the stairs and outside where his truck awaited them.

Instead of a clean getaway, the coach was greeted by about six police cars of about 10 officers one of which was forcefully holding Sara down keeping her from entering the house.

"Don't move!" Screamed the cops, but it was already too late. The Coach grabbed a hidden gun from his pants and pointed it towards Kim's head, dragging her back into the house and locking it behind him.

Shortly after locking the door and peeking through the side to see if the cops budged, the desperate man now began pacing back and forth.

"It wasn't supposed to happen like this. It was supposed to be like all the others. Damn-it. Damn-it. Damn-it." Kim watched on as he continued to banter about securing his future and being released from something or another. She didn't understand most of it. She just stood waiting, hoping she did not invite his attention for any reason. Eventually, he stopped feeling sorry for himself and set his sights back on Kim. He pounced forward, and with a hard smack sent Kim to the floor. "You!" he cocked the gun, "It's all YOUR fault! If you hadn't been such a dumb whore I would have been home. Are you going to tell all of these people what REALLY happened? We both know this isn't MY fault!" He was now waving the gun around Kim's face. She frantically shook her head up and down and started to cry once more.

"I know," she gasped, "it's all my fault. Let me go explain it..." Kim saw nothing more. She heard several gunshots and was out. Nothing but a solid black mass surrounded her. She could still move, still felt like she could move anyway, but she could not see. Here she smelled the same smell that came to her in her dreams. She sniffed multiple times, as if trying to find something with her nose. After a few seconds, she saw a torch flicker to the right of her, giving her a much needed visual idea of where she was. She knew immediately that she was in the same prison-like facility that she found in her nightmares. She was in a cell, but one with an open door as if she were free to come and go. To the left of her in a neighboring cell there was the same man she saw every dream.

Down the hall walked a figure in a uniform. The person came quickly and within seconds was unlocking the cell next to Kim's. The person she now saw as a woman got on her knees and motioned for the man to come out of the cell. The smell came again at Kim and she held her nose. The man was covered in filth. He crawled out of the cell and the woman stood back up, walking down the hallway as the man followed her as quick as his knees could carry him. Shortly, as Kim gained on them they were passing the torture room and finally leaving behind the door that held such mystery. The door creaked open and they were in what looked like as Kim remembered it "a gigantic chuck-e-cheese". There were adults everywhere, crawling around in onesies, jumping from play-pins to ball pins and she saw as they were up in the tunnels connected to the ball pins. They were all laughing and smiling with no care in the world.

Kim followed the two people as they walked passed the strange sight into a backroom. Here, against the wall there was a gigantic fire hose with drainage pipes along the bottom. The lady in uniform patted on the ground and the man crawled to where she motioned. She turned on the hose and with quite a bit of pressure washed him down, soaking him and practically drowning him. He could not fight the pressure, as his body seemed to give up on him and lay down as it took the water. A black muck was now on the floor, following the pathway to the drains along the floor and soon the man looked squeaky clean. The lady released the hose, placing it back on the wall and grabbed the mans hand. They walked through another door. Here, the woman kindly patted the man down with a thick towel and helped him on top of a table.

She watched on as the woman scraped the hair off of the grown man's body, including the hair on his head. Kim knew this man. She knew him but could not put her finger on it, not in his condition. She thought hard, but the more she thought the more her head hurt to the point where she actually felt pain.Then she remembered. She remembered the gun shots, the coach, what happened to her. She tried to shake herself, wanted to believe she was dreaming. Nothing happened though. She could not wake. She continued to be mesmerized by the mans appearance. Eventually, he was as bare as a newborn baby, maybe even more so.

Once the woman seemed satisfied with her job, she put the blade aside and reached into the drawers below him, retrieving a large diaper among other things. Before placing the diaper all the way around him, she placed several objects up the mans backside and then placed a plastic cover over his manhood. Afterwards, she powdered him and diapered him. She carried him now, as bony and skinny as the man was, over to the other side of the room. Here she sat him in her lap as she removed another hose from the hook on the wall. She locked it into his mouth and he began to drink...

Again Kim blacked out. Her pain was immense, it felt like she was hurting everywhere. The dark black went to bright white which forced her to close her eyes tight.

The bright light subsided and allowed her eyes to open. She found herself looking up at bright tubes of light. She turned slowly to her right to see Sara laying down next to her in the hospital chairs, her diaper clearly soaked based on the thickness showing through her pants. Kim turned to her left and saw her mom also asleep on the other side of her, still in her work clothes from the previous day. Then, she looked at herself. She saw an IV attached to her arm, and was wearing nothing but a gown and what looked to be one of Sara's diapers. She felt her nostrils flare up as she was looking and knew she was sitting in a full diaper. She felt her head, which pain was still coming from but felt no bandages and no wound of any kind.

"Kim...?" Came a recently woken Sara, rubbing her eyes and quickly bouncing up, "Miss Belle, wake up! Your daughter is awake!" Both women quickly made it to Kim's bedside with huge smiles on their faces. "Do you know who I am? Do you remember what happened?" Sara asked.

"I...Yeah Sara of course I remember who you guys are." Kim smiled, this put Sara and her mother off after what Kim had just been through, a smile is what they least expected. "And I remember what happened with the coach, but what happened with the police? I don't remember."

This time Kim's mom chimed in, "He was not your coach Kim. He was posing to be Scott Battle, but was actually a guy named Justin Scoltz. Just happens to be a wanted man for doing similar to what he did to you, he's been hunting students for quite some time and has been traveling state to state. They found Coach Battles body at his home which had clearly been dead for months." She paused, "He's dead Kim, they killed him. He won't bother us anymore." Kim sighed a heavy sigh of relief.

"What happened to me though, I feel like I've been dreaming forever. Weird dreams too.." Kim asked. Sara spoke up.

"The doctor said you were traumatized. All that you have been through, that your body had to shut down. We weren't sure when you were going to wake up, he told us it could take weeks." Sara paused as she heard Kim releasing more mass into her diaper, "it has only been a few hours. We are lucky to have you back." She moved her hand down to Kim's diaper and pushed. Kim jumped, almost terrified. "Sorry, sorry. We need to change your diaper."

"If its okay with you..I'd like to keep it on for now. It sounds weird saying it but I feel secure with it on.." Kim said.

"It's okay for now honey but I am going to change you when we get home. It is very full and you don't need a rash on top of everything else." Came Kim's mom, looking now at Sara, "If you want to call your parents and let them know that Kim is awake, and if you want to stay the night you can. Just ask them first." Sara's frown from realizing she wouldn't be able to stay with Kim turned into a smile at this announcement. She pecked Kim on the cheek and ran to go hug her mom. Kim's mom punched the call button and in walked a few nurses who immediately smelled the mess from Kim's backside.

"Do you want us to change her?" One of the female nurses asked.

"No ma'am, we just need to get her home. Can you get the police officer so he can take the statement? He told me to notify you guys immediately when she woke up."

"Right away."

A few moments later the nurses walked out after pulling the IV and sitting up the bed, seconds passed and in walked a very sleepy police officer. He asked Kim a few questions and then asked her to explain the situation to her as best she could. Kim's mom listened on in horror and tears in her eyes, silently blaming herself for Kim's predicament. The officer wrote as quickly as he could and with the combination of his pen and his recorder they were done in little to no time. He apologized to Kim for her experience and then assured her once more that the man was dead, and he could not hurt anyone ever again. Kim thanked him, and watched as he left the room.

"So...to change subjects, when were you planning to tell me about you and Sara?" Kim's mom looked at her, a smile on her face and a hand on her hip.

"Never.." Kim smiled, "In a few days..Who knows? I love you mom." Kim said, tears now coming into her eyes. Her mom gave her daughter a hug as they both lightly cried into each others shoulders. Sara walked in with the approving thumbs up and with a very smelly walk out of the hospital, they were in their cars and on the way home. Kim still felt pain, but was more interested in getting home to her bed. Her next thought was to school. What would happen now?

• 2 weeks later...

The next morning Kim woke in her own comfortable bed, her first thought that it was all a dream. Slightly moving her right leg she knew immediately it was not. Her diaper was still full from yesterday, and on top of the pain she felt in her backside, she now felt the irritation of a rash on her cheeks. She looked to move when she noticed Sara laying right next to her, still sound asleep with the sun bearing down on her. Kim stopped all movement to relieve herself of the pain of the rash momentarily and to admire Sara's beauty. She could think of nothing more than how fortunate she was to have her, even among everything that had just happened.

She slid her hand down the front of Sara's stomach down to her diaper and felt what was a very wet and messy diaper as well. It being a Saturday afternoon, the girls could have sat there and enjoyed the extra sleep but Kim had to get out of her diaper. She shook Sara awake.

"Hey sleepy.." Sara said, smiling.

"No, you!" Kim retorted, playfully. "I have to get out of this thing, my butt feels like it is going to fall off." Sara looked at her with a serious face. Kim did not think about what she could have also meant by this, but quickly added, "I mean...a bad rash. That's all..."

Sara rolled off the side of the bed, landing on all fours and with the added weight of her diaper, she made a very audible plopping noise. Kim went to move and follow suit when she noticed the clear brown stains now on the sheets where she was laying. The smells of both of the ladies diapers and the mess outside of them now met Kim's nose and again she wanted to cry. Sara saw the tears forming in her eyes and immediately went to kiss her. A quick peck was all it took to calm Kim down and Sara grabbed her hand and led her to the side of the bed and let her roll off as well. The diaper drooped and some liquid came out, catching on the diaper changing mat which Kim kept placed right next to her bed. Sara quickly removed the tapes of the destroyed diaper and let it fall open.

Kim's entire area was covered, with spots of red and what was sure to be blood laid in the bed of the diaper. The smell was not what you would think of what should be such a ripe diaper, instead it was very faint and practically non existent. More smell came from Sara's own back end, which was begging to be changed. Sara let Kim feel the fresh air for a moment before attacking it with cold wet wipes which released the smell. Kim winced at the cold and at the burn felt as Sara went to work on removing the last two days of her bathroom habits. This took much longer than any kind of change before this, and what took maybe ten minutes felt like an eternity as Kim stared at the ceiling wincing in pain at every cold touch. Sara apologized as she was doing it, knowing what kind of pain she was in.

Eventually, she was done and Sara gently placed cold butt paste absolutely everywhere and layered on the baby powder. She kicked up the changing mat and rolled it around the full and destroyed diaper, pushing it aside. She asked Kim to lift her now clean and caked rear end as she placed a new fresh diaper underneath her and taped it up. Sara grabbed Kim's hands and pulled her forward, Kim no longer feeling much of the pain that was below. Quickly, Kim repeated the same for Sara with much more ease, probably due to the length of time her diaper was full. The girls eyes met once more when the changes were done, and they both smiled awkward smiles.

A knock came at the door, and in walked Kim's mom.

"Whew! Thank god you guys got out of those. The smell has been consuming the house for awhile. I was about to change you both in your sleep!" The girls laughed and Kim's mom handed them the trash bag that she walked in with to place the old expired diapers into. "You two hurry up and get fixed up, we'll go get some breakfast. Or lunch. Or whatever you want to call it." She said as she shut the door behind her as both of the girls jumped up and started getting ready. Within minutes (a surprise, I know) both women had finished helping each other with their makeup and looked perfectly presentable. Sara followed Kim out of the bedroom, watching her walk as if the right side of her body was cemented to the floor.

"How do you feel, girl? You're walking with a crazy limp." Sara asked, reaching to grab Kim's hand which she willingly accepted.

"I feel much better...there is still pain there, a lot of it, and the diaper isn't helping me forget. But it will go away. I am just happy to have you here with me, its easy for me to forget it even though it just happened...can we stop talking about it?" Kim replied, not so much with an upset tone but more of a pleading one.

"Sure babe! Anything I can do for you." Sara replied, swinging Kim's arm with hers and meeting up with her mom in the kitchen. "Where are we off to Ms.Belle?"

"I'm in the mood for some IHop! What about you two?" The two girls shook their head together and within minutes they were down the street enjoying the mixture of breakfast and dinner all on one plate. Time flew through the day and once they were done eating, Sara had to say her goodbyes to both of them when her mom picked her up from the location.

Sunday was a slow day for Kim. She spent most of it in bed and her mom ran errands what seemed like all day. All of her dreams revolved around the coach, and what he did to her so forgetting in her sleep wasn't possible either. The last thing she wanted to do was get out of bed however, feeling the need to recuperate. Still, while the guy was crazy and deserved what he received, she couldn't help but remember to what he said before she had that weird dream.

"It wasn't supposed to happen like this. It was supposed to be like all the others."

She spent more time revolving around these words. The officer said he had done this before, and it wasn't his first time. Still, there was something more. She felt unresolved and incomplete. Like a cliffhanger at the end of one of her favorite novels that she waited on for years, knowing she would have to continue to wait until the next one came to relieve her pain of the missing piece. She knew her imagination was getting the better of her, and that she was looking too much into it, but this was a feeling she could not shake. Sweat came to her hairline and she once again drifted off to sleep.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WOW! i read an early draft of this (where sara and everyone at school is mean to her for no apparent reason).

And i'll be honest it was kinda lame but this WOW!.

It's light years better it's psychological mysterious i have no idea what'll happen next and i can't wait.

Thank you for sharing.

Wow, that was scary. the rape scene, the shooting, and now everything is good. Is Kim transgender or was she born with a rare condition where you are born with both male and female parts?

• 5 months later...

Wow, that was scary. the rape scene, the shooting, and now everything is good. Is Kim transgender or was she born with a rare condition where you are born with both male and female parts?

My guess is that Kim was born as a hermaphrodite.