LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Good Diaper Art Sites?

Hello! I'm looking for more diaper art sites. I know DeviantArt has some... I've also been to tehthul.net before. Sadly Diapered Anime is down and I don't know when or if it'll come back. Does anyone know of any other good diaper art sites?

• 4 weeks later...

If you are looking for a pay site I might suggest www.cushypen.com They have perhaps some of the best diaper artists on the net, but it is a pay site.

If you are looking for free pics maybe check out daily diapers coppermine account you can find that in the photos part of the main page. They have many pics from their various updates.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

COPY-PASTED FROM MY COMMENT ON OLD TEHTHUL'S GALLERY THREAD:

One MAJOR problem with Tehthul. Apparently, you can't make comments on it unless you Join/Register.

I have spent WEEKS trying to find the Join/Register option for tehthul.net, to no avail. There's "Login", but that only takes people who're already members, and does not have a link to the "Join/Register" option.

Is there literally no option for new members to join? Or is it just yet another site that does not like my Internet Explorer 7?

Or am I wrong about assuming that you have to join to comment... or that becoming a Member would allow comments (as in, what if only Mods and Sponsors can comment?)