LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
seanypete

Free Diaper Samples

A heads up...

HDIS does follow-up phone calls! I got one on my cell phone. No biggie to me, but if you put down a phone number that isn't just yours, be prepared for a call!

USA Residents.

http://www.tena.us/general/tools/lalo-sample/

You have to follow this link carefully, but I've been able to get 2-sample packs of Tena Briefs to my door for free.

http://depend.com/products/get-samples, Depends underware. Surprising comfortable and works well.

I like HDIS myself. They send me recurring orders of the TENA Ultra Stretch Briefs (DIAPERS).

I get the mediums even though I wear a large in about everything else. The sides really stretch well.

I wear them during the day under clothing since they are thin and discreet under clothing,

But will absorb a lot. And sometime you just gotta go in public.

I'm careful not to mention anything AB/DL so they won't take me less serious as a paying customer.

They are always offering samples and discounting their prices.

I've saved a lot of money going through them between the discounts and samples.

They won't call if you ask, and they are bound by HIPPA rules,

But since they are well advertized, the Fed-Ex delivery person obviously knows what I'm getting.

Like I care if she knows and I doubt that she doesn't either.

The only problem I encountered is one time a sample was left sitting out by the postal carrier.

I can't prove it, but believe it was my a$$hole neighbor who poked a hole in one of my sample packs.

I like HDIS myself. They send me recurring orders of the TENA Ultra Stretch Briefs (DIAPERS).

I get the mediums even though I wear a large in about everything else. The sides really stretch well.

I wear them during the day under clothing since they are thin and discreet under clothing,

But will absorb a lot. And sometime you just gotta go in public.

I'm careful not to mention anything AB/DL so they won't take me less serious as a paying customer.

They are always offering samples and discounting their prices.

I've saved a lot of money going through them between the discounts and samples.

They won't call if you ask, and they are bound by HIPPA rules,

But since they are well advertized, the Fed-Ex delivery person obviously knows what I'm getting.

Like I care if she knows and I doubt that she doesn't either.

The only problem I encountered is one time a sample was left sitting out by the postal carrier.

I can't prove it, but believe it was my a$$hole neighbor who poked a hole in one of my sample packs.

• Like 1

If you buy things from them, they are more likely to offer samples @ n/c.

You can get a sample pack for $10 that give you 24 samples.

http://www.hdis.com/brief-variety-pack.html

It's a good deal but it's not meant to be ordered as a regular item.

They casually make that known they are sold at a low price so ppl will find and buy the "brief" they like.

keep in mind that if every person keeps calling all these numbers, all the time, they will stop giving out samples, so don't abuse it.

QUOTE(Big Baby Leigh @ Mar 25 2005, 12:25 PM)Can anybody please help me I am looking for adult diapers with prints on them (e.g. like pampers,huggies) my e-mail address is [email protected]

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I found very colorful stick-on objects @ Dollar Tree store, & put them on my regular disposable diapers (a big cost savings this way, over buying diapers that already have similiar cartoons on them). Dollar Tree has Disney stickers, & many others. Also, @ Babies - r - us; I bought large colorful stick-on alphabet letters. I put the letters: "New Years Baby" on the rear of a pair of my plastic panties; & wore it at a New Years party; where all my friends saw it ( & loved it). They already know I have incontinence, & am also AB/DL. They thought I was the best New Years baby anywhere! Fabric stores are a great source, for baby - like objects to sew onto cloth diapers (if you don't sew - anyone can use a needle & thread, & hand-sew; just takes a little time/patience). Other variety stores, & especially arts & crafts stores would also have plastic stick-on nursery objects, to stick onto disposable diapers (cost savings over buying diapers with it already on).

I've seen duct tape with NFL logos at Ace Hardware. Didn't have my team (Oakland Raiders) but I can a really good place to stick a strip of Broncos tape ;)

AC MOORE has Despicable ME2 Duck Tape, I got it today.

• Like 1

AC MOORE has Despicable ME2 Duck Tape, I got it today.

A heads up...

HDIS does follow-up phone calls! I got one on my cell phone. No biggie to me, but if you put down a phone number that isn't just yours, be prepared for a call!

I tried them out to compare their service with XP Medical. I stuck with XP, but these guys are relentless.

I ordered from them once several years ago and was inundated with spam from them. I mailed them back and told them to stop spamming me yet I still get the occasional spam from them. Guess what list their address ended up on.

On 4/2/2005 at 5:14 PM, Guest jeffieswet said:

It is almost impossible to find any adult disposable diapers with printing. However, www.Plastic-Pants.com has a selection of cloth diapers with prints as well as plastic pants with prints. :P

So I can’t help with the free part but I just ordered the abu preschool cloth backed diapers and they are like baby diapers with the design but they are a daytime diaper but the abu peekabu ones hold a lot more with similar design