LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Free Diaper Samples

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I like HDIS myself. They send me recurring orders of the TENA Ultra Stretch Briefs (DIAPERS).

I get the mediums even though I wear a large in about everything else. The sides really stretch well.

I wear them during the day under clothing since they are thin and discreet under clothing,

But will absorb a lot. And sometime you just gotta go in public.

I'm careful not to mention anything AB/DL so they won't take me less serious as a paying customer.

They are always offering samples and discounting their prices.

I've saved a lot of money going through them between the discounts and samples.

They won't call if you ask, and they are bound by HIPPA rules,

But since they are well advertized, the Fed-Ex delivery person obviously knows what I'm getting.

Like I care if she knows and I doubt that she doesn't either.

The only problem I encountered is one time a sample was left sitting out by the postal carrier.

I can't prove it, but believe it was my a$$hole neighbor who poked a hole in one of my sample packs.

I like HDIS myself. They send me recurring orders of the TENA Ultra Stretch Briefs (DIAPERS).

I get the mediums even though I wear a large in about everything else. The sides really stretch well.

I wear them during the day under clothing since they are thin and discreet under clothing,

But will absorb a lot. And sometime you just gotta go in public.

I'm careful not to mention anything AB/DL so they won't take me less serious as a paying customer.

They are always offering samples and discounting their prices.

I've saved a lot of money going through them between the discounts and samples.

They won't call if you ask, and they are bound by HIPPA rules,

But since they are well advertized, the Fed-Ex delivery person obviously knows what I'm getting.

Like I care if she knows and I doubt that she doesn't either.

The only problem I encountered is one time a sample was left sitting out by the postal carrier.

I can't prove it, but believe it was my a$$hole neighbor who poked a hole in one of my sample packs.

• Like 1

If you buy things from them, they are more likely to offer samples @ n/c.

You can get a sample pack for $10 that give you 24 samples.

http://www.hdis.com/brief-variety-pack.html

It's a good deal but it's not meant to be ordered as a regular item.

They casually make that known they are sold at a low price so ppl will find and buy the "brief" they like.

• 2 months later...

keep in mind that if every person keeps calling all these numbers, all the time, they will stop giving out samples, so don't abuse it.

• 3 months later...

QUOTE(Big Baby Leigh @ Mar 25 2005, 12:25 PM)Can anybody please help me I am looking for adult diapers with prints on them (e.g. like pampers,huggies) my e-mail address is volvo3602002@yahoo.co.uk

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I found very colorful stick-on objects @ Dollar Tree store, & put them on my regular disposable diapers (a big cost savings this way, over buying diapers that already have similiar cartoons on them). Dollar Tree has Disney stickers, & many others. Also, @ Babies - r - us; I bought large colorful stick-on alphabet letters. I put the letters: "New Years Baby" on the rear of a pair of my plastic panties; & wore it at a New Years party; where all my friends saw it ( & loved it). They already know I have incontinence, & am also AB/DL. They thought I was the best New Years baby anywhere! Fabric stores are a great source, for baby - like objects to sew onto cloth diapers (if you don't sew - anyone can use a needle & thread, & hand-sew; just takes a little time/patience). Other variety stores, & especially arts & crafts stores would also have plastic stick-on nursery objects, to stick onto disposable diapers (cost savings over buying diapers with it already on).

I've seen duct tape with NFL logos at Ace Hardware. Didn't have my team (Oakland Raiders) but I can a really good place to stick a strip of Broncos tape ;)

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I ordered from them once several years ago and was inundated with spam from them. I mailed them back and told them to stop spamming me yet I still get the occasional spam from them. Guess what list their address ended up on.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
On 4/2/2005 at 5:14 PM, Guest jeffieswet said:

It is almost impossible to find any adult disposable diapers with printing. However, www.Plastic-Pants.com has a selection of cloth diapers with prints as well as plastic pants with prints. :P

So I can’t help with the free part but I just ordered the abu preschool cloth backed diapers and they are like baby diapers with the design but they are a daytime diaper but the abu peekabu ones hold a lot more with similar design 

• 5 months later...
On 10/30/2005 at 10:26 AM, RUdiapers said:

I've heard that it's possible to get free diaper samples shipped to you for free in the mail from any of the major diaper makers. I'd just like to know if anyone has heard about this and if you've had any success doing this online.

I visited the Depends, Tena, and Molicare websites this morning and was unable to find a form for a free sample.... Who's got some ideas?

I am currently waiting on a sample I ordered from the North Shore website. Had to call a 800 number but they were very helpful. 

I'm currently waiting on a sample from North shore, just had to call an 800 number they advertised. Ordered last week. 

• 5 months later...

www.tryspree.com 

From depends to Tena. Cool thing about this website is you enter your mailing address into your profile and click a sample you want and tryspree sends the request which saves you lots of time. I will update the post when I receive the products.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to update everyone, I have already received two diaper samples from this site. Can't remember which brands. One was a pull-up but the other one was two briefs and a full size pack of wet wipes!

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2022 at 12:02 AM, SunOfSheep said:

Northshore will send free samples to you discretely and quite a few actually you could probably get around 10 items if you just ask.

@SunOfSheep

It has been my belief that NORTHSHORE will send you as many samples as you request, but they do limit them. I’ve learned that once you have sent in a request for a particular sample, they will give you that sample, but they also keep a record of what they have sent you as well as your name and your address and your telephone number if you’re ordering from them. I have heard them say “we sent you a sample on X date, so we can’t send you anymore, unless it is a new product, and then we can send you Y Number of samples of your own new requested product. So apparently, there is a limit to what NORTHSHORE will send you.

i’m not sure of the policies of any other companies, but I understand that some of them limit the amount of free samples they send you. I think what it is is you have to wait so long between requesting samples so that they will know you’re not asking them to send you tons of them. What I have done is I have asked for samples before, and then I have ordered from their company directly. I have a direct link with NORTHSHORE now, and my supplier in New Hampshire deals directly with them, rather than dealing with AMAZON, who also could send me the NORTHSHORE diapers. I would rather deal with NORTHSHORE anyway, because if there’s any problem with what I am using, or wearing, they will be able to directly handle it, because I end up emailing someone there, or I tell my supplier there’s an issue. The last issue I had was that there was some go-round about the size of the booster that I should be using inside my diaper. One of the CSR‘s said that we A medium booster in a large diaper. This is NORTHSHORE that we’re talking about, so it may be different for each diaper company. But I know for experience, that’s the one that you need to use is depending on the size of the diaper. If you’re using a large diaper, then you use an extra large booster pad. If you’re wearing a medium diaper, you use the large size booster pad. You can’t use An incorrect size in your diaper otherwise what happens is either the thing leaks all over kingdom come, or the booster is useless because it is too big or too small. I believe once they sent me extra large boosters and in a medium diaper what happens is that these things have giant wings, that will extend past the Leak guards/gathers, it’s not good to have this happen, because you end up with a mess. It is also not good when someone tells you to use the wrong size, and then you have to send back or have errant product picked up and then returned to the manufacturer, because it takes time to get the right stuff back out to you.

I have been extremely lucky with NORTHSHORE: I don’t have as many problems, because I know what I’m looking for now, and every time I’ve had an issue, and this is only happened twice, their customer service reps have been very very accommodating and very understanding. I made sure to tell them that the most important thing that you want to do is make sure that you were giving them the proper information, and buy them I mean the customer, because some customers will not realize that you need a specific size diaper to fit the specific size booster.

In your professional and personal lives, you use different tools and have them available in your “toolbox“ just in case you need them. In my case, the right “tool“ is the right size booster to match the right size diaper. You always go one size bigger than the diaper that you’re using because you want to make sure that the booster is making contact properly and can handle the load, and of course you are sticking these things in your diaper to increase the amount of absorbency so you don’t have to change it all the time. I can tell you if you stick two of those boosters in your diaper, you will be pretty well off, And if you stick three in there, you’ll be waddling like a two-year-old.

5 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@SunOfSheep

It has been my belief that NORTHSHORE will send you as many samples as you request, but they do limit them. I’ve learned that once you have sent in a request for a particular sample, they will give you that sample, but they also keep a record of what they have sent you as well as your name and your address and your telephone number if you’re ordering from them. I have heard them say “we sent you a sample on X date, so we can’t send you anymore, unless it is a new product, and then we can send you Y Number of samples of your own new requested product. So apparently, there is a limit to what NORTHSHORE will send you.

Not counting the free samples they often stick in with your order. Since I've been buying diapers from them I've probably gotten 20 or more unsolicited free diapers of various types, along with wipes, and other items.

This may have been posted years ago but for Canada DL/AB and incontinent folk Healthwick offers free samples of some of their diapers. But you do have to pay the shipping, but you can order quite a few different samples.

• 5 months later...

Northshore will still send you a free sample but will charge shipping for it. Best way to get a sample from them now is to place an order and then call them and request that the sample be added to it.

• Like 1