LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Free Diaper Samples

NNNNahhhhhh most of the incontience suppliers gave me 3 or 4 free samples.Attends actually cept asking if I wanted to try any others too--so I ended up with 6 samples. :):D And got em da next day unlike the rest of the companies which took weeks and some still ain't come. :angry:

• 1 month later...
Guest bb_jj

Allo, allo.

20 Depend Overnights (lrg) and 12 AbrifromX-plus (med) in a box ready to ship.

Shipping is about $15.00 via Fedex ground.

This is NOT a commercial post.

More info: butbus@hotmail.com

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Big Baby Leigh

Can anybody please help me I am looking for adult diapers with prints on them (e.g. like pampers,huggies) my e-mail address is volvo3602002@yahoo.co.uk

Guest jeffieswet

Can anybody please help me I am looking for adult diapers with prints on them (e.g. like pampers,huggies) my e-mail address is volvo3602002@yahoo.co.uk

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is almost impossible to find any adult disposable diapers with printing. However, www.Plastic-Pants.com has a selection of cloth diapers with prints as well as plastic pants with prints. :P

• 3 weeks later...

I found very colorful stick-on objects @ Dollar Tree store, & put them on my regular disposable diapers (a big cost savings this way, over buying diapers that already have similiar cartoons on them). Dollar Tree has Disney stickers, & many others. Also, @ Babies - r - us; I bought large colorful stick-on alphabet letters. I put the letters: "New Years Baby" on the rear of a pair of my plastic panties; & wore it at a New Years party; where all my friends saw it ( & loved it). They already know I have incontinence, & am also AB/DL. They thought I was the best New Years baby anywhere! Fabric stores are a great source, for baby - like objects to sew onto cloth diapers (if you don't sew - anyone can use a needle & thread, & hand-sew; just takes a little time/patience). Other variety stores, & especially arts & crafts stores would also have plastic stick-on nursery objects, to stick onto disposable diapers (cost savings over buying diapers with it already on).

• 3 months later...
Guest Georgia DL

does anyone know where i can get free diapers from

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you need free diapers then ya dont need to wear um. Buy what you want. If you are a DL then pee and poo and enjoy it while u can.

• 2 months later...

I've heard that it's possible to get free diaper samples shipped to you for free in the mail from any of the major diaper makers. I'd just like to know if anyone has heard about this and if you've had any success doing this online.

I visited the Depends, Tena, and Molicare websites this morning and was unable to find a form for a free sample.... Who's got some ideas?