LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Good Afternoon From The T-dot =0)

Good afternoon all !

I am new posting to the board, so I thought that I would write and introduce myself a bit.

So the diapered me =0)

I have had this interest ever since I can remember. For as long as I can remember I have been drawn to the idea of being diapered again. My first real memory of curiosity when I was younger was when I was 5, and decided that it was time take one of my younger siblings diapers to see what being diapered would be like again. That memory has stuck with me, and was the beginning of a long and sometimes complicated relationship to what I learned to be the ab/dl world.

My teen years sound much like what I have heard from others, with website surfing, and secret plans to go to a store and buy diapers of my own. When I was 13, I finally got up the courage to try a trip to the store, and bought my first package of Pampers for me. Again, a landmark in the ab realm =0)

The late teens / early adulthood have seen a growing interest in this weird and wild world, and as of late I have become quite comfortable with my diapered self. I am interested in getting to know people, start to socialize with other people who share interests, and meet & play with likeminded individuals. ( I know that is not the focus of this board =0)

The non-diapered me is fun too...

I am 26, and am currently a grad-school student working on an MA in Toronto. I love art, music, food (can you not like food?), painting, reading. I play in 2 bands, and when I am not working or playing I like to just hang out and relax with friends.

It is a pleasure to meet everyone, and thanks for reading if you did. I look forward to getting to know some of you, and hope to find lots of friends on this great site.

DiaperedInTO

Welcome to the world of AB/DL's and hope you can enjoy yourself. Lots to see and interact with, at times. Sounds like your coming to terms of being diapered is so like many of us here.

Welcome DiaperedInTO!!! I enjoyed reading your intro, much, much better than the one I just read. Very refreshing! Many members here can relate to your intro, including me. I am glad that you feel comfortable with this lifestyle at a relatively young age, took me considerably longer. I'm sure you will enjoy it here. It's a great site to meet like-minded people from all over the world. I encourage you to participate on the boards and in chat as often as you can so we can get to know you better and you us. Look forward to seeing you around!